Puppy Love | 2

Puppy Love

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There was a suffocating silence and Chanyeol nervously let his gaze wander from Kyungsoo to Jongin and then back again. Jongin was trying to scratch his his right ear with his foot, looking awfully peculiar and completely oblivious to the sheer volume of the chaos that was taking place. Once finishing his ineffective scratching method he laid down with a sigh. Kyungsoo was staring blankly into oblivion, clearly not wanting to acknowledge life at all.

 

After a panicky call from Kyungsoo Chanyeol had rushed over and found the apartment upside-down with Kyungsoo, collapsed on the floor, yet again, in front of his barricaded bedroom with a crying boy inside. 

 

Chaos, yes.

 

He had grabbed Kyungsoo and laid him on the couch before going into the bedroom. After several minutes of loud shrieks and cries he had come out, looking like he had walked through a tornado, grasping Jongin’s hand. The canine-boy was wearing a plain t-shirt along with too-short sweatpants and was visibly extremely unhappy about it. Kyungsoo, who had just crumbled into a heap of mush as the realization of the stranger being his dog slowly hit him, was still laying motionless in the same position that Chanyeol and left him. 

 

Chanyeol had explained that yes, the boy truly was Jongin and that it was nothing strange about it at all. He was part of Chanyeol’s father’s gene modification experiment and was part of the second try-out. He had given the puppy to Kyungsoo simply because he thought he could need a cute guy in his life. 

 

”Admit that he is hot though!” Chanyeol had boomed earning a death-glare from Kyungsoo who still was trying to not vaporize into thin air.

 

”Take it with you and leave and never show your face here ever again.”

 

Chanyeol’s smile faded and a pout overtook it’s place. His eyes began fluttering.

 

”B-But… how could you just abandon Jongin?”

 

At the sound of his name Jongin looked up from his small nap. Even though he had shifted form his initial traits were still as vivid as before. A sleepyhead for sure.

 

”He’s a grown -man. Besides he can live with you. Now get the out.”

 

Kyungsoo was still rather lifeless as he spoke but Chanyeol knew his friend too well to know that there was still some convincing possible. He blinked vigorously with his wide eyes at the younger but when noticing that it had no effect he moved over to the still extremely sleepy Jongin.

 

He began patting the boy’s head along with long down his back. Jongin went even more limp and leaned against Chanyeol’s touch with a questionable mewl. Chanyeol chuckled and sent Kyungsoo a mean glance as he went on with gently scratching Jongin behind his ear.

 

Kyungsoo involuntarily stared at the scene before him and couldn’t help but to feel a sting of jealousy rise within him. Jongin was completely surrendering to Chanyeol’s touches and Kyungsoo absolutely hated the way he could see how the canine-boy reacted in similar ways as he would as a dog. His back arched and eyes tightly closed. Kyungsoo, who and been overprotective of his puppy ever since he had won his trust, was feeling a growing sense of possessiveness. It should be him petting his cuddly snuggle-puff, not that poor excuse of a tall retard. 

 

A deepening frown appeared on Kyungsoo’s forehead as Jongin proceeded to climb onto Chanyeol’s lap and before he had succeeded the task Kyungsoo had already stood up to yank him away from Chanyeol’s WAY too touchy hands.

 

”What the hell do you think you are doing Park Chanyeol?”

 

Jongin, who was still feeling sleepy and deprived, groaned impatiently and turned to his owner instead and grinding his body against the now stunned Kyungsoo. Chanyeol smiled an awfully cocky smile before standing up.

 

”I’m proving a point Kyungsoo, take good care of him okay?”

 

Kyungsoo was too busy trying to push the both taller and apparently stronger pup away from him to come up with a protest. Before he could react Chanyeol had made sure to leave the small apartment. Though Kyungsoo barely notice the absence of his so-called best friend as Jongin became increasingly touchy.

 

They tipped down onto the couch and Kyungsoo would be lying if the whimpers escaping Jongin’s throat weren't extremely conflicting. When the younger’s (because Kyungsoo would recon Jongin’s age was a few years younger than his) hands started traveling too bold routes across his body Kyungsoo felt it was time to put it all to a stop.

 

”Yah Jongin-ah!”

 

Only whimpers were to be heard but at least this time the boy allowed Kyungsoo to remove his hands from pulling at the fabrics of Kyungsoo’s clothes. 

 

”You are not allowed to touch me like that, are we clear?”

 

Jongin looked highly disappointed but nevertheless nodded. 

 

”Now get off my lap will you.”

 

Jongin pouted mercilessly but slowly stood up and Kyungsoo let out a breath he didn’t know he had been holding. He was still horrified to the max due to the past events but couldn't wholeheartedly state that he detested the new Jongin. Maybe it would even be a positive thing?

 

Or… maybe not.