Chapter 17

Only One For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Eomma,” Jessica called while standing in front of her grave. “How are you doing?” she asked and placed the flowers down. “I want to say a few things…I’m sorry, Eomma.”

Jessica’s eyes started to fill with tears. “My dreams, Donghae started it, he tried to help me, but I failed. I didn’t finish college, I didn’t sing or play the piano, I’m just a piece of trash,” Jessica cried.

“Eomma, I want to leave Appa like how he left us. Eomma, can I?” Jessica asked.

“It hurts,” Jessica whispered.

 

“Donghae,” Kibum called.

“What?” Donghae groaned.

“Your…Your dad is here,” Kibum said.

“Bwoh? My dad?” Donghae asked. “Tell him I’m busy and that I’m at a meeting,”

“But-,” Kibum started.

“Please,” Donghae begged.

“Fine, but check this out while you’re at it,” Kibum placed a magazine down and left.

“What could this be?” Donghae asked and started to read the magazine.

“B-Bwoh? Lee Donghae at it again. Who’s the new mystery girl?” Donghae read while looking at the pictures.

“What did I do?” Donghae ruffled his hair. “It’s happening again! It can’t, I’m hurting Jessica again! I have to stop this, they can’t get us on the news again, no,” he said.

 

~Night time

“He’s almost home, I have to hurry,” Jessica said while grabbing her things and putting it in a backpack.

“Do I have everything?” she looked around again. “Clothes, a pair of shoes, phone, money,” Jessica muttered.

“I have to leave,” Jessica headed for the door. “If he comes, I will be hurt again, I can’t take it,” Jessica whispered. She walked out the apartment and left the door unlocked.

“It’s the right thing…Right?” Jessica asked. She quickly checked her watch. “Omo, he will be home soon, I better hurry,” Jessica quickly ran down the stairs and to the front of the apartment.

She started to walk on the sidewalks while looking at her surroundings.

“Please, Eomma, don’t let Appa show up now,” Jessica prayed silently. When she finished praying and opened her eyes, someone quickly covered and pulled her away.

“Ahhh!” Jessica screamed.

“Shh! Jessica, it will be alright,” the voice replied.

“J-Jessica…It can’t be,” Jessica thought, the person took her into his car. Jessica quickly turned around to see who it was.

“You?” Jessica glared at him.

“It’s me…Donghae,” he replied.

“What do you want? Are you kidnapping me?” Jessica asked.

“Aniyo! I’m not, I need to talk to you, please,” Donghae said.

“I already told you a couple of days ago,” Jessica muttered.

“I’m begging you…You’re hurt, you need someone by your side,” Donghae replied.

“Donghae, I know what I’m doing,” Jessica looked away.

“Jessica…Why do I have your things with you? Are you going…to the club?” Donghae whisp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter