Chapter 23

Only One For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“S-Sunye?” the two asked.

“I…” Sunye smiled. “May I sit?”

“Of course,” the two nodded.

“I came to say…I’m sorry,” Sunye whispered.

“B-Bwoh?” the couple asked.

“You two really deserve each other. I’m sorry if ever ruined your relationship,” Sunye told them.

“You kind of did,” Donghae whispered.

“But…” Jessica smiled. “Thank you. If it wasn’t for you, we wouldn’t know that we loved each other more,”

“I’m glad I helped,” Sunye said and got up. “Have a nice date,” she bowed and turned around and bumped into someone.

“I’m so sorry,” the person looked up.

“Jay?” everyone asked.

“S-Sunye, Jessica, Donghae,” Jay replied.

“I…I thought you were in America,” Sunye whispered.

“I came back,” Jay looked over and smiled at Haesica. “Looks like you two are finally together,”

“We are,” they giggled.

“Jay…” Sunye started and stared at his shirt.

“Well isn’t this like our first meeting,” he chuckled. “Let’s talk outside,” he pointed and the two left.

“Does that mean…” Jessica started.

“I think so,” Donghae smiled and hugged her.

“Oppa, everyone is together,” she giggled.

“Yes, yes they are,” Donghae nodded.

 

~2 Years Later

“Jung Jessica,” the announcer said.

“WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! JESSICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Donghae cheered in the audience. Everyone in the audience stared at him. Photographers, including Jaejoong, took pictures of Donghae.

“Title…Lee Donghae cheering girlfriend, Jung Jessica at graduation,” Jaejoong thought.

“JESSICA BABY!!!!!!! PRINCESS!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!” Donghae clapped and jumped.

“Oppa,” Jessica mouthed on stage and he sat down quietly.

“Sorry,” he bowed to the people around him.

 

“MY PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Donghae tackled her in a hug.

“I finally graduated!!!” Jessica hugged him.

“At the age of 24,” Donghae replied.

“Yah! I’m going to be a fashion designer in your company, so shut up,” Jessica slapped his chest.

“And you will have your own department store in my mall, I know, I know,” Donghae laughed.

“You said you’re going to take me to a special dinner,” Jessica smiled excitedly.

“I’m busy. But I promise it will be this weekend,” Donghae smiled.

“Okay,” Jessica sighed.

“My dad’s company and mine…I’m still working on it,” Donghae said.

“Alright,” Jessica replied.

“Come on, let’s go home,” Donghae pecked her on the cheek.

 

~Weekend

“He told me to wait,” Jessica sighed while wearing a dress. “It’s midnight…This is exactly like his birthday, years ago,” Jessica pouted and lied down on the couch.

“I’m not waiting! I don’t care if he reserved a seat at a restaurant! It’s probably close!! Aish!!” Jessica closed her eyes and slept.

“Babo Donghae,” Jessica pouted.

 

“Jessica,” Donghae opened the door and tiptoed in. “She’s asleep,” he smiled and carried her to his room.

“Oppa,” Jessica groaned.

“My princess,” Donghae kissed her forehead and lied down in the bed with her. She turned in the bed and faced him. Her eyes opened widely when they were on the same bed.

“AHHHHHH!!! OPPA!!! EVEN IF WE’RE TOGETHER DOESN’T MEAN WE CAN SLEEP TOGETHER!!!” Jessica pushed him off the bed.

“JESSICA!!!” Donghae screamed and sat up on the floor.

“What’s that?” Jessica pointed to a box a couple feet away from him.

“What’s what?” Donghae looked at the box and quickly ran to it and picked it up.

“What is it?” Jessica got up and walked to him.

“Nothing,” he replied and put it in his pocket.

“Oppa, don’t lie to me,” Jessica demanded.

“I-It’s chocolate,” Donghae started to sweat.

“Oppa…Are you lying to me?” Jessica asked with tears.

“Jessica!” Donghae screamed.

“I-I…” Jessica sat on the bed and cried in the pillow.

“Princess,” Donghae sat next to her and her hair.

“Oppa, you always come home late. I graduated and you didn’t even let me sing or play the piano for you. We didn’t have a party. You’ve been avoiding me lately,” Jessica cried harder.

“Jessica, it’s not that,” Donghae kissed her head. “Shhhh,”

“Why?” Jessica looked up.

“You look beautiful tonight,” Donghae whispered.

“You made me wait!! Now it’s two in the morning!!!” Jessica cried.

“I’m sorry,” Donghae pulled her up and hugged her.

“What was it?” Jessica asked.

“Do you really want to know?” Donghae asked and lead her outside onto the balcony.

“Yes,” Jessica wept.

“Jung Jessica,” Donghae kissed her hand.

“Lee Donghae,” Jessica sniffed.

“I wanted to wait till the sun ride,” Donghae started and went on his knees.

“D-Donghae,” Jessica covered .

“Jung Sooyeon Jessica…Will you marry me?” Donghae smiled widely.

“D-Donghae,” Jessica said and cried harder and sat on the ground.

“Jessica! Why are you crying again?!” Donghae panicked and hugged her.

“I’m so touched,” she cried and started to hit Donghae’s chest. “You liar!!! You made me wait!!! And the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter