Chapter 1

Only One For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“That should be enough to pay for Eomma’s medical fees,” Jessica smiled while putting it in an envelope. “It’s almost dinner time, I should go see Eomma,” Jessica said and ran towards the hospital.

 

“Eomma,” Jessica knocked on the door.

“S-Soo-yeon,” Mrs. Jung coughed.

“Eomma, don’t sit up,” Jessica ran to her side and helped her.

“What are you doing here?” Mrs. Jung asked.

“I made some lunch,” Jessica gave it to her.

“Did you eat already?” Mrs. Jung asked.

“N-Ne,” Jessica lied.

“I feel so guilty. Soo-yeon, I can go home, I don’t have to stay at the hospital, we can use that money for you to go to school again,” Mrs. Jung said.

“Eomma…I’m Jung Jessica, I can do anything, you’re more important than school,” Jessica said.

“I should call you Jessica then,” Mrs. Jung smiled while Jessica fed her.

“Aniyo Eomma, if you like to call me Soo-yeon then you can call me whatever you want,” Jessica smiled. “You should rest; I’m going to go…okay?”

“Be safe,” Mrs. Jung smiled weakly. Jessica slowly walked out the hospital. The truth was, Jessica doesn’t eat three meals a day she only eats one, which is the leftover she gets when she works at the night restaurant. Her house was taken away by the landowner because she didn’t pay the rent, she didn’t want to tell her mom because she was afraid her mom might get sick even more.

“Fighting Jessica! You will get what you deserve,” Jessica said and headed towards her next job.

 

“Turn the music up!!” a boy shouted.

“Donghae, shouldn’t you be preparing for the meeting?” his friend asked.

“For goodness sake, Kibum!! Quit being a party pooper!!” Donghae shouted.

“But-,” Kibum started.

“Then go home!!” Donghae pointed.

“Fine, don’t forget about the meeting though,” Kibum warned and left.

“Workaholic,” Donghae burped while dancing at the club.

 

“Night shift finish,” Jessica yawned while taking off her apron. “And now I have to close the shop for the owner,” Jessica locked the door and started walking.

“This will be enough to buy more things for Eomma,” Jessica nodded to herself.

“Yah!! Jung’s Daughter!!” a man yelled.

“Aish,” Jessica muttered and kept walking.

“Do you want to die?!” the man yanked her wrist.

“Yah!!” Jessica shouted while being trapped by a gang.

“Being rude?” the leader glared at her.

“Let me go,” Jessica glared at him back.

“Not until you pay back what your dad owes us,” the leader demanded.

“I don’t have a dad!!” Jessica shouted.

“The man that borrowed money from us!! He’s your dad!! Now pay back!!” the man shouted.

“I will never pay you!!! I have no relationship with that man,” Jessica kicked the guard.

“Get her!!!” the leader shouted.

 

“Time to go,” Donghae groaned while walking out the club.

“Let’s see if there are any pretty girls to flirt with tonight…Pretty rich girls of course,” Donghae chuckled.

“Yah!! Just let go of me!!” he heard a girl screamed. He looked over and saw a girl in the middle of a gang.

“Let’s see…She’s not that fashionable…but she looks like the rich type…maybe she’s wearing a disguise,” Donghae smirked and walked towards them.

“Yah!!” the girl screamed again.

“Let go of her!” Donghae shouted.

“And you are?” the gang glared at him.

“You don’t know who I am?” Donghae glared at them.

“You’re the rich guy on the magazine,” one of the men said.

“Do you know this girl?” another one asked.

“I do now,” Donghae winked at Jessica.

“Well then, pay us and we will let her go,” the leader said.

“How much?” Donghae asked.

“5,905,000 wons,” the leader replied.

“Here,” Donghae handed them a load of cash.

“We won’t be looking for you again,” the gang replied and left.

“Kamsahabnida,” Jessica bowed.

“So…Where are you going tonight baby?” Donghae winked at her.

“Mwoh?” Jessica asked.

“To the club? Feel free to join me, what’s your number?” Donghae asked.

“I don’t have a phone…I will pay you back, you just have to give me your number,” Jessica muttered.

“Mwoh? Aren’t you rich?” Donghae asked.

“Well…” Jessica started.

“Aish!!! I’m hitting on a poor girl that’s disgusting!!” Donghae shouted.

“Yah!!” Jessica shouted angrily.

“I thought you were rich!! I was about to let you have my cash!!” Donghae yelled.

“I never wanted it,” Jessica replied.

“You stupid poor girl!!” Donghae shouted. “Pay me back,”

“Mwoh?!” Jessica shouted.

“I said pay me back all my money now!!” Donghae ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter