Chapter 6

Why Does It Have To Be Me?

 

Chapter 6: Small Beach Party

 

The three car drive into a parking lot. They park side by side and stop their enginges. They all exit the cars and the girls look out to the sea. the all sigh at the sight and smile widely.

"It's been a while since we've come here. I miss this place a lot." Min says out loud.

"Okay, let's get the things from Chohee's car and go have fun on the beach." Eun says.

The six girls go to Chohee's trunk and open the back. Before they could get anything out, Exo and their manager grabbed the thing and headed towards the sand. The girls follow behind empty-handed.

"You guys don't have to do that. We could have handled it ourselves." Sang yelled to them.

"If we let the six of you carry these thins then we would be very ungentalmanley, wouldn't we?" Kai yells back to them.

The guys set the things down. They help the girls set up before they all head off to the sea to have fun. They all played for an hour at the sea before returning to their spot to dry. The girls made sandwiches for everyone and they all at cheerfully. Shortly after they finished their sandwiches, Hee looks to Eun and remember one particular item that was missing.

"Unnie, I believe that we are missing one thing from this day at the beach." Hee says looking at Eun. Everyone's attention was on her and she just sit there with her eyes wide open.

"Unnie, you know exactly what it is. You do it every single time we come to the beach." Min says as she catches on.

"Yes, Unnie you can't skip this time because some men are here. Now go and get from your car." Mi adds.

"C'mon Unnie, we know you have it." Sang finishes.

"Okay, okay I'll get it out. I was waiting to see if you four remembered." Eun says getting up and off the sand heading towards her car.

All of Exo looks at the girls and ask what it was. The girls only say theat it was a special object. They all continue chattering as Eun grabs her item and goes back to the group.

"So it's a guitar!" Xiumin says as he sees the object.

"Yes." The six girls say.

"Play us something." Tao says looking directly at Eun.

She pulls out the acoustic guitar and play the string to be sure they were tuned. She plays some chords to warm-up and the began to play a song, but was cut off by Min.

"Unnie, don't forget to also sing." Min says. 

"You too, Chohee Unnie." Sang adds.

The attention is now turned to Eun and Chohee. Eun begins playing again and starts to sing. Chohee joins in the singing. They sing "illa illa" by Juniel. they both finish and hear claps from all around them.

"Beautiful. That was so beautiful. The best sing that I've heard all day."  The manager says.

"Thank you. Thank you." Both girls say.

"How do the two of you know how to sing so well." D.O. asks.

"We took vocals in high school for a year." Chohee says.

"Wow, you both were great. Have you ever thought of becoming famous?" Luhan says.

"Why? The two of us are happy the way we are right now everything is perfect the way it is for us." Eun says.

"How old are the two of you?" The manager asks.

"20." They answer.

"Okay. I want the two of you to sing with Exo at their next concert. Will you do it?" He asks.

"No." Both girls say sternly.

"How come?" Exo asks.

"We both don't want to get involved with famous people. We may not know who you guys are, but we both know that you are famous people." Chohee says.

"We also want to live quiet lives. We want nothing to do with this." Eun adds. 

"It's getting late. We should all pack up and get sleep. We all have have busy schedules tomorrow." Hee says.

They all got up off the sand and packed everything. they entered the cars and drove back to the girls' store were a second van picked up the other members. Eun sent Min and Sang home as Chohee sent Hee and Mi home. They meet up at their house, took showers and went to bed.