Chapter 2

Why Does It Have To Be Me?

 

Chapter 2: Our "Little" Problem

 

Chohee runs back down the stairs and says, "Why do we have to go? Don't we own our workplace? Can't we go any time we want?"

"We can, but I want you to come with me to handle a problem, rather a few bugs that have been bother and destroying our place for the past four years. I know I've been letting it slide, but it has gotten to the point where they are starting to hurt our four workers also." Eunkyung tells.

"Why am I coming then?" Chohee asks.

"Your the owner also. You have to come." Eun replies.

"Okay, okay, I'll come, but only because I care for our employees."

Chohee runs up the stairs and gets dressed. She walks out with Eun and drives to their bubble tea/ bakery shop.

The girls enter and see the same two girls destroying their things again. Many of the customers have already left due to the two girls. Only elenven men with black hoodies sit at two connected tables sat and stared at what was going on, ready to step in when things got bad.the two girls stepped on the cakes, cupcakes, muffins, and spilled the liquids and powders to the ground. Chohee and Eun enter the store yelling in unison, "STOP!!!!!!!"

They walk to the two girls and look at the mess. Chohee and Eun clinch their fists trying to stay calm.

"Good thing you guys are here. Now you get to see your shop get destroyed first hand." One of the girls says pushing over a chair.

"Look, I don't know why you are doing this, but why do it to our shop and our employees? Why not do it to us instead." Eun says trying to sound calm.

"We've let you off the hook for four years now hoping that you both would finally stop, nut now that it has gotten to the point where you both are taking things out on not only the shop, but our employees also. We can't stand and let things pass anymore." Chohee says as she calms down.

"What do you two care about? You already have a good life owning a shop and a house. You go to college and have everything we don't so why do you care about what we are doing right now?" The second girl says.

The eleven men hear and straighten up in shock.they each look at one another and then turn to look at girls trying not to be noticed.

"Heiryung and Hyunok, you both chose your ways and we chose ours. you both are talented, but wasted your time on parties and boys throughout middle school and high school. you cared nothing about your future and destroyed it. Chohee and I worked hard and long hours doing our best to balance work with school. We worked until we were able to buy this store and sell food to others that we make." Eun says.

"Yes, we worked our butts off for this while you two spent your time having fun never thinking of where you want to go or what you want to do with your lives until you have already destroyed. You guys failed you exams and never got excepted to colleges. You can't get high paying jobs because you never graduated. We both warned you two about this both you never listened." Chohee adds.

Furious, Heiryung and Hyunok go to the two employees and start slapping and hurting them. Eun and Chohee go over and try to help. They manage to pull the two away and Eun get up yelling, "WHY DID YOU GUYS START SLAPPING OUR EMPLOYEES? THEY ARE ONLY HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS."

Hyunok slaps Eun's cheek and Heiryung pushes her to a nearby table causing her to hit her head. Chohee gets up from the employee's sides not seeing the small blood that fell down Eun's cheek and says, "What was that? Why are you like this?"

The two girls slap Chohee and Heiryung says, "You guys have everything and we have nothing. We are here to ruin your lives."

One of the guys couldn't stand to watch another minute of it so he gets up and says, "ENOUGH!!!"

All attention was on him, but Chohee turns back to the two girls and says, "GET OUT OF THIS PLACE AND NEVER LET US SEE YOU HERE AGAIN OR WE WILL CALL THE COPS NEXT TIME!!! WE HAVE ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO SEND YOU BOTH TO JAIL. I DON'T CARE IF WE USED TO BE FRIENDS. THE DAY YOU US WAS THE END OF OUR FRIENDSHIP!!!" 

The girls turn around and walk out. Chohee goes over to the employees and asks, "Heeyoung, Mihi, are you both alright? I'm sorry we couldn't help you again this time."

"It's okay. We're willing to get hurt for this job, Unnie." Hee says.

"We're both lucky to have such loving bosses like you two who always take us out to eat even if you don't have to. I'm sure Sanghee and Minhee would also agree." Mi adds.

Eun gets up from where she is and walks over to the girls, kneeling to their level. She says, "Are you three alright?" 

The girls look at Eun with shocked faces. 

"Unnie, you bleeding! How are you feeling?" Hee asks.

"I'm fine. Just a bit dizzy from hitting the table so hard, but after we clean it and bandage it. I'll be fine and we can clean up." Eun answers.

The eleven men go over to them and the person yelling before, Tao, says, "Is everything alright?"

"Everythings okay. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you guys want, the fod you ordered will be on the house today?" Chohee replies standing up to look at them.

Mi and Hee help Eun up to sit at a table that isn't toppled and gets the medicine box. 

"We couldn't help but over hear your conversation with those two girls. would you mind telling us?" Chanyoel asks.

The girls exchange looks and nod 'yes'. They all sit down and listen to the girls.

They all became best friends in the sixth grade. Chohee and Eun had just moved into town and are new to the school. Heiryung and Hyunok were very talented, but because of that they became more cocky. The four finished middle school, Eun and Chohee pasing with the two top scores and Heiryung and  Hyunok with onr of the lowest scores barely passing. Chohee and Eun got jobs to help pay for school and joined clube for fun whereas Heiryung had numerous boyfriends never commiting one for long and Hyunok partied every night making out and sleeping with a different one each night. They tried to persuade Eun and Chohee at times, but neither would ever join. Barely passing any exam, Heiryung and Hyunok never cared.

One day as Eun and Chohee walked through the school gates on their senior year, many people surround them greeting them. Many guys tried to catch their attention only to miserably fail each and everytime. The girls have been asked out numerous time, but consentrating on school and work, they never accepted any offers. They greet their best friends as they walk up to them. 

"Hello Heiryung. Hello Hyunok." They say in unison.

The two girls look at their worried faces and ask what was wrong. The girls explain that they are pregnant and don't know who the baby father is. Eun and Chohee scold them and ask how they are going to continue with school. The girls started talking about abortion. Eun and Chohee refused to let the two abort the babies. They beg and beg until the two girls give in. 

Months later, the girls give birth to both boys. Everyone finds out and stops talking to Heiryung and Hyunok calling them s for having a baby with no father. the two dropped out of school from embarassment and ended theri friendship with Eun and Chohee blaming them that if they had aborted the babies then there wouldn't be such a problem.

The four lost contact with each other until they started destroying the store Eun and Chohee bought together with money they had earned. This brings themto the matter at hand.

Chohee finishes telling the story and gets up. She turns to he eleven men and says, "Now that you all fully understand, you can leave. we have to clean up all this mess."

"We want to stay and help clean. Can we?" Luhan asks.

"You can, but you have to take off those jackets, sunglasses, and wigs if you don't want them dirty. You must all be famous to be wearing those kinds of disguises. Don't worry none of us are fangirls. we don't really listen to K-pop so you can trust us to not scream." Eun says facing them and getting up.

The guys take off their disguises and to their surprise, none of the girls screamed. The girls just began cleaning and the guy joined in helping. 

They finish cleaning and Hee along with Mi say their good-byes. Eun and Chohee turns to Exo not knowing them and say, "You guys must be tired."

"No. It was fun." Sehun says.

"We hope to see you guys around sometime." Chohee and Eun says.

"We hope to meet you two also." Exo say.

They wave good-bye and walk opposite directions. Exo call and get picked up by their manger as the girls go to their car and drive to their hom to sleep since they have classes in the morning. Exo enters their dorm and slumps on their couch.

 

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. It's Friday and I don't really have homework so I decided post. It is 21:02 right now and I'm a bit tired. I'll see if I can update tomorrow. to those who live in South Korea that wonder why I update sometimes when you are asleep. Where I live we are sixteen hours behind you so at time it seems I'm updating  very early when really it is night time where I'm at.