Chapter 7

Why Does It Have To Be Me?

 

Chapter 7: Exam Grades and More Meetings

 

It is three days after they went to the beach. Chohee and Eun wake up early to open their store. Sang. Min, Hee, and Mi are only in their last year high school so they have school to attend to. Chohee bakes pasteries in the back as Eun sets the things up for opening.

Thirty minutes later, they open the store. Not long after, many customers arrive and the store becomes busy and crowded. The girls work up until noon then then close their shop to go to school. All their customers know that they close at this time to go to school. The customers don't mind the girls closing for a few hours until 15:00 when the employees work.

Eun and Chohee already notify their customers that it was their last year doing it which makes all the customer happy. The girls close up and head home to get ready for school.

Chohee leaves first and arrives just right after the scores were posted of their semester exams. She waits for the people to clear out before she begins to walk towards it.

"Chohee. Wait for me." She hears someone call. She turns and sees Eun running to her.

"Oh. When did you arrive? Why did you take so long?" Chohee asks.

"I just got here now. i was having difficulty with my hair this morning. Did you check yet?" Eun says.

"No. I was just about to when you called me. Want to go together?" Chohee replies.

Eun looks at Chohee then to the board. Her facial expression turns to a worried one and she shakes her head replying 'No'. Chohee looks at her at first then starts dragging her to the board. Chohee didn't take her far before she got out of her grasp. Eun was always stronger than Chohee so she had no problem escaping.

Chohee decides to walk to the board alone and look at the grades. Her eyes grew wide as she read note that were next to her's and Eun's name. She starts jumping with joy which catches Eun. Eun walks over and looks at the board also. She turns to Chohee and a smile grows on her face.

"WE BOTH GOT PERFECT SCORES!!!!!! THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!" Eun says to Chohee.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER. Did you read the note?" Chohee says.

"What note?" Eun asks with a confused look on her face. Chohee goes over to the board and points out the note. Its says:

Lee Eun Kyung ....................................................................................500/500 Go to office to talk about recording at SM Entertainment Recording Studios. Great Job Girl.

Lee Cho Hee........................................................................................500/500 Go to office to talk about recording at SM Entertainment Recording Studios. Great Job Girl.

"Wait we get to record something at the famouse SM Company? Didn't we just win a drawing for SM just last week?" Eun says confused.

"Yes. I never thought of that. Let's go. I'm pretty sure the dean is waiting for us." Chohe says.

The girls walk into the office and meet with the principal. He congradulates them and explains to them about why they were going to record at SM.

"Girls, this has been secretly planned out for over ten years now. You two are the only two to have ever gotten perfect scores being a music major and performing arts major. This is a prize for you two. You are accepted at SM as trainees. This was a deal the school and SM made years back. You both have to go today to the company. You're excsed from all your classes. Your professors have already given me what yyou two have to do to stay with your class. They know you both can do everything." The principal says.

"Can we not go?" Eun asks.

"No, you have to go. The chairman of SM is expecting you both there. you don't want to disgrace this school do you?" The principal says.

"Okay, we'll both go for the day, but do we have to be trainees?" Chohee says.

"No. That is your choice." He says.

"Thank you very much." Both girls say. "Good-bye." they say as they walk out waving to the principal.

"Bye, girls. Have fun." He says as they leave.

The principal slumps into his chair and breathes out a loud sigh. He says to himself, "My, my these nieces of mine are sometimes so tiring."

---------

The girls arrive at the front desk at SM. The go to a lady and introduce themselves. A different lady takes them to a different room and open the door for them to enter. A man sitting in a black chair tells them to sit. They both take seats infront of his desk. He spins his chair to face them.

"Hi, you two must be Lee Dae-Jung's nieces, right." The man says. They nod their heads.

"I'm Lee Soo-Man, your uncle's bestfriend. I've heard a lot about both of you from him and we both never thought that you would be the first two to ever get accepted to SM as trainees from the college, but here you both are."

"Mr. Lee, I am Eun and this is my cousin, Chohee. I see that we have the same surname." Eun says.

"Please call me Uncle Soo instead. We're like family." Soo-Man says.

"Okay, Uncle Soo. Where do we start with the tour?" Chohee asks.

"Oh, sorry, but i can't show you both around. I have work to do. You both can just go around the building on your own and if you get lost, just find someone and they'll tell you where to go. You both will start recording at 15:30 so you have about three hours to go around." Soo-Man tells them. The girls get up and are about to leave when they are stopped.

"Girls, wait." Soo-Man says.

"What?" They turn and say.

"Put these pins on. We made these specially for you two yesterday. This will tell that you two aren't intruders." He says handing them the pins. The girls take the pins and look at them. They say:

Lee EunKyung(Special Guest)

Lee ChoHee(Special Guest)

 The girls put the pins on and exit the room. They walk around the building in search for a place to study. They find a practice room with assorted string instruments and a stereo that an ipod can be put into. They enter figuring that the room wasn't being used. The girls sit and complete everything they had to in an hour. Eun gets up from the ground and walks over to the piano on the right side of the room. She sits on the seat and plays a few scales to warm up. Chohee walks next to her and watches.

"Eun, play 'Gone', i'm giong to sing." Chohee says.

"Okay. Here goes." Eun says.

"You have to sing also." Chohee adds before Eun begins playing.

Both girls sing until the end of the song. Eun gets off the seat and grabs a violin that was on the piano. she picks it up and plays a tune. Chohee quickly catches on and dances with Eun in unison as Eun plays. Eun and Chohee smile at each other both happy in their mind doing what they love.

They eyed each other as if they read one anothers mind as Eun sits at the piano and Chohee grabs a guitar that was tuned by both of them earlier and sits next to her playing the exact same song. They sing not noticing that some figures have entered the room watching them play and sing. The finish their song and hear some clapping from behind and male cheering. They turns and see........

---------------------

A/N: I have decided to leave you guys hanging. What do you guys think will happen next. I didn't update this week because I was focused on school. I will probably update every weekend if I don't have a lot of homework. I wanted to update last Sunday, but my sister's computer wouldn't start and today it did so I am so happy. Thanks to those who sudscribed.