Day 6

7 days

“Hyun! Hyun! Wake up Hyun! What happened?”

 

“Omo Seo Joo Hyun! What happened Yong Hwa?”

 

“I’m not sure. I was just following after her to the car. She was walking really fast to avoid me, I suppose. Then suddenly I saw her wobbling but she just kept on walking. I did not dare to approach her because she was so angry with me. But that’s when I realized that her legs gave away. I quickly ran to her and hugged her. She saw me and suddenly passes out. You brought your car key, right? Let’s go to the hospital.”

 

“Okay okay. Come on, hurry.”

 

Hyoyeon unlocked her car and I carried Hyun to the back seat. I entered and sat so that Hyun would lie down on my lap. Hyoyeon drove the car. I held Hyun’s hand with my left hand while caressing her face with my right. Hyun ah what’s wrong. Oppa is sorry. Oppa’s here now. Mianhe Hyun ah.

 

“Yonghwa ah. I think you need to know something about Hyun before we reach the hospital.”

 

“What is it Hyoyeon? Is she sick? You should have told me. I didn’t know.”

 

“Yah! Are you being like me now? Don't overreact. It’s not something bad.”

 

“Oh okay. What is it then?”

 

“Seohyun really want to tell you this herself. She was supposed to, that day she visited you at the studio.”

 

“That day? Yes yes. Hyun did say that she has something to say but didn’t because of what I said. Aish, What have I done?”

 

“Yes that day. And I’m sorry that I knew before you. You were supposed to be the first person but well all this happen.”

 

“Okay. Just tell me already. What is it?”

 

“Well, you’re going to be a father.”

 

“What?”

 

“You’re going to be a father!”

 

“A father? Are you serious?”

 

“Yah Jung Yong Hwa. Yes you are going to be a father. Seohyun is pregnant.”

 

I became silent. I’m going to be a father? Seohyun is pregnant? I’m going to be a father! Assa! I’m going to be a father. Hyun... What have I done? I’m so sorry Hyun.

 

“Jung Yong Hwa! Yong Hwa ah!”

 

“Yah, Jung Yong Hwa!”

 

I opened my eyes surprised and saw Hyoyeon offering me coffee. I have been sitting outside the emergency room since we arrived. When we arrived, I quickly carried Hyun inside and the nurses asked me to lay Hyun on the bed. Then they took her and I have been waiting. I didn’t realize when Hyoyeon arrived.

 

“Yong Hwa ah, are you okay? I called you so many times and you couldn’t even hear me.”

 

“Sorry, I spaced out. I was just thinking back on what happened. Thanks for the coffee anyway.”

 

“Don’t worry Yonghwa. Seohyun loves you a lot. She is just scared to lose you. That’s why.”

 

“What have I done Hyoyeon ah? Even if she still loves me, it didn’t hide the fact that I did hurt her badly. I’m sorry Hyoyeon for hurting Hyunnie.”

 

“That’s okay Yonghwa. Now you know, you just have to be better and love Seohyun more. You do know that Seohyun stays at home because she wants to repay you. She told me that she never really thought of stopping as a whole but just for now, she want to take a break and focus on her family, which is you and your child.”

 

“I will. You’re right. I mean I know that but I let my own selfish feelings to conquer me and not see what Hyun did for me. And actually tonight I was determined to ask for forgiveness and bring Hyun back but I just made it worse. Why do I have to be so childish? I was just so jealous and angry seeing her so friendly with other guys and ignore me, but yet I didn’t show it in front of her and just scolded her after that.”

 

“Well you do deserve it, you know. Hyun just wanted to know that you still love her. Now that she’s pregnant, her emotions are more overwhelming. So you need to really show her, Yonghwa.”

 

“Thank you Hyoyeon for taking care of her and also listening to me. You even helped us. I will do my best to make her feel special always.”

 

“Hyung! Hyung!”

 

I looked to where the shouting was from and saw Jonghyun, Jungshin and Minhyuk running towards us. Minhyuk’s holding a bouquet of flower, the one that I ordered for Hyun as my apology.

 

“Hyung, noona, how’s Seohyun? We came here as fast as we can,” said Jonghyun.

 

“She is still inside. We are still waiting. But why do you guys have to come all the way here. She’s my wife.”

 

“And she’s our sister-in-law, of course we have to come and see her,” emphasized Jungshin. Aish this boys really adore Hyun too much.

 

“What about the EXO members?” asked Hyoyeon.

 

“They were still eating. We asked them to stay and update them later. They did send their regards. And Hyung here’s Hyun’s flower, the delivery guy left it just now.”

 

“Thanks Minhyuk. We will update EXO later and I’ll thank and apologize to them later.”

 

“How long has Seohyun been in there?” asked Jungshin.

 

“Not too long I suppose. Maybe around 30 minutes.”

 

“I see. Hang in there hyung. We are all here for you both,” added Jonghyun.

 

“Thanks guys.”

 

Everyone sat and just waited for the doctor to come out.

 

We waited like about another 20 minutes when the doctor finally came out from the emergency room. All of us rushed towards the doctor to know Hyun’s condition.

 

“Seo Joo Hyun’s family?”

 

“I’m Jung Yong Hwa, her husband. How are my wife and child, doctor?”

 

“It’s a relief. They are both fine. However Mrs Seo Joo Hyun has been under a lot of stress, which is not good for her and the baby. As the husband you should look out for her that she is not under stress and is not too tired. The baby may be strong today but we wouldn’t know next time.”

 

“Yes, doc. I’ll take note of that. I will take care of her. Can I see my wife now?”

 

“Yes, you all can. But she’s sleeping right now. And Mr Jung Yong Hwa you need to sign off some papers first.”

 

“Okay doc. You guys go visit Hyun first. I’ll come by later. Please put the flowers where Hyun can see it.”

 

“Okay Yonghwa. We’ll see you later then.”

 

I walked with the doctor to sign the papers and I heard the boys were eagerly asking Hyoyeon regarding Hyun’s pregnancy. They must be really excited but worry at the same time.

 


 

Mmhmm.

 

How long have I been asleep? My body felt heavy and my throat felt dry. I slowly opened my eyes, just to be blinded by an unfamiliar bright light. As my eyes adjusted with the lighting, the first thing I saw was a beautiful huge bouquet on the table in front of me. As I looked around, I realized that I’m in a hospital. Then the memory hit me, I fought with oppa and as I walked to the car, I think I fainted because the last image that I saw was a panic oppa holding me. That was when I realized at the side of the bed, holding my hand is oppa. He must have fallen asleep while waiting for me. I suddenly felt the warmth from his hand towards my body. Oppa waited for me. So he’s here for good now, right?

 

Uri agi! I pulled my hand from oppa and hold my stomach. I just suddenly thought of it. Uri agi is fine, right?

 

“Hyun, you’re awake! I’m so sorry I fell asleep.”

 

“Oppa is the baby okay?!”

 

“Calm down Hyun. The doctor said you shouldn’t be stress. Yes the baby is okay. Uri agi is okay. Uri agi is strong. So calm down. Stress is not good for you and the baby.”

 

I calmed down. I’m glad the baby is okay. I rubbed my stomach so that uri agi felt safe. Mianhe agi ya, omma didn’t mean to make you worry. Omma will be better and take care of both of us better. Wait. Oppa already knew that I’m pregnant.

 

“Oppa, you knew?”

 

“Yes Hyun ah. Hyoyeon told me when we were on our way to the hospital because she didn't want me to be surprised later. I’m sorry.”

 

“Oh okay. I’m sorry I told Hyoyeon unnie first. I really want you to be the first to know oppa.”

 

“It’s okay Hyun. You don’t need to say sorry. I know everything already. Hyoyeon already explained it to me. I’m the one who should say sorry. For all I’ve done Hyun ah. It’s all my fault. I should have known you better. You were never annoying, you’re just you. I’m the one who don’t understand that. I’m really sorry love.”

 

I looked at oppa and saw that he sincerely meant it. The feelings suddenly overwhelmed me and I could feel the tears gathering in my eye.

 

“Oppa you’re staying, right? You’re not going to leave me, right? You still do love me, right?”

 

My tears fell as I said that and oppa get on the bed to get closer to me. I moved to the side to give space so that oppa can lie down next to me. He wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead.

 

“I’m sorry Hyun. I’m sorry to make you feel that way. Don’t cry. Yes I still love you, I still very much love you and I won’t go anywhere. I’m here forever with you. I’m sorry okay. Don’t cry sarang ah.”

 

I nuzzled my face at oppa’s chest and continued crying. I hugged oppa tightly, not wanting to let go. Relieved that he’s here. I’m glad I managed to get oppa back.

 

“There, there. Oppa’s here now. Don’t cry okay.”

 

Oppa held my chin and lift my face so that I looked at him. He smiled the brightest smile and wiped my tears away. I slowly calmed down and smiled. Oppa looked at me lovingly and brought our face closer. Then I felt the warmth from his lips, through my lips, kissing me so gently yet passionately. I can feel the love that he has for me and how much he is so sorry. I kissed him back, doing my best to convey my love.

 

As we broke the kiss, oppa placed his forehead to mine.

 

“Hyun, I’m really sorry. I’ve been a bad nampyeon to you. I realized that now and I won’t do it anymore. I’ll be with you and love you always.”

 

“Thank you oppa. You’re forgiven. Please please don’t do it again. We can always talk about it. I love you too oppa. I love you too.”

 

Oppa looked at me and smile lovingly before giving me a sweet peck.

 

“Thank you Hyun. I’ll be better, I promise. But now let’s get back to sleep, it’s just 330 in the morning.”

 

“Okay oppa. You’ll sleep with me, right?”

 

“As you wish princess.”

 

We adjusted ourselves on the bed, so that both of us are comfortable. I lay down on oppa’s chest and slept in his arm. Oppa kissed my forehead and said good night.

 

“Jaljayo oppa,” and with that I fell asleep.

 

Bam.

 

"Sshh. Why didn't you hold the door. We have to be really quiet."

 

"Ara ara."

 

"Put it there."

 

Mmhmm. What's this noise? I moved my hand to hold oppa but there's nothing. It's just an empty spot. Where's oppa? I opened my eyes to really see if oppa is gone and I'm greeted by my brother-in-laws tip-toeing with flowers and balloons in their hand.

 

"Annyeong Seohyun. Did we wake you up?" said Jonghyun oppa and then went scolding Jungshin chingoo and Minhyuk about being noisy.

 

"What are you guys doing?" I asked laughing at their condition.

 

"We wanted to surprise you by decorating your room but being three guys, I guess its hard to keep it down," answered Jungshin chingoo, giving an impish smile.

 

"That's alright. You still go out of your way to do this. Thank you. And Minhyuk did you do the flower? It's beautiful."

 

"Of course. It's specially for you and our future nephew or niece," said Minhyuk beaming.

 

"What? You already know too?"

 

"Yeah, we came last night to see you but you're sleeping like a baby. This past week must be really tiring and stressful to you. We are sorry, we wished that we could help you out more," answered Jonghyun oppa. "And Seungyeon send her regards."

 

"I see. Thank you everyone. I really appreciate it. But where's oppa?"

 

My brother-in-laws looked at each other with a quizzical look. I asked again.

 

"Where's Yong oppa?"

 

"Hurm Seohyun, we are not sure. We don't see him anywhere when we arrive. The last time we saw him was last night," answered Jungshin chingoo.

 

That's weird. Maybe oppa went home for awhile. I should call him and ask. I took my phone and dialed oppa's number.

 

Truut... Truut...

 

Truut... Truut...

 

Truut... Truut...

 

Truut... Truut...

 

The number you have dialed is unavailable. Please try again later.

 

“Seohyun, you okay?” asked Minhyuk.

 

“Yeah. Just that Yong oppa didn’t answer the phone. Maybe he’s in the shower or something. I’ll call back later.”

 

“Yeah. Don’t worry chingoo ah. Hyung will get back to you.”

 

I smiled at my brother-in-laws, thanking them for being here and giving me encouragement. We chatted away as I ate breakfast with them. I tried calling again a few times and even left a few texts, but still there’s nothing from oppa. That’s weird. I thought oppa was back with me already. I know I really slept with oppa. I don’t think it’s a dream. But somehow I started to doubt myself.

 

As the day goes by, visitors come and go; Hyoyeon unnie and all the other unnies came by. They were excited that I’m having a baby but at the same time were slightly upset because I didn’t tell them when we last met. Then EXO members also came to visit to congratulate me and see how I was doing. I thanked them for what they did yesterday. Even the Super Junior oppas came and visit. But that one person that I’ve been calling and texting, haven’t get back to me or visited me. Where is oppa? He shouldn’t leave me like this. As I waited for oppa, hoping that he would come back during the night, the tiredness slowly kicked in and I fell asleep.

 

 

 


Hey guys!!! I finally finished writing Day 6. Sorry if it take too long. I was busy this week, also I really wanted to write a good chapter. Well, I hope this is a good enough update as you wait long. As the story is named 7 days, meaning only Day 7 is left. What do you think would happen in the next chapter? hehehe.

Thank you so much to all that commented and thank you for subscribing. And of course thank you so much for reading. Have a good day everyone.