Chapter 10

Why Does It Have To Be Me?

Chapter 10: First Day

 

Eun and Chohee walks through the entrance doors of SM. The clerk is already familiar with them so she just tells them that the chairman wanted to se the two.

They walk through the office door and see the man. "Uncle Soo, where do you want us to begin?" Chohee asks.

"I want you two to practice these songs and music pieces by next week." He says, handing them two stacks of paper.

"Okay, Uncle, but where do we practice?" Eun asks.

"You two will play in the room you played in last time with the instruments. We already arranged everything for you both. In about two hours, a choreographer is going to teach you your debut dance." He tells them.

They leave the room and head towards their new practice room. The two cross paths with SNSD. "Hi, Taeyeon. How have you been?" Eun asks Taeyeon.

"I've been doing great. So how did it go yesterday? Did you get the disguises you need?" She asks Eun.

"Yes, I did. They came off when my cousin and I fell over as a guy crashed into us, but we're fine. Oh! Here! This is my cousin, Lee Cho Hee, or Chohee."

"Nice to meet you, Chohee. These are my members, Sunny, Yuri, Yoona, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Sooyoung, and Tiffany."

"Hi." Eun and Chohee greet.

"Hi." The girls greet.

"Are you two, by any chance, trainees?" Sooyoung asks.

"Starting today we are. We don't want to be but we lost to the argue with Uncle Jung, Uncle Soo-Man and Exo." Chohee says.

"So you two are the chairman's nieces?" Yuri asks.

"No, he just wants them to call him that because they are closely related not by blood." Taeyeon tells them.

"So, how is Exo involved?" Sunny asks.

"Well, Chohee put our names in this drawing. We were chosen and she lied that she paid for the tickets. When I figured out, it was too late to refuse. That is why we wore disguises. We have already met Exo multiple time before, but we had no idea they were Exo. All we knew was that they were famous men we knew. They and our uncles argued with us and in the end, we obliged." Eun explains.

"Ohhhhhhh. Okay. Now I get everything." Seohyun says.

"So, where are you two headed?" Yoona asks. 

"We are headed to our practice room to learn all these before we debut in the next months." Chohee says holding up the stacks of papers in her hand.

"Where is your practice room?" Tiffany asks.

"Our practice room is room 421. Your?" Eun tells them anticipating for an answer.

"Our practice room is right aross from your. Room 420." Sooyoung answers with a happy smile on her face.

"Let's all go then. We can all go practice. Do you to need help with those." Sunny says pointing to the things in Eun and Chohee's hands.

"No, we can handle it from here." Eun says.

"Okay." SNSD says as they all enter the elevator to the fourth floor.

--------------------------

Exo enters the SM company and heads towards the elevator. They stop at the fifth floor and walks to their practice room. Exo begans to practice all their dance routines for an up coming concert. Some members made mistakes because of all the routine they had. They practiced for hours and then they decided to eat breakfast and visit Super Junior on the fourth floor.

After eating, te Exo members head to the fourth floor. They all walk right past Eun and Chohee's practice room without knowing. They all walk into SJ"s(Super Junior) practice room and surprises them. They all sit and chat about various things in the room.

"Hello." All of Exo says to SJ.

"Hello." SJ says.

"What brings you all here today." Heechul asks.

"We wanted to talk to you guys. It has been a very long while since our last time."

"Okay, let's all talk." Donghae says.

They all sit in a big circle and have one huge discusion. They first talk to each other calmly having nice conversations until two members have an argument. They then all begin to debate to one another and separate to two groups based on what their opinion was. The competition began lightly and then it got more and more harsh until they all agreed to calling it a draw.

------------------

The SNSD girls finish their practicing and go to visit Eun and Chohee across from them. They hear some music and knock on the practice room door. Eun opens the door and greets them.

"What are you two doing?" Taeyeon asks.

"We were just practicing our dancing routine for our debut. We almost have it down. Want to see?" Chohee replies.

"Sure!" SNSD says. they stand to the side and watch the song play. They hear the music playing, but they couldn't hear the recording of the lyrics.

"Where are the words to the song? Why don't we hear anything?" Hyoyeon asks.

"Oh, we haven't recorded it yet. We could sing for you." Eun says.

"Okay.' SNSD says.

The song is replayed and Eun and Chohee sing as they dance. Tiffany finds the lyrics and SNSD join in singing with the two. Exo and SJ are walking out of the practice room when they hear singing. The singing gets quiter and they walk to the room and look. They enter the room, but the two dancing don't notice and continue to sing and dance. The SNSD girls motion to them to stay quiet so they all do. Exo knows the two, but SJ stand there confused. The song ends and the two turn to see twenty-nine faces looking at them. Ten of which had surprised expressions.

"Great. That was beautiful." Sunny said.

"Thank you." Both girls said.

"Can you two also play instruments?" Yuri asks.

"Yes. Why?" Eun says.

"Can you play one of your songs for us?" Seohyun says.

"Sure." Chohee says. They both walk to all the instruments and set each instrument with a stand that had music. There was a bass, two guitar, a piano, a cello, and a viola. Eun started at the violin and Chohee started with the bass.

"One, two, ready, go." Eun says and they begin to play. Eun later changes to the piano leaving Chohee to play a solo part. Eun then plays a solo as Chohee changes to the cello. Eun joins in with the viola and they play together again. They both set the instrument after a while and walk to the two guitars slipping the straps over their heads so they don't have to hold the heavy instruments. They walk up to their audience and begin singing. They motion to to the papers in Tiffany's hands and she turns the page to where the lyrics were. They all sing along until the song ends. Claps are heard all around the room and the two bow.

"Amazing. We naver expected for you two to start training today." Luhan says.

"Uncle Soo wanted us to start today because he wants us to debut soon also." Eun says.

"How come you didn't tell us. I thought we were friends?" Suho says with a small pout.

"Hey, none of you bothered to asks us one bit. You can't blame us. We may be friends, but we're not that close yet." Chohee states.

"Wait, who are you two and how do all of you know each other." Kyuhyun says breaking into the conversation.

"Well, I don't know about SNSD, but we met these two at their shop and turns out that they were the raffle winners. We became friends not long ago, but they just knew our group name yesterday." Baekhyun says.

"We met these two cross-paths with them a few days ago. I and Eun had a short conversation yeaterday and we all introduced ourselves this morning." Taeyeon tells.

Eun looks to SJ and qiuckly remembers their faces. She says, "Didn't we meet you guys the other day in this very room?"

SJ looks at the two girls closely and all their eyes widen. They all stand looking at each other closely. Siwon says, "You two are the nieces to the friend of the chariman. You both told all of us that you weren't trainees."

"We did, but after a very long arguement with Uncle Soo and Exo, we both lost and agreed to it." Chohee says.

"Oh. Okay then." Kangin says.

"We should go out and have lunch. We can continue this talk later. I'm sure everyone here is hungry." DO says. 

They all walk to the elevator but separate into two groups because they were too big for one. The group goes to the cafe on the first floor to avoid the press. They all sit and talk about themselves and ask questions to one another.

---------------------

A/N: I've  read a lot of stories and all of them have curse words. I don't do curse words. I can't even bring myself to say the word h.e.l.l. I really can't stand hearing or sying those words. The word . and female dog aren't the way of saying things. I am saying for all writer to please stop using these words. It isn't good and I may seem rude, but I find it a bit rude.

I want to hear some comments so please comment. I want to know if I should end the story similar to this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyS-vIyI8HE. I want opinions if it would be good to end the stroy like that. You never know, maybe I might do that or come up with someting else. Also, from now on I will put dates on all my chapters.

November 6-November 8, 2014