Chapter 16

Only One For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~A Couple Days Later

“Kibum! I’m leaving!” Donghae shouted and walked out the company.

“But wait!” Kibum ran after him.

“What?” Donghae replied.

“Before you go home, can you go check this place out?” Kibum asked.

“Why?” Donghae glared at him.

“Your mom is buried near there,” Kibum said.

“Oh my god…I haven’t visited her ever since dad disowned me,” Donghae ruffled his hair. “Thanks,” he grabbed the paper and left.

 

“Eomma,” Donghae spoke up. “How have you been?” he put down the flowers on her grave.

“I haven’t talked to you in a year, sorry,” Donghae bowed 90 degrees. Tears started to fill his eyes.

“Eomma,” Donghae cried and fell on his knees.

“Why?” Donghae wept. “Dad disowned me. Now he lives with that lady that hated Jessica! That lady that wanted me to be with Sunye!” Donghae cried.

“Eomma, I don’t know what to do. I lost her, I abandoned her,” Donghae said.

“If I could have one more chance, I would have loved her for who she was,” Donghae said. “I…I don’t know where she is anymore. What if she’s dead? Hurt? It’s all my fault! Please let me see her again. Please let me meet her once more,”

 

“Appa, I’m home,” Jessica whispered.

“It’s about time,” her dad got up from the couch. “Where’s your money?”

“Appa, I just lost one of my jobs,” Jessica cried.

“BWOH?! Now where is the money going to come from?!” her dad shouted.

“Appa, I still have other jobs. Just please wait a couple more days,” Jessica begged.

“A couple more days?!” her dad threw the bottle near her.

“Appa! The man was hurting me! He was going to do bad things!” Jessica wept.

“I don’t care what happens to you! All I want is my money! You can sell yourself and I wouldn’t care!” her dad shouted and slapped her. “Get my money!” he demanded.

“Useless piece of trash! You left your rich boyfriend! Useless!” pulled her by the hair and pushed her into the table. “You’re nothing!” he shouted and left the house.

 

 “Wow, there’s apartments near here now?” Donghae asked and walked towards it.

“BWOH?!” he heard someone shouted. Donghae walked up the stairs and peeked through the door. He saw a girl kneeling on the floor.

“Appa, I still have other jobs. Just please wait a couple more days,” the girl begged.

“A couple more days?!” the man shouted and threw a bottle near her.

“Oh my god,” Donghae muttered.

“Appa! Tha man was hurting me! He was going to do bad things!” the girl cried.

“Why does she look so familiar?” Donghae asked while looking at the girl’s back.

“I don’t care what happens to you! All I want is my money! You can sell yourself and I wouldn’t care!” the man slapped her. “Get my money! Useless piece of trash! You left your rich boyfriend! Useless!” he pulled the girl by the hair and pushed her into the table. “You’re nothing!”  The man shouted and walked towards the door. Donghae quickly hid behind the door.

“Eomma,” he heard the girl cried while leaning against the table.

“Wait…She looks like that singer from the club,” Donghae muttered. The girl got up. Donghae saw scars all over her body.

“Oh my god,” Donghae said.

“I can’t live anymore!” she cried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter