The Transfer Student

School From Hell

It hasn't even been a full day and I'm astounded by all the support this story is already receiving! 5 upvotes and subscribers. :D I'm honored (and also nervous) at how much faith you guys have put in me from just the description/forward alone. Thank you all so much!! I now present to you “School From Hell.” Enjoy~

 

(Slight M warning at the beginning)

 

 

"Luhan-oppa please... don't stop!" A feminine mewl came from beneath the wavy-haired brunette. Clawed fingers entangled themselves in the soft curls.

"Be patient my little kitten..." Red feral eyes gleamed in the dim lighting of the sparsely-filled storage room as the man bared his sharp canines and grazed them against the smooth skin of the girl's neck. The girl's sleek black cat tail curled over the edge of the table as her pointed feline ears that sat atop her head flitted back and forth. She arched her back, pressing her torso against his.

Luhan d at her chest and growled seductively against her nape as his hand slowly traveled her exposed stomach down to the place that would bring her the most pleasure. The young woman below him continued to moan with wanton lust as his fingers slid beneath the pleated uniform skirt. He felt the heat pulsating from her womanhood and reached further to slip in a finger when...

 

*BANG*

 

"There you are!"

Luhan groaned angrily as he whipped his head in the direction of whoever dared interrupt his "meal". Before him was the sight of Lay, his usual blank expression adorning his face. Clearly he was not surprised by the other's 'activities' as this was a typical occurrence for the hormonal werewolf teen.

"What do you want, unicorn?" He growled out, annoyed.

Zhang "Lay" Yixing
16 years old, Unicorn, kind but can sometimes
be dumb, often spaced out, possible usage of
hallucinogens is up for debate

 

"For Christ's sake Luhan, school is about to start any minute now and you couldn't keep your pants on for at least one class period!" The mythical creature grumbled as he stomped over to the lustful wolf, grabbing him by the collar and dragging him reluctantly out of the storage room.

The cat girl whimpered in disappointment when the heat of Luhan's body left hers. "Oppa don't gooooo!" she cried out.

Luhan wiped the corner of his lips with his thumb and looked at her apologetically as he was yanked through the door. "I'm sorry my sweet kitten. Maybe next time...uh... what was your name again?"

“Yuri!!” she whined. A hurt expression graced her cat-like features.

“Oh yes, perhaps next time my sweet Yuri~” And with that, he was out the door.

 

"What are we going to do with you?" Lay shook his head at the other boy who was currently adjusting his disheveled state to make himself more presentable as they made their way to their homeroom class.

"What do you mean?" The other grinned slyly.

"You gotta stop messing with these girls' hearts man. You keep bringing up their hopes only for them to come crashing down when they find out all you're really after is a one night stand."

"I don't see your point." Lay pressed his palm to his forehead.

"I swear, sometimes you're more thick-headed than Kris. Both of you need a reality check." Luhan scoffed at the mention of him and his best friend needing to change their ways. He found nothing wrong with how they both lived their lives. Why deny the women who willingly throw themselves at them?

Lay shook his head. Luhan was quite the popular werewolf. He was famous for his skills in the sport of soccer but infamous for his womanizing ways. He only hoped that Luhan was careful. In a school full of dangerous artes and magic, it was only a matter of time before he got himself into a messy situation...

"You're a werewolf. You do know that eventually you're going to have to find a mate to spend the rest of your life with." Luhan cringed at the thought.

"Don't you ever mention the M-word to me ever again. Never in a million years would I ever consider committing my life solely to one woman." To Luhan the idea of being stuck with the same person, raising a happy family, growing old together... It was completely unappealing. He didn't want to live such a dull and drab life. Besides, he never understood the whole notion behind "love". Not once while making love with a woman did he ever feel especially attached to her. And he's been with a lot of women. So if he never was able to experience this so-called love after all this time then he assumed it didn't exist. It was even more of a myth than his horned friend over here.

 

Moments later they had finally arrived to the chaotic circus that was their classroom. As soon as Luhan had stepped into the room a tiny, glittering projectile whisked past his face and landed gracefully against the wall beside him. He sneezed when the shimmering dust it trailed entered his nostrils.

"Woah watch out Sunny! You could have marred my perfect face there. And ease up on the sparkles would ya? You're spreading them everywhere."

Lee "Sunny" Sunkyu
16 years old, Pixie, bubbly and hyper with a
sunny disposition(much like her nickname),
likes to talk back

 

The sparkling creature poofed and in its place stood a girl with her hands on her hips. Her hair was short and cotton-candy pink colored. Glitter and sparkles decorated her eyes as she scowled at the wolf and unicorn.

"Maybe you two should be more careful and watch where you're going." She huffed and crossed her arms across her chest. "And that's funny, I specifically remember you used to love rolling in pixie dust when you were just a young cub."

Luhan squinted his eyes at her but then shook his head and made his way to his desk. He really couldn't stand the sass of pixies. Especially Sunny, who being a good childhood friend of his, wasn't afraid of him one bit and would never fail to annoy the hell out of him.

He and Lay joined their friend at their desks and awaited the rest of their class and the instructor to arrive.

 

"Man I am so tired..." A tanned boy with heavy dark circles below his eyes spoke.

"When are you not tired you narcoleptic bat?" Lay rolled his eyes.
 

Huang “Tao” Zitao
16 years old, Vampire, his nocturnal nature leaves him
often drowsy and is usually found napping on any flat surface
he can find, can sometimes act feminine and
only wears capes of the Gucci brand

 

The vampire stuck his tongue out playfully and placed his arms on top of his desk to lay his head on. “Wake me up when class starts.” He mumbled and within seconds the boy was already sound asleep.

 

The door to their classroom slid open once more and the students quieted down as a gloomy atmosphere filled the room almost as if a raincloud had rolled in. Avoiding eye-contact with everyone, a dark figure trudged its way to the desk in the far corner at the front of the class.

“'It' has arrived.” Lay whispered while chuckling at the figure.

There sat Park Bom, who was probably one of the most somber and scary students in Illyria Private Academy. A girl whom nobody really knew anything about aside from the fact that every day she never failed to show up in her usual fashion of a largely oversized black hoodie, long and plain thigh-high socks that covered most of the length of her legs—and for extra precaution, a uniform skirt that had been lengthened to cover any skin that could potentially be revealed. She was completely covered from head-to-toe. Resting on the bridge of her nose were the most unstylish, round glasses with lenses so thick no one really knew what her eyes looked like. With her loose hoodie, she constantly had the sleeves tugged low to cover her hands—there were rumors that hidden beneath the cuffs of her sleeves hid either hideous scars or disgusting warts that she was ashamed of so she kept them tucked away from public view.

 

“Don't you think that that Park Bom chick takes it a bit too far? I get that this is a school where ghouls and demons attend, but even then do you really need to be that creepy?” Luhan raised a brow as he watched her pull a dusty old book from her backpack. Blowing the dirt off, she pulled it open and started reading it intently.

“Every morning she reads one of those weird books in homeroom. What do you think it could be? A book of spells? Curses? A Death Note?!” Lay exclaimed to which he received a smack upside the head by the curly-haired werewolf.

“Idiot! You don't read Death Notes, you write in them...” Luhan scoffed. “Don't you pay attention in any of your classes? Or are you too busy spacing out?”

The unicorn pouted and rubbed the spot on his head where he had been hit. “But anyways, I've heard that Bom could possibly be the Grim Reaper's daughter. Don't you think that would make sense seeing how scary she is? She's even got the hooded thing going on for her. Everyone is afraid to approach her because they fear that her dad might off them.” Lay emphasized his point by drawing his thumb across his neck. “Maybe she's got those sleeves pulled down to hide her creepy skeleton fingers!”

Luhan shrugged, “I don't know if I'd be so quick to believe in those rumors, but I have to admit the idea is plausible.”

After several more students shuffled, flew and poofed their way in, the class was brought to attention when a stout, balding man with long, pointed ears stepped in. Luhan leaned back and shook the slumbering Tao by his shoulders. The boy groaned and lifted his head, rubbing his tired eyes and yawning before sitting up straight.

Homeroom teacher Mr. Kang
43 years of age, Ogre, Lives with mother,
enjoys spicy tofu, typical boring middle-aged
teacher that is often overlooked

 

Behind him followed an unfamiliar-looking girl with bright glowing skin, innocent eyes framed by long lashes and flowers woven to the side of her curly brown tresses. A warm, cute and feminine charm came off her. She instantly became the target of every male's gaze in the room.

Adjusting the tiny spectacles on his bulbous nose, Mr. Kang announced to the class, “Good morning everyone. I have some great news for you all. Today we have a new student transferring to our class. I'd like you all to give a warm welcome to miss Sandara Park.”

The girl quickly gave a 90-degree bow, “Annyeong yeorobun! My name is Sandara but you can just call me Dara. Up until now I was attending a normal human school but I thought that a school suited for beings like me would be much better so... here I am!” She gave a small salute.

“So... what are you then?” A student seated at the front of the class asked. It seemed to be the question on everyone's mind. Dara visibly tensed at the question but merely smiled as she winked, “That's a S-E-C-R-E-T~” Students glanced at each other with unsatisfied and confused expressions.

“Alright Miss Park, as for your seat how about...” the teacher began but Dara interrupted.

“Can I sit over there?” Everyone's eyes followed the direction of the finger she had pointed and the room turned eerily quiet. It was the seat right behind Park Bom. The seat that was permanently empty because no one dared sit close to her. The teacher shrugged his shoulders and moved out of the way so that she could walk to her new desk. Each student watched her with hawk-like gazes as she made one of the biggest mistakes she ever could on this campus. Some whispered to each other, speaking of how unfortunate and oblivious she was to what she was getting herself into. Afterwards, Mr. Kang took roll and left the students to their own business as it was but a homeroom period where students were expected to study and prepare for their later classes. Of course a majority of students would rather use this time to gossip and chatter amongst each other.

 

Bom's eyes had never lifted from the book she had been reading, not even when the teacher came in with the new transfer student. Another student, another person to ignore her existence in its entirety. 

She was used to it though. That's how it had always been since the entrance ceremony on her very first day of school. People flocked out of her way to avoid any contact with her, like some kind of horrible disease-ridden virus. She would have found it painfully lonely if she didn't feel that perhaps it was for the best. No one was safe and she didn't want to give anyone any further reason to hate her.

 

Bom was prepared to spend the rest of her homeroom period in peaceful silence when she felt a light tap on her shoulder. Thinking that it was just her imagination, she continued to scan the pages of her book. She jerked forward when she felt a finger poke her harshly in the shoulder blade. Closing her eyes, she exhaled deeply, shut her book and turned in her seat to see what the intruder wanted. She immediately regretted it as a blindingly bright presence sat before her. She squinted her eyes behind her glasses. So cheery... I don't like this.

“Hi! I'm Dara! Looks like we're going to be homeroom buddies. What's your name?” The peppy and almost glowing girl asked while holding her hand out for a handshake.

“.....”

“Um...”

“.....”

“Can you talk...?” Dara's eyebrows furrowed. Bom just stared expressionless while blinking at her.

“Don't bother with her Dara.” A student with sickly green skin and a third eye on his forehead spoke.

“Eh? How come?” The student beckoned her to lean closer to him with a single finger. Glancing cautiously at the girl sitting in front of her she complied and leaned in to hear what he had to say. He spoke in a low voice as Bom simply turned back around in her seat, opening her book once more.

“That's Park Bom. She's not one for conversing. No one has ever really seen her speak to anyone besides the instructors. But even then it's in very short sentences.” Dara nodded in understanding, but she still felt hurt that Bom refused to speak with her.

“I would stay away from her if I were you. She's bad news. I hear that she's the Grim Reaper's daughter and if you make her upset you might be meeting the end of his scythe one of these days...” The brunette's eyes widened. “Did you say... the Grim Reaper's daughter?” She glanced back at Bom. The boy nodded.

“I see...” The brunette straightened herself back up in her seat. She pouted as she stared at Bom's backside. Why wouldn't the girl talk to her? Was she not being friendly enough? Was her smile not contagious enough? Dara was convinced that Bom was just desperately waiting for the right person to come along and befriend her. She can't help that she has a dark and depressing aura that scares everyone within a mile radius of her. From what Dara could gather none of the people in this room has really tried to approach her... and that was going to change starting now! Mission: 'Make Bom Open Up and Become Best Friends' is a go!!

 

*RIIIIIIIIING*

 

The petite girl's head shot up at the sound of the class bell ringing, signaling that the homeroom hour had ended. Grabbing her backpack and slinging it over one shoulder she slowly turned to face Bom.

“Hey Park Bom do you want walk to class toge....” but when she had finally looked up at Bom's desk, it was already empty. She was long gone. Dara blinked in disbelief.

“How is she... so fast...?”

 

***

 

A nice lil' intro to get all of you wonderful readers started. :3 I hope that this intrigues you enough to want to read further. Sorry that I didn't have any real life pictures to base the teacher off of. I didn't want to have to look up some random picture of an old teacher dude so I just doodled one really quick to kind of help give you guys an idea of the vision I had for these characters. I might do this again later for other characters that aren't based off of idols. Please tell me what you guys think so far! Comments are very much appreciated.

Extra: To celebrate the first chapter of this fanfic here is an extra doodle I did of Bom from this chapter. >_<