Chapter 1

Why Does It Have To Be Me?

 

Chapter 1: Before Exo Came

 

Eunkyung and Chohee are two cousins born only five months apart. They have been like sisters their whole lives having their ups and downs. 

They both entered college taking different majors. Chohee chose performing arts and Eun chose music. They attend the same college and live together. 

"Eun...Eun...where are you? I have some good news ", Chohee enters the house with sheets of papers in her hand.

"What is it, Chohee?", Eun asks.

"Well, you know that there was a drawing at school today, right?" Chohee says.

"Yes. I didn't bother about it because I don't really care about those K-pop things." Eun says.

"I have something to tell you."

"What?"

"I sort of...umm..."

"You...what?"

"I entered your name and my name and we were both picked! Here's the paper telling us the details of what we get to do!"

Eun's eyes widened at what she just heard.

"You what?", she says

"I entered-", Chohee repeats.

"I heard already. Why did you do that?" Eun asks.

"I wanted to have more fun then just working and studying day by day with my boring cousin. I love you in all, but you need to get out there and have fun. We graduate at the end of this year so give yourself a break." Chohee tells.

"Chohee, you know that I've been working my off since the sixth grade to get to this point in my life. I don't want it to be ruined right before it is complete." Eun replies.

"Hey, it's only a day. It's not like the idol we meet will somehow start following us around." Chohee jokes.

"Hey, Chohee, don't jinx it. I want to live a calm quiet live. I want nothing to do with those kind of people." Eun says.

"Pleaseeeeeee just come? It costed money to get into this drawing." Chohee begs acting cute.

"How much?" Eun asks.

"100 American dollars each." Chohee says.

"That much! Don't you know what we could have done with that money?" Eun says shocked at the amount of money.

Dont give me that lecture again. I already know." Chohee says huffing.

"If you already know then why did you use our money for that?" Eun asks a bit mad.

"I wanted to have fun. Now pleaseee come." Chohee says.

"Okay, I'll come, but only because you already paid." Eun agrees sighing afterwards.

"Great! Thank you!" Chohee says happily.

"When is it?" Run asks.

"It's on the Saturday after this one. We meet them at the SM entertainment company. We have to wear something nice." Chohee tells.

"Okay, then. Good thing we are going to be done with our semester exams on Friday, I can't guarantee you that I won't be stressing over test scores." Eun says.

"C'mon, you're always worring too much. You always get the highest scores and I get second highest, but I can never pass you." Chohee states.

"Okay, let's get ready to go to work. We'll be late." Eun says.

"Kay, let me go change. I'll be back in a sec." Chohee says running up stairs to her room change. They leave to work after she finishes.

Author's Note: This is the first chapter. I hope you guys like it. Sorry it's a bit boring. Continue reading and it will make it more interesting to read. I'd like to tell ahead that I won't ba able to upload on October 28, 29, 30, 31 and November 1and 2 because my brother graduates in San Diego October 31 and it's a fifteen hour drive from Eureka to San Diego. I also have a performance on November 1st to play with college student from Humboldt State University in Eureka. If my family makes it home 18:00 (6:00 p.m.) that day then I can participate so wish my luck. By the way, if you didn't understand, I am only a High Schooler.