Chapter 2

Only One For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I have to have to go home,” Jessica told him.

“Do you even have a home?” Donghae asked.

“Y-Yah!!” Jessica shouted.

“Clean my laundry,” Donghae said while holding a basket.

“I can’t!!” Jessica yelled.

“I said clean my laundry!!” Donghae shouted and threw the clothes at her face.

“I’m not a piece of trash!!” Jessica screamed.

“Well you are to me,” Donghae replied.

“Is something wrong with you?!?! Why do you have to treat people so badly?! Just because I’m poor doesn’t mean I’m any different from other people!!! If I want to leave I can!! If you want to sue me go ahead!! I don’t care!! Just because you’re rich you think you’re everything!!! Well in your dreams!!” Jessica shouted and walked out the door.

“That hurt…” Donghae said. “But aish!! She didn’t finish her work!!!” Donghae quickly ran to his room and changed; he grabbed his keys and zoomed out the mansion.

 

“Eomma…I’m coming,” Jessica said while running through the city. “I’m coming,” she finally reached the hospital about 45 minutes later.

“I’m here to see my mom,” Jessica told the nurse.

“M-Mrs. J-Jung?” the nurse asked.

“Of course, who else? She’s my one and only mom,” Jessica smiled and started heading for the room.

“You can’t,” the nurse grabbed her arm.

“Why not? You always let me in anytime,” Jessica said.

“But this time you can’t, I’m sorry,” the nurse told her.

“But my mom, I need her,” Jessica started.

“S-She…” the nurse started. Jessica pulled her arm away and ran towards her mom’s room.

“Jessica!! Please!!” the nurse ran after her.

“Why can’t I visit my mom?! She’s perfectly-…” Jessica paused when she got to the room.

“Jessica…” the nurse called.

“Why is Eomma under a white blanket? Why is she covered in a white blanket?” Jessica asked.

“She…” the nurse started.

“Eomma!!” Jessica cried and ran to her. “Eomma!! Stop joking!! This isn’t you right?! Eomma!!” Jessica shook her mom.

“What happened?!” Jessica asked.

“She passed away at lunch,” the nurse whispered.

“L-Lunch?” Jessica asked.

“Ne…We tried to find you..but we couldn’t…Mianhe,” the nurse said and left.

“Eomma! Don’t leave me!! Eomma, please wake up!! I have no one but you!! Why did you leave me?! Eomma what am I supposed to do?! What can I do without you?!” Jessica cried.

“Eomma!!! I wasn’t here for you! Is that why?! Is it?!” Jessica asked. “I wanted to come!! Eomma!!! Wake up!! Don’t lie to me!! Don’t leave me in this cruel world alone!! Eomma!!!” Jessica wept.

 

~1 A.M.

Jessica cried for two hours while hugging her mom’s body. Her eyes were puffy and red and tears kept falling.

“Jessica…We have to-,” the nurse started.

“Ne…K-Kamsahabnida for trying,” Jessica bowed. “I will hold a funeral for my mom as soon as possible,” Jessica whispered.

“Okay,” the nurse nodded.

Jessica slowly walked out of the hospital. It was dark outside and the only light that was lit was the streets’ lights. She started walking slowly away from the hospital, away from the place where her mom died. While walking, lighting , as she heard thunder, and rain began to pour.

“Eomma!!” Jessica cried while walking in the streets.

“Eomma?! Why?!” Jessica asked while the rain soaked her.

“You left me!!! I hate him!! Because of him, I couldn’t see you!!!” Jessica cried.

She kept walking down the street; she didn’t care if people thought she was crazy when they drove by. She didn’t care if she was soaking went in a thunder storm. All she wanted was her mom to come back.

“Hello little lady,” a voice muttered. Jessica kept walking and ignored the man.

“Is that a yes?” the ma laughed. He quickly grabbed Jessica but the wrist and yanked her towards him.

“Yah!!” Jessica screamed. The man got closer to Jessica, and all Jessica could do was cry her heart out.

“Shhh…Don’t cry,” the man said and touched Jessica’s face as she flinched.

“Don’t cry,” he repeated again as Jessica tears kept falling.

“Because you will be the one crying!” a voice shouted and punched the man in the face. “Come on!” Donghae pulled her.

“I don’t need your help!!!” Jessica screamed when they were away from the man.

“Mwoh?! You’re already poor do you want to get your life ruined too?!” Donghae shouted as he received a slap from Jessica.

“Stupid, spoiled, rich kid!!!” Jessica shouted. “Because of you I couldn’t see my mom!!! Because of you I couldn’t see her when she died!!! Because of you I figured out she died 11 hours later!!! 11 hours!!! My mom died and I couldn’t hear her last words!!! I couldn’t see her!!! It’s all because of you!!!” Jessica screamed.

“Mwoh?!?!” Donghae screamed. Jessica ran off. “Because of me?...What the-,”

Jessica slowly walked into the street while a car was heading for her.

“I want to die!” Jessica cried, but Donghae quickly pulled her away.

“Are you crazy?!” Donghae shouted.

“You’re the crazy one!!! Locking me up!!! I hate you!!” Jessica cried and fell on her knees.

“Aish…” Donghae helped her up.

“Let go of me!!” Jessica screamed as Donghae pulled her towards his car.

 

“Eomma…” Jessica cried while hugging a pillow on the coach.

“Yah…” Donghae called and handed her a towel. Jessica didn’t respond, she just kept staring at the wall. “I’m going to go take a shower,” Donghae replied.

Jessica got up and picked up Donghae’s laundry from earlier. She started to work; she stood in the middle of the living room waiting till Donghae was finished.

“What are you doing?” Donghae asked.

“Your laundry,” Jessica whispered.

“You don’t have to,” Donghae said.

“I want to,” Jessica grabbed his clothes and went to the laundry room.

“So weird…sheesh,” Donghae muttered and sat in the living room. He quickly acted like he was asleep when Jessica came back. “Cook me some food,” Donghae muttered.

“Ne,” Jessica replied. She went to the kitchen. “Eomma,” Jessica started cryingwhen she saw the food. “I didn’t give you food today…Eomma,” Jessica cried. She slipped her apron on and tried to tie it but she was shaking too much. “Why?!” Jessica cried in her hands.

 

“Aish…” Donghae muttered and walked to the kitchen. “What’s taking so long?” Donghae stopped when he saw Jessica crying.

“Why?!” Jessica cried in her hands.

“Here,” Donghae walked up to Jessica and helped her tie her apron. He noticed that she her lips were purple from her soaking clothes.

“You’re clothes is wet,” Donghae muttered. Jessica ignored him and started cooking.

“You don’t have to cook…If you want, you can go take a shower in the guest room and use any clothes you have,” Donghae said.

“Does it look like I have anything with me?” Jessica asked. She stopped cooking and took off her apron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter