7 days

Description

They have been married for a year now but Yonghwa was at the phase where he felt annoyed and irritated every time he sees his wife, Seohyun. He no longer felt the spark that they used to have during their We Got Married days and the earlier months of marriage. Seohyun realized the difference in Yonghwa but still did her best to be a good wife, she even had good news for him but would that make it any better. Will their love withstand this obstacle or lead to their separation?

 

Day 0

 “Oppa is late again today. It’s almost midnight and he is still not home”

I sighed looking at the dinner I prepared. He’s been coming home late these past few weeks. What’s wrong with oppa? He rarely tells me anything now. I remember asking him last week.

“Oppa is there anything bothering you? You seem tired and anxious lately. You know you can tell me anything.”

“There’s nothing wrong. Don't bother me, I’m watching TV,” he shouted and that pretty much shut me up and I never asked him about it anymore.

Its like he changed into a different person. Gone was the choding husband who likes to tease. His smile changed into a frown. He got frustrated at little things and even things that never bothered him before. But I guess it's up to me as his wife, to help him through whatever phase his going through and make him happy again. Even though he has not been eating home anymore, despite cooking his favorites. Maybe I can make him a lunchbox tomorrow and visit him at the studio.

Grrrrr.

There goes my stomach again. Well I have not been eating well these days, because I always wait for oppa to eat together. Not only that, lately I have been feeling nauseous. I guess I need to eat a little bit again tonight and I should go to the clinic tomorrow before going to the studio.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What time is it now? Its 2 am.  Again another night out but then again I don't feel like going home. I felt like my energy is consumed every time I enter the house. Even with having Hyun there, it didn't change anything. I felt angrier seeing her so carefree, always at home so obedient.

After Girls Generation decided to separate a few weeks ago, I felt like Hyun changed. I don't know what this feeling is but after they separated I don't feel right. Its as if I’m the reason why. After we got married a year ago, the girls decided to go on their own way, since their contract expired and didn’t renew it. Well since most of them are married, and I guess they want to focus on their family but why is it during our marriage, not during Taeyeon, Yuri, Tiffany, Sooyoung or Yoona’s wedding. I know it’s childish of me but now that Hyun is always at home, I no longer felt the excitement of seeing her.

I opened the door and there I see Hyun asleep at the dining table. I move closer and see all my favorite dishes on the table. There’s that thump in my heart again, I hate that. Feeling angered, I shouted to Hyun.

“Oppa! You’re home. Sorry I didn't realize. What time is it now?”

“Why are you sleeping out here? You could have sleep inside and what’s with all these food. You know I always eat out so why bother. We've been having this fight every night now, I told you there’s no need to cook for me.”

“But oppa, again I love you and I just want to prepare it if you might want to eat when you come home.”

“That again. Well I’m not eating!” I walked into the bedroom and slammed the door. Why am I doing this again? Argghhh this is so frustrating. The hurt in Hyun’s eyes, I saw it even though she tried to cover it with her smile. I know her too well. I heard her cleaning up the dishes outside. It pains me yet it angers me. Whatever, I’m sleeping.

Foreword

Hi everyone, this is my first time writing a fanfic, so please be considerate. This story is actually inspired by a dream I had once, and I went daydreaming to expand the story (haha). English is not my first language but I will try my best to write it well and do excuse if there are grammatical errors. I really hope you would enjoy the story. Do comment and subscribe. Thanks again!!