Day 7

7 days

By the time I arrived at the hospital, Hyun was asleep. Sorry Hyun I didn't mean to leave you alone again. I walked slowly towards Hyun and sat on the bed. I looked at Hyun's beautiful face as she was sleeping. How could she still look like a goddess even when she's asleep. Why did I even treat her badly before? I caressed her face and put her hair behind her ear.

Hyun suddenly moved and opened her eyes slowly. I must have woken her up.

"Hello beautiful," I said and smiled as she looked at me.

"Oppa?"

"Yes, oppa's here now."

Hyun suddenly sat straight quickly and looked at me with a piercing gaze.

"Oppa! Are you crazy? Where were you? So much of not making me stress. Why didn't you answer your phone? You could have just texted me."

Hyun shouted all she can while hitting me like crazy. But I just let her since it is my fault. 

"I'm sorry love. I was..." 

"Hyun!" Hyun suddenly stopped hitting and hold her stomach.

"Ouch! It hurts. Oppa my stomach hurts."

I held on to her as I pressed the button for the doctor. 

"Hang in there Hyun. The doctors are coming."

"Oppa!"

"Hyun, Hyun! Wake up. Wake up Hyun!"

Then the door opened and the doctor and nurses came rushing in. 

"What happened Mr Jung?"

"She was shouting angry at me but then suddenly her stomach hurts and she fainted. What's wrong doc? What's wrong with my wife?"

"Hold on Mr Jung. Let me do my job."

The doctor went and inspect Hyun. The nurses make sure Hyun was in a comfortable position. I just looked on worriedly. As it settles down, the doctor looked grim. He turned to look at me and said, "Mr Jung, I'm sorry to say this. But your wife is not in a good condition right now. She is not only mad at you, she is also mad for another thing which cause her to faint. It seems like she is mad at the author for not updating the story. Its been a week but she didn't update her story. Can you imagine your wife's outrage. For now Mr Jung you just have to be by your wife and she'll be fine. Actually, she is fine."

"Okay doc. Thank you. I'll talk to the author too so that she won't add the stress to my wife."

 


Hi guys. Surprised? Sorry for that. I was so busy this week I didn't manage to really update the last chapter yet. I want to write a very good ending so I might take some time but I will try my best to update it soon. But hence this chapter so that you won't be too mad. Hahaha. Sorry again guys but thank you for waiting. I'll try to update soon. Til the last chapter.