Day 5

7 days

“Seohyun ah, are you okay?”

 

“Mmhh. I guess so. I’m just a little bit tired. That’s all unnie.”

 

“Alright. I’m just making sure. It’s almost noon, you know. Never see uri maknae wake up so late.”

 

“Noon?” I opened my eyes slightly bigger and the bright light suddenly bothered me. It definitely is noon, but I don’t feel like waking up. I’m just really tired. Must be from the running yesterday. I rubbed my stomach again, feeling a little bit weird. I guess I’m still not used to it. Well then again it had just been 5 days since I knew.

 

“Excuse me, unnie!” I said as I ran to the toilet.

 

Bluergh. Bluergh.

 

“Seohyun kwenchana?”

 

“Ne unnie.” Bluergh. “I think its just the morning sickness.”

 

“I’ll make you some lemon tea.”

 

“Thanks unnie.”

 

I sat down in front of the toilet bowl still feeling unwell. Agi ya what’s wrong? Are you not feeling well? Are you nervous to see appa later? Omma knows that omma is nervous. Even though all the plans work the way it is but do you think it is enough to make appa realizes? And omma doesn’t know if omma can pull it off later. But uri agi will stay with omma right?

 

“Seohyun ah. The drink is ready.”

 

“Arasseoyo unnie.” I got up and cleaned myself before going to the dining room. As I entered the dining room, I saw unnie placing some breakfast for us too. I was about to help her out, when unnie just instructed me to sit down. I’m sure she’s worried about me. I took a sip of the lemon tea, and felt a relief sensation throughout my body.

 

“Feeling better Seohyun?”

 

“Ne unnie. This tea is really good. I felt so much better now.”

 

“That’s good then. You should grab some bites too. We need the energy for tonight.”

 

“I know unnie. I’m so nervous. I fear that it won’t work.”

 

“I’m sure it will Seohyun ah. Like all the plans we did yesterday, it all went well. Even the CN boys texted us about Yonghwa’s reaction when he listened to the song in the car. They really managed to follow Yonghwa like a ninja, driving at a distance.”

 

“I know unnie. But still what if it is not enough. Or what if when he found out that it was all planned, he got more annoyed and angry. What if he really doesn’t have any more feelings for me?”

 

“Yah Seohyun. I’m sure that’s not the case. Maybe he will be shocked or annoyed for awhile. But I’m sure that he will realize what you did. You want him to remember, right? I’m sure he did. Don’t worry.”

 

“I hope so unnie. I just don’t want to lose him unnie.”

 

“I know Seohyun. And you won’t. Now now don’t cry. It will be alright. Come on. Lets eat. You need the energy.”

 

I nodded and helped myself with breakfast. Unnie’s right. I need to stay positive. If I want oppa back, I need to stay positive and win oppa’s heart again. Come on Seo Joo Hyun, don’t lose hope.

 


 

“Yes, can you send a huge bouquet of white flowers to this address later?”

 

“The bouquet is for Seohyun.”

 

“Can you write in the card too?”

 

“Thank you so much. I’ll pay by card.”

 

I hang up after finishing the order. I hope Hyun would love the flowers. Hyoyeon already texted me the address for dinner tonight. I’m so nervous to see Hyun again. I really don’t know how to face her. But still I will man up and win Hyun’s heart again and hope that she will forgive me. I won’t let her go anymore.

 

I walked into the studio. The boys are chatting while eating lunch.

 

“Boys, we are eating dinner together later. Hyun and Hyoyeon will be joining us.”

 

“Hyung, you are already in good terms with Seohyunnie?” asked Minhyuk enthusiastically.

 

“No. Hyoyeon was the one who invited us. So we should go.”

 

“Arasseoyo Hyung. You don’t have to be so worked up just because we asked about Seohyun,” said Jonghyun giggling. I just rolled my eyes as they laughed enjoying this. They find this amusing. Well you did make a fool of yourself Jung Yong Hwa. Let them laugh now; the important thing is I get Hyun back.

 

“Okay boys. I managed to write another song last night. Let me explain it myself before you boys go excited about it like before.” They looked at me excitedly, anticipating the new song. “Well the song is about a man who took his love for granted without realizing it at first. But one day he suddenly remembered all the good times they had and how it was his fault that the relationship is broken. Now he regretted it and wished that he realized it before its too late.”

 

The boys just stared at me, waiting for me to say something more.

 

“Well that is the rough idea of the song. Here let us give it a try.” So all of us adjusted ourselves and played the song. Even though the song recalls the good memories of the relationship, our relationship; yet the song has a mellow tune to it due to guilt and regret. That was the feeling I had yesterday, after remembering all the memories we had, also how I treated Hyun this past few weeks. I sang it as to convey my feelings, my regret and sorry to Hyun.

 

“As expected of uri hyung, Jung Yong Hwa. The musical goddess had come down to bless uri hyung with another masterpiece,” said Jungshin while clapping his hands as we finished the song.

 

“Good for you hyung. Do you need any help from us?” asked Minhyuk.

 

“Help for what?” I feigned ignorance.

 

They just laughed. I don’t understand what they find so amusing. They keep on laughing.

 

“Well hyung, we are always here for you if you need us for anything,” said Jonghyun still laughing.

 

I just shook my head, looking at them in disbelief.

 


 

“Unnie, Jungshin chingoo just texted me. They are on their way. What should I do, unnie?”

 

“Calm down Seohyun ah. We can do this. Well you are an actress right. Think of it as acting. Okay? Give him the best mildang attitude that you can do.”

 

“Okay, okay. Think of it as acting. I can do this.”

 

“Yes you can. And don't worry the boys are also ready. They will help us through.”

 

“Arasseoyo unnie. Agi ya, give omma strength.”

 

The manager of the restaurant prepared a private room for us so that there won’t be any interruption. I was sitting anxiously, feeling the heat rising throughout my body and the sweat trickling. I took a few gulps of water to calm myself down. Think of it as acting. Think of it as acting.

 

Knock knock.

 

“Your guests have arrived.”

 

“Ne, thank you.”

 

“We are here, Seohyun, Hyoyeon noona.”

 

“Ne Jonghyun ah. Come come sit down.”

 

“Seohyun, Hyoyeon noona annyeong!”

 

“Jungshin chingoo, come on in.”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo!”

 

“Annyeong Minhyuk ah. Come on and sit.”

 

They entered one by one and lastly oppa walked in. I looked at him nervous. The first thing he did was looked at me in the eye, but I quickly looked away because I was nervous and also I need to be cold. But mostly I was nervous, oppa still looked so good. Even though I saw him yesterday but having seeing him officially now made me feel dugeun dugeun.

 

“Annyeong Hyun ah, Hyoyeon.”

 

“Yonghwa man. Come sit next to your lovely wife here.”

 

“Ah. Ne ne.”

 

“Alright boys. Go ahead and look at the menu and order,” said Hyoyeon unnie while oppa were sitting beside me.

 

“Hyun ah. How are you?” oppa whispered so that only I could hear him.

 

“I’m fine oppa. You should look at the menu and order.” I answered plainly. Think of it as acting!

 

“Okay okay. What did you order Hyun ah?”

 

“Why are you asking?”

 

“Nothing. I just wanted to know. Anyway order up guys, I will be paying tonight.”

 

“Waa Yonghwa. You should have told me earlier so that I can order more for myself. Well I will add more order now then.”

 

Then Oppa looked at the menu. Oppa looked different. No, oppa is back. The way he talked to me, the way he looked at me. He’s back. But I need to go til the end. Even though oppa is melting me and making me feel excited again but I need to stay strong til the end of the plan.

 

As they finished ordering the food, we all just chatted together. I chatted mostly with unnie and my brother-in-laws, and ignored oppa. But oppa didn’t talk much anyway, he tried to make small conversations with me, which I just finished it fast and continued to talk with the others. I felt really bad doing that honestly but oppa deserves it.

 

“I’m sorry to bother but is it alright if I bring in these guests. They said they know you.”

 

“Really? Who is it?” asked Hyoyeon unnie.

 

“Noona its us!” said Chen.

 

“Yah, what are you guys doing here?”

 

“We are here for dinner noona, until we heard your loud voice so we asked the manager.”

 

“I see. Well join us for dinner. You guys don’t mind, right?” Hyoyeon unnie looked at all of us, especially oppa because inviting EXO is part of our plan, so we all already know that they will be coming except for oppa.

 

“Come on guys join us. Of course it is fine,” said oppa and the boys happily entered. The manager prepared more tables so that the boys can join us.

 

“Anyway guys, Yonghwa hyung is paying. So help yourself,” said Jungshin chingoo as they all find their seats.

 

“Assa! Gomawoyo hyung,” said Baekhyun as they all looked at the menus. It was loud for awhile because of them.

 

“Seohyun noona, its been awhile since we met. How are you?” asked Chanyeol.

 

“I’m fine Chanyeol, thank you. How are you? How are all of you? I know Sehun and Kai are doing fine. We just met a few days ago.”

 

Then they all started talking and teasing each other. I joined in the conversation. I took a glance at oppa once in awhile, he joined in sometimes but most of the time he just sat there and looked at me.

 

“The food will be served now.”

 

The manager came in and served us the food.

 

“Jal meokseubnida!” Everyone started to dig in.

 

“Seohyun noona, eat this. This is so good. You should try it.”

 

“Oh. Thanks Sehun ah.” I took a bite of what Sehun gave.

 

“This really is good. Thank you for letting me try it.”

 

“Yah Sehun, what are you doing in front of Yonghwa hyung,” shouted Suho oppa.

 

“Yonghwa hyung mianheyo. Just wanted to let noona try it,” Sehun said to oppa with his aegyo.

 

“Ah ne Sehun. Don't worry about it,” oppa said coolly. He’s not mad or being protective. Before he would hug me and said that I’m his. Even though he would say it playfully but he meant it.

 

I suddenly felt a thump in my heart and my eyes felt watery.

 

“Excuse me, I need to use the bathroom.” I got up and left quickly.

 

As I entered the bathroom, my tears ran down my cheeks. I thought oppa was back. He treated me nicely and talked to me gently. I know I ignored him today but that was because I was doing mildang. I just wanted to see how much he would try. And what happened between Sehun and me was just an act. We wanted oppa to be jealous and hopefully that would spark something. This is the last of the plan. If it didn't change anything, I don't know what else to do then. Why is oppa acting so indifferent now? Bad oppa. Agi mianhe that you have to see your omma crying. Omma will try to be stronger now. We need to go and see appa again.

 

I washed my face so that it didn't look like I cried. I got out of the bathroom.

 

“Hyun.”

 

“Oppa! What are you doing here?”

 

“I’m here to talk since I couldn't even talk when we were inside.”

 

“What do you want to talk about?”

 

“Why are you ignoring me the whole time? I’ve been trying to talk to you.”

 

“Did I? I’m sorry I didn’t realize.”

 

“Are you sure you didn't realize? It seemed intentionally though.”

 

“So? Even if it is intentionally, does it bother you oppa? You didn't even bother when Sehun was giving me food?”

 

“Yes about that. How could you do that when your nampyeon is right here?”

 

“Now you’re talking. Why didn't you say anything just now? I thought you said don't worry about it.”

 

“Do you want me to make a scene then with everyone there?”

 

“Oppa before you would hug me and tell them that I’m yours! That didn't bother you before right.”

 

I couldn't hold my tears anymore. Oppa looked down and stood there in silence. I guess it hit him hard.

 

“Oppa if you’re not going to say anything then I’m leaving.”

 

I looked at oppa and he looked at me. He was startled and there was pain in his eyes.

 

“Hyun ah. I’m sorry. I was just annoyed..”

 

“Annoyed? Annoyed! You are still annoyed oppa. Really? Oppa after all I’ve done to make you remember. You are still annoyed. Yes oppa it was me all along. I did it all to make you remember. Because I love you and I want you to remember us.”

 

My tears got worse. I couldn't even stop it flowing anymore. I don't feel like staying to hear anything further, so I just turned around and walked away.

 

“No, Hyun ah. I don't mean it that way.” Oppa said as he walked towards me. I just walked faster ignoring him.

 

“Seohyun, what took you so long? There is delivery for you.” Hyoyeon unnie suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

 

“Why are you crying? Yonghwa yah, why is your wife crying?”

 

“Unnie can we go back now. I don't want to stay any longer.”

 

“Arasseo arasseo. I’ll go get our stuff, you wait up front okay. I’ll tell the boys you are not feeling well.”

 

“Thank you unnie.” Unnie left and I just walked towards the car to wait for unnie. Oppa still followed me.

 

“Hyun ah. I’m sorry. That’s not what I mean.”

 

I walked faster towards the car, ignoring oppa. My tears still running and I feel the heat rising in my body again.

 

“Hyun please stop. I’m sorry this is not what I plan it to be. I’m sorry Hyun ah.”

 

I couldn't hear oppa much anymore, the tears are making my head spin. I walked faster hoping I could reach the car to hold me. The faster I walked, the more my head spin.

 

There’s the car, just a little bit more. Suddenly I felt my feet wobbled. My vision was starting to get dark.

 

“Hyun! Hyun!” I hear oppa shouted my name.

 

My vision was slowly fading and the last thing I saw was oppa’s panic face as he took hold of me.

 

 

 


Owh no. What happened? Sorry for the cliffhanger but hoped that its worth it. I'm sorry if I took so long to update it today. Hope you all love it. Thank you so much for reading. 

 

Also I would like to thank everyone that commented, it really gave me strength. Really thank you. And also to all who subscribed, thank you so much too. I really appreciate it. And definitely thank you to those that upvoted my story. Thank you again everyone for reading. I'll do my best on the next update.