Chapter 11

Why Does It Have To Be Me?

Chapter 11: School

Eun and Chohee enter throuh their school gates early in the morning for their classes. They smile all aroung them to their classmates. The two walk past a group of men and their faces suddenly disappear. The guys walk up to the girls and two of the seven swing their arms over Eun and Chohee. They both take the hands off of their shoulders and walk on at a qiucker pace this time.

"What, no smile, 'Hello'?" one says.

The girls don't answer and continue walking.

"Hey, wait. We were talking to you two." another says walking up and grabbing Eun's hand. She jerks her hand away from his grip and glares at him.

"Leave us alone, please. Why won't you seven leave. There are plenty other girls around here prettier then our that want your attetion. Go to them instead." Eun says looking at all the guys.

"We don't want them. We want you two." a third man says.

"Why us? What makes us so attractive to you guys?" Chohee questions, a bit frustrated.

"You two are different from others. You make us happy unlike other girls." another says smiling to the girls. Eun scoffs showing her annoyance wiping the smile off the man's face.

"Don't think that you can use that lame pick-up line to woo us. We both don't buy that lie of your's." She says.

"Let's go. We have more important things to do than talk to these men." Chohee says.

The girl walk away from the group of men. They separated to head to their classes. Chohee has designing and Eun had history. They both can't wait for the semester to end so they can get their degree and debut.

After four hours of going to classes, Eun and Chohee finish their daily school schedules. They meet up and head to the library to finsh assignments. Two hours past and they leave the library to head to their shop.

---------------

"Where are Eun and Chohee?" Eun and Chohee hear the familiar voice from through the open door of their bakery.

"They will be here in a little bit. Please just wait for a little bit for them." They hear Sang say.

The two look at each other and run inside their bakery. They come face to face with Hyunok and Heiryung. Each girl holds a little boy's hand who stands next to them.

"Hello. We came here to apologize for all we did to you two in the past. We thought of what you two said and now feel regretful." Hyunok says.

"We also came here to introduce our sons to you." Heiryung adds.

Eun and Chohee walk up to Hyunok and Heiryung hugging them both. Hyunok and Heiryung look to each other as they hug Eun and Chohee with evil showing in their eyes. They all pull away.

"Happy to have you both back." Chohee says.

"These are our sons, Chul-Moo or Chul and Hak-Kun or Kun." Heiryung says. Both boys bow and Eun and Chohee smile looking at the boys.

"Do you guys want to eat?" Eun asks.

"It's okay. We're fine. we just came to apologize and that is it."Hyunok says.

"We insist on you two eating something. It's on the house for old friends sake." Chohee says. Hyunok and Heiryung look at each other exchanging looks and answer, "Okay."

They all eat and catch up with all the years they've missed together or so Eun and Chohhe thought.

----------------

A/N: Inspiration once again struck. This is my first update on a weekday. I have something for all my readers to think about. So, Has your life basically revolve around a certain number? As in that one number appears almost every day and everywhere you go. Think carefully and please share.

My life surely evolves around a number. It is the number "3". It appears everyday and I can't avoid it. Examples are: I have three locker combinations to memorize. The very first one I wrote down had one "3". The second had two and third had three. Two of my three combos end with "31" ironically. My older sister is three years older than me. No matter what I do three is always right in front of my. It is very shocking.

I have been thinking and it has struck me that once a person becomes famous they lose their lives. They have to think carefully about what they say and do. One wrong move gives all the press the chance to ruin their career. The press is a place for those writers to create rumor and schandels in order to get you to buy the magazines and I have to say that they do a good job. They are the people that choose what is acceptable in society and what is not. Everyone live off what the press says and not one person doesn't.

Anyway, I have decided to not have poeple subscribe to read anymore. It will just be open and optional to subscribe. I recommend people to visit Northern California. It's not like Southern California. It's more open and has the largest trees in the WORLD. I was appalled learning about how carelessly Southern California uses water when Northern California stesses the fact of saving water. Southern Californis waters trees for 30 minutes and the tress they water are already dead. They take the water away from Northern Californians and use it without thinking about the current years of drought they having been in.

Anyways love all my readers. Love everyone out there.

One day I will travel the world either writing, photographing, or playing music.

When that day comes, I hope to meet my readers even if I Don't know your name and you don't know mine.

Life goes by fast.

Next thing you know, your an adult facing the world on your own.

Wish you all luck in adulthood.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014