Chapter 5

Why Does It Have To Be Me?

 

Chapter 5: Car #2 and #3

 

Chohee drives behind Eun. She looks forward almost forgetting where she was. She is deep in thought thinking about her test grades and wondering who the poeple she will meet will be. Hee sits in the passenger seat and Mi sits behind the driver seat as Luhan sits in the middle and Sehun to the back of the passenger seat.

Hee notices Chohee being more quiet then usaul. She turns and looks at Mi with a worried look on her face. Luhan notices and leans forward to Hee looking at Chohee's side. All four look at each other and then to Chohee.

"Unnie...Unnie...Unnie..." Mi says.

"Unnie.......Unnie.......Unnie......Unnie?" Hee also says.

"Unnniiiiieeeeeeeeee." They both say.

Chohee snaps out of her thoughts and looks to Hee. She turns forward again and continues to drive. The four look again at each other then to her one more time.

"Unnie?" Mi and Hee say.

"Yes?" Chohee answers still looking forward.

"Are you okay, Unnie? You seem to be deep in thought." Hee asks.

"I'm fine. There's nothing." Chohee says.

"Unnie, what were you just thinking about?" Mi asks.

"I was thinking about my test score." She answers.

Hee and Mi exchange looks before asking her more.

"Unnie, you always do good on all your tests. you and Eun Unnie always and I mean always get the highest scores." Mi says.

"Really?" Sehun asks.

"Yes. Chohee Unnie and Eunkyung Unnie have always gotten the best and highest scores from high school to now, college." Hee says looking back to make eye contact with Sehun.

The car becomes quiet once more and no one talked. They all sat in silence looking forward. Luhan would occasionally look at Chohe and stare at her features. Chohee could feel someone staring at her, but shook it off thinking it was nothing. Luhan decides to break the silence ang gathers himself to, but someone beat him to it.

"Was it your idea or Eun's idea to put shreddings into the Bubble milk tea?" Sehun asks curiously.

"It was Eun Unnie's idea to. She said that it would make the tea taste better and more unique." Chohee replies.

"So Eun is older then you?" Sehun asks.

"Yes, but not by much. She doesn't like my calling her 'Unnie' so i only say it when talking about her or to annoy her." Chohee tells.

"How much older is she?" Luhan blurts without even thimking first.

"Eun is about five months older." she answers.

"How old are you?" again Luhan doesn't think first.

"I am 20 years old." Chohee replies.

"I am too. What month are you born?" Sehun says.

"June and you, Sehun?" She says.

"April, which mean I'm older then you." He says.

"Yes, but Eun is older then you. She was born January." Chohee states.

The car grows quite and they all stop talking for a little bit. Hee stares out the window and admires the view. Mi and Sehun do the same thing, but Luhan just sits and looks at Chohee as she drives.

The third car was driven by Exo's manager. The members were loud and couldn't stay still. They sang various songs to pass the time and soon became bored. The manager looks at them using his mirror.

"What made you guys want to go to the beach today? It is those girls at the front? Did they asks you to go along?" He says.

"They didn't ask for us to come with them. I'm pretty sure they weren't even expecting us to visit them today." Suho says from behind him.

"How come? Aren't you guys world wide super stars?" He asks.

"Yes, but all six girls don't even care or know about us. They only discovered after the incident about us and even now they don't know that we're Exo." Lay says.

"These girls are different from girls that we've met before." Chen says.

"They are caring. Especially the two owner of the store. Those two use reasoning and not violence like most other girls." D.O. adds.

"It must be the way they were taught growing up." the manager says.

The guys continue with their games as the manager follows behind the two cars. He thinks to himself about what the had said to him. He looks again at the member and wonders to himself if any of them were going to fall in love. He smiles thinking to himself of the possibilties and just drives.