Day 7

7 days

Mmhmm. Oh I fell asleep last night but what is this warm thing around my shoulders. Without realising, I turned my body towards the warm thing around me. Its kind of hard and soft at some places but warm. So I hugged it further. Then it suddenly hits me, what is this warm thing??!! I opened my eyes quickly and saw oppa looking at me smiling.

"Morning angel," said oppa with that smile of his and kiss my forehead. "Before you say anything, let me say sorry first. There were so many things that I need to do yesterday that I couldn't even answer your call or text. And by the time I came back, you were already asleep. So I helped myself on the bed and slept next to you. Turns out you appreciate having me by your side. You couldn't even let me go the whole night. Did you miss me that much buin ah?" Oppa added chodingly. 

I just stared at oppa in disbelief. I don't know how to react. I wanted to get mad at oppa for leaving me yesterday but now seeing him like this, I felt my anger subsided. Plus oppa became choding again, though that did annoy me a little again, but I'm glad that he's back.

"Hyun ah. Why are you so quiet? I'm really sorry okay. I will make up for the whole week today. Okay? And why don't you stop looking at me. Look around the room."

I look at oppa quizzically and looked around the room. That's when I realize that the room was filled with floating, colorful balloons. The table in front of me was decorated with more flowers. It was a really beautiful sight. 

"Oppa, it's beautiful. When did you do all this?"

"Well that's what I've been doing since yesterday. And there are more to come my love. Didn't it remind you of something? After looking at all the balloons." Oppa said as he smiled mischievously.

I thought of it for awhile and then it occurred to me. 

"Our last day in We Got Married. Even though the balloons didn't really get out of the car as you wanted but it reminded of that."

"Ding dong deng. That's right. I knew you worked hard on doing all the things for me to reminisce our time, so I'm returning the favor. Thank you Seo Joo Hyun, my beautiful wife for reminding me of us and how much I love you."

"I'm glad you realize it now oppa. You should never let me go."

"I won't sarang. I won't." As oppa said that he pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheeks. 

As we cuddled and enjoyed our sweet silent moment, the door opened and came in my brother-in-laws snapping their fingers and singing. 

♪Neo eh geh nan hae jil nyok noh eul hceo reom ~~ Han pyon eui ah reum ta oon choo yok ee dwe go♪

"Aren't we suppose to come in yet?" said Jungshin awkwardly after realizing that we are still hugging. The boys then all looked shy and awkward.

"Yah, I haven't signaled you guys to enter yet. Why are you guys here ruining the moment?" said oppa grumpily yet chodingly. 

"You prepare this too oppa? Haha. Even though it is awkward and not as you expected but it looks exactly like the first time they did it. This is so much better rather than being perfect." I laughed so hard and thank oppa and the boys for trying. I gave oppa a peck on the cheeks and received immediate response from my brother-in-laws. 

"If you want to be sweet and cheesy, don't do it in front of us," said Minhyuk looking annoyed.

"I want to go home and see my buin, rather than staying here," said Jonghyun oppa sulkily.

"Okay we will be leaving now. Bye Seohyun, hyung," said Jungshin and turned around to leave. 

I laughed harder looking at them. 

"Stop, don't go. Sorry sorry. Thank you my loving brother-in-laws for always being here for me and us. Come and have breakfast with us. Oppa you should get down now. We need to make our guests comfortable." 

Oppa looked at me sulkily, signaling he don't want to stop hugging me. I just pinched his cheeks and pushed him down. We ordered some breakfast and turns out oppa brought some goguma cake along too. Seeing oppa here made everything so much better. I felt so much happier now. I looked at oppa and he was already looking at me lovingly, and gave me his best smile when our eyes met. Thank you oppa for coming back. 


Knock knock. 

The door opened and the doctor and nurses came in to see Hyun while we were still chatting. 

"How are you Seohyun ssi?"

"I'm feeling so much better today doctor. I have my husband here with me, so I'm happy."

"Glad to hear that. Well I'm here to tell you that it's alright for you to be admitted out today. So Mr Jung, you can settle all the documents and bring your wife home."

"Yes doc. Thank you for everything. Hyun I'll go settle the documents alright. Boys help me bring all the balloons and flowers to the car."

"Hyung, you bring all this and we have to clean it up for you," said Jungshin jokingly. 

"Help me please. I'll treat you guys to a few meals later." I added with some aegyo. 

The boys just laughed and started cleaning up. I looked at Hyun smiling happily. She looked at me with that beautiful smile of hers and I smiled back. I kissed her forehead and followed doc, while the nurses helped Hyun. 

As soon as we left the room, I said "Thank you so much doc for going on with my plan, even though my wife can be admitted out yesterday. There's a lot that I prepare yesterday for my wife. As of now, everything is going as plan."

"Well I hope everything goes well. You heard your wife, she's better and happier because you were there with her. So you should stay with her and make her stress free. In the weeks to come, her appetite will grow and she might asked for food that you can never imagine, so it's your job to fulfill everything. Here's the bill."

"Okay doc. I will do my best. Thank you again." 

I signed the documents and gave my card to pay the bill. I shook hand with doc and went back to Hyun. As I enter the room, Hyun was all ready to leave and greeted me with her twinkling eyes. I hope my plans will go well and Hyun would feel appreciated. I'm going to do my best to make her feel better and make up for this one week. 

"Ready yeobo?" I asked as I offer my hand to her.

She took it with a smile and answered, "Always. Lets go home, to our home."

"Alright love, but before that we need to make some stops."

"Really? Where?"

"You'll know. So come on." Hyun nodded and we walked towards the car hand-in-hand. 

As we reached the car, I hurried to the passenger door and opened the door for Hyun. 

"My Lady." I said as Hyun approached the car. She giggled at my gesture but entered the car with a big smile on her face. 

I quicken my pace to enter the car. Even though I was nervous to see how the day will go but I will just do my best. I started the car and drove towards our destination. 

"What was all that oppa?" Hyun asked.

"Nothing. Just want to make you feel special. And also redeem all that I've done."

"I see. Well thank you for that. I hope you will do your best," said Hyun teasingly. I took her hand and kissed it. Aish this is Jonghyun's fault, he kept suggesting on doing his charging method and said that it will definitely melt Hyun. I looked at Hyun and she seemed to enjoy it. Well at least that's a good thing. 

"When I think about it I haven't greeted our baby yet. Can I Hyun?"

"Of course oppa. Morning agiya. How are you this morning? Seems like you are behaving well. Is it because appa is here now?" I was just staring at Hyun. How can she be so beautiful talking to our baby like that. She was rubbing her stomach and talking as if our baby is really there. "Appa want to say hi. Oppa go ahead."

I placed my hand on Hyun's stomach and gently rub it. 

"Annyeong agiya. Appa here. I'm so sorry I wasn't there from the start. Did I give you and omma a hard time? Mianhe. Appa is here now. Saranghae agiya. Appa will do my best to take care and protect both you and your omma." 

I looked at Hyun and she was looking at me with a blissful look. I placed my hand on top of her head and messed with it. 

"Saranghae Hyun ah. Mianhe. I won't leave you again. I will do my best to love you, care for you and protect you."

"Thank you oppa. I love you too oppa. And I will do my best to keep our family together and happy." 

I smiled at her and switched on the radio.

"Oppa it's this song! What coincidence to have the radio on and have this song played."

"Yes I remember this song. It's the song you love so much and sang along like no other." 

Hyun giggled and sang along with it just like before. I just smiled and continued driving. After the song ends, Joonyoung was talking. 

"Hello everyone. Its been awhile since we heard that song right? That song was requested by a friend of mine. He said that his wife really loves the song and he loves how she sang and dance along to the song every time."

I looked at Hyun's reaction through the mirror and she was just sitting listening to it intently. I think she knew that Joonyoung is talking about her. 

"My friend here was saying that he's been a fool. Well he is, for not hearing my advices. Haha. Kidding chingoo ya. But back to his story, he told me that he had been a bad husband this past week. He had been ignoring his wife and taking her for granted. He had forgotten what he had for awhile but his wife did her best to remind him of what they had. He realized that now and loves her more and want to take care of her even more. Well my friend here have a message for his wife. Lets listen to what he has to say."

"Annyeong. Can you hear me? Annyeonghaseyo everyone. Jung Yong Hwa here. Yes its me. I know I am titled Korea's Nampyeon and I'm sure I have disappoint many of you out there, both of my parents and especially my wife. I am really sorry for that. Hyun ah cheonmal mianhe. I should have understood you and appreciated you. I really am sorry. Here I am apologizing in front of everyone listening and to make a promise to take care of you better, to treat you better, to love you more and to protect you from everything that could harm you. I really love you Seo Joo Hyun. Please forgive me again. And to all husbands and boyfriends out there, appreciate your partner and take good care of her. If you don't understand them, just ask. And to all who is expecting from me as Korea's Nampyeon, I am sorry to disappoint you and it turns out I also can make mistakes. But I'll take this opportunity to grow and be better, and love my wife more. Also I want to take this opportunity to tell all of you that we are expecting, so please do continue to give us your love and support. With that, I thank you. Gomawo Joonyoung."

"So there you go from Jung Yong Hwa. Yonghwa yah you owe me big. I'll wait for our dinner date. And I hope you win Seohyun back. Seohyun don't be too hard on your nampyeon okay. Alright, I'll end this session with Banmal Song by Jung Yong Hwa for our two lovebirds to reminisce their old times and congratulations for the bundle of joy news."

As the song started, I took a look at Hyun again. She was dapping her tears away. 

"Hyun ah. Why are you crying? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry."

"Aniya oppa. I guess its just the hormones. As soon as I heard your voice just now, my tears just fell. But it's happy tears and maybe a little touched as well. When did you plan all this oppa?"

"Well leave it to your handsome and awesome nampyeon in giving such surprises. But then again as I said I'll make it up to you for everything that I put you through. So just enjoy it okay buin?"

"Arraseoyo. I'll be looking forward to it then." 

Hyun was beaming, I'm glad that I could make her happy again. I'm determined to keep that smile on her face and not make her feel sad again. Hyun was looking at me smiling, and started singing our Banmal Song. I just smiled and sang along with her. 

♪Uri seoro banmal haneun sa iga dwel geoya ~~ Hangeol eumsshik cheoncheonhi dagawa ~~ Ijen nae dununeul bara bomyeo mareul hae jullae ~~ neol saranghae♪


"Hyun. Wake up. We are here." 

When did I fall asleep? I didn't even realize. 

"Did I sleep for long oppa?" 

"Not really. Just about 10 mins I suppose but I guess you're pretty tired. You definitely knocked out."

"Well I guess so. I didn't even realize. But what are we doing here?"

"It's a cafe, so we eat. I'm sure you are very hungry."

Just as oppa said that, my stomach growled. I quickly held my stomach as if to prevent oppa from hearing. Oppa just laughed. 

"Okay if you are shy then you're not hungry, uri agi is. So come on," said oppa giggling chodingly. 

"Choding oppa!" Oppa just laughed and unbuckle my belt. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead. I could feel the love from oppa. He's been doing all he can to really say sorry and showed that he loves me. He's also making my stomach filled with butterflies. It's been awhile I felt this way. 

"Lets go Hyun," said oppa as he got out of the car. I nodded and got out of the car too. Oppa was waiting in front of the car, standing there as if waiting for me to take his hand. I smiled and excitedly grabbed his hand just like in Japan, but minus all those awkwardness. 

"Wow you're excited. But thank you for being this happy. Do you want me to put my hand like this?" Oppa said as he placed his hand awkwardly like in Japan. 

"Choding. Come on oppa. I thought we are eating."

"Okay okay. Let's go."

We walked hand-in-hand towards the cafe. Oppa opened the door and we entered. 

"Surprise!!"

I was surprised for awhile and I saw all my unnies, brother-in-laws, EXO, Super Junior oppas, f(x), Shinee, SISTAR, well you could say almost everyone of our friends and colleagues. I looked at oppa and signaled asking what is all this. 

Hyoyeon unnie beat oppa to it and said, "Well Seohyun, your nampyeon planned this party for you. It's a congratulatory party for being pregnant and well. Also for you to know that we are all here for you."

"That's right. All of us here will always support each other all the way. We have been through all this together and we will continue support each other together," added Leeteuk oppa. 

"Yah why the tone?! We are here to celebrate Seohyunnie's baby bump. Let oppa feel your baby," interupted Heechul oppa but Yong oppa quickly pull me back and held Heechul's oppa arm, preventing it from touching me. Everyone broke into laughter seeing the scene. 

"As expected of Yong seobang," said Tiffany unnie. 

"Now that's how we start a party!" shouted Chanyeol.

"Alright everyone dig in and enjoy your time here. Thanks Heechul hyung for the great opening", said oppa which brought more laughter. Everyone moved about to grab some food, drink, caught up with each other's life because it's been awhile since all of us could gather. Some of us are no longer active, some went on their on personal route. So it's great to see everyone. I looked at oppa and he had been looking at me. We just stared into each other's eye with love for awhile until Jungshin interrupted us. 

"Yah everyone is here, stop having time on your own over there. Come and eat," said Jungshin. We both looked at Jungshin annoyed but then laughed. I looked back at oppa and whispered thank you for coming back. He just smiled his choding smile. I smiled back and we walked to grab some food and chatted with everyone there. 

♪♪♪

"Thank you so much everyone for taking your time to come and celebrate me. I really appreciate it. And it really is nice to see everyone gather around again after awhile. I really enjoyed all the performances, it really does bring back all the memories. I don't how all of you still managed to dance so well to all the songs, its's like a mini concert but with all great idols. If the fans know this, they might flip. But really thank you everyone and I wish all of you well," I ended my appreciation and everyone clapped and started to head out.

I hugged and personally thanked everyone as they head out. Oppa too was escorting everyone out. It was almost dark when we ended. I really had fun, knowing what everyone is up to now and the performances they did again almost bring tears to my eye. After everyone left, we sat down on the sofa for awhile to get a breather. 

"Thank you oppa for all this. You must be really busy yesterday to make this happen. I understand now why you couldn't even contact me. So really thank you oppa."

"Of course Hyun. It's nothing. This is not even enough to repay all you done to me and to redeem all I did to you. I'm glad you enjoy it." 

Oppa signaled me to come closer to him so that he could hug me. I just let him be. 

"Agiya, you're being good today. Omma didn't have any morning sickness or any other pain. Is it because appa is here so you're being a good baby?"

"Agiya how's appa's show? It's great, right? Appa should start a business in doing events. Right?" 

"Aigoo uri oppa. Choding." 

Oppa laughed and hugged me tighter. 

"But Hyun it is not over yet. Wait here okay."

Oppa then got up and went on to the small stage. 

"Remember a few days ago, when you were eating dinner with your unnies? I was actually there too with Joon hyung. I saw you singing the song and at the time it ached me to see you sing it painfully. I'm really sorry Hyun for making you feel that way. Also because of you again, I almost finished our mini album. I had one final song and I want you to be the first to hear it. So please listen to it carefully."

Oppa took the guitar and start strumming. The song is beautiful, and the lyrics talked about how he realized he is wrong and how he loves the girl, me. He also talked about what he wants to do now to make the girl feel love. Without realizing, my tears fell down again. I wiped it away, enjoying the sweet melody until the end of the song. 

After the song ends, oppa put the guitar down and walked towards me. 

"Why did you cry, my love? It's not a sad song," he said and wiped my tears. 

"It's just beautiful and I feel your love, oppa. Thank you for still loving me. Oppa please don't ever leave or be like that anymore. I couldn't bear it. Just tell me if there's anything. I will try to do my part as your wife. So please oppa. I love you," I said as my tears flowed down again. Oppa wiped it again and hugged me tight. 

"I'm sorry love. I'm sorry. I promise you it won't happen again."

He caressed my back as we hugged. I hugged him as tight, not wanting to let go. I calmed down after a few mins and release the hug. I gave oppa my beautiful smile to tell oppa that I'm fine now. Oppa smiled back understood and suddenly kissed my forehead. 

"Oppa?!"

"What? Did I do anything wrong?"

"Well, no but you took me by surprise."

"Well that's not a bad thing then. But you still like it, right?"

"Ish. Choding." I turned around to cover my red face. Oppa just laughed. 

"Okay okay. Sorry but you look so lovable I couldn't help myself." I felt my heartbeats quicken and my face got redder. Oppa turned me around and gave me that smile of his. I just looked at him, embarrassed.

"Thank you Hyun for still loving me and still getting shy. I love you. Let's go back now, shall we?" 

I just smiled and just nodded. We walked towards the car when suddenly oppa stopped. 

"Wait, I've left something behind. I'll go back inside for awhile. Just wait here."

"Okay oppa."

So I just stood in front of the car and waited for him. Not long after that, oppa suddenly hugged me from behind. I was slightly surprised but enjoyed the warmth. Then he suddenly took something and put it around my neck. 

"More gifts?" I asked and oppa just said yes. 

It was a pink scarf. Its giving me more warmth. I took hold of the scarf and looked at it. That's when I saw the Y.S initial. I took it off and really looked at it again. It's the same pink and the very same initial. It's the scarf I made for oppa. I turned around and looked at oppa. He's already smiling, understanding. 

"Yes Hyun. We got it back. Just like a miracle and just like how we are back together."

"But how?"

"Doesn't matter. It's back now."

"I don't know how you do it but thank you. Thank you for getting it back. Thank you so much oppa." I hugged the scarf tightly, glad that everything is back. Even though it's been a hard long week but at least the ending is great. We are more stronger now and oppa loves me more. And I know more than ever that I will never give up our love. Thank you oppa. 

"I love you oppa. We will stay strong together. Together forever okay?"

"Yes Hyun. I love you too. I'll be better and take care of you more. I'll protect our family."

We looked at each other and smiled. Oppa slowly closed in our gap and I felt his lips on mine. I kissed him passionately hoping he would feel my love towards him and I felt him giving me the same. After quite some time, we released each other and oppa placed his forehead on mine as our breath synced. 

"Let's go home now oppa."

"Yes, let's go back to our home." 

 

 


There you go finally. I'm so sorry for the very long wait. I was trying to give it an ending that it deserved. But intead of the usual 7-8 pages that I tried to maintain, I kind of exceeded the page limit for this chapter. So I really hoped you guys like it.

I want to say thank you to each of you who had been reading, commenting, subscribing and upvoting this story. I would never manage to finish this story if its not for each of you. You guys have been a great support for me to finish the story. Without you guys I would never realize my dream of finishing a story. So thank you so much. I hope you like the story. Until next time.