Puppy Love | 6

Puppy Love

/

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After Jongin’s sudden change of attitude regarding clothes Kyungsoo thought it was time to actually do some shopping for the boy. For a long time he thought about leaving Jongin at home, or at least just settle with internet shopping but soon enough realized that it would be too much of a hassle to change sizes and whatnots considering the fact that he would have to get a complete wardrobe. 

 

He borrowed a pair of old sneakers from Chanyeol which luckily fit the pup just fine and dressed the young in his usual attire of a large sweater and sweatpants. Jongin refused to wear socks though, which after minutes of struggling, Kyungsoo finally gave in in trying to put on the kicking teen. 

 

”Okay Jongin listen to me now, this is important.” Kyungsoo began and raised his finger as per usual when delivering hard rules. Jongin tired his hardest in taking it all in but was so excited about finally be able to go out again that he could barely contain himself. 

 

”You can not by any means run away on your own, are we clear? You have to stay by my side all the time!”

 

Jongin blinked many times before nodding rapidly. Kyungsoo examined him but when proceeding to open the door still wasn’t too sure if he had listened at all. They were standing on the infamous doormat after all. 

 

Jongin bolted outside as soon as the door creaked open and Kyungsoo had to run and grab him from getting run over by a car. 

 

Well, that started off just fine. 

 

After running for a bit and getting harshly yelled at Jongin settled with holding hands; happy about sharing skinship with the most of the time refusing older. Kyungsoo on the other hand was already reach an absolute point of exhaustion. He hated running. He hated people staring. He hated how nice it felt to hold Jongin’s hand.

 

They went to the nearest mall and into the nearest large clothing franchise. Kyungsoo made the pup hold out his arms for him to toss clothes over. Jeans, hoodies, t-shirts, jackets. Soon enough they were squeezed into a changing room where Kyungsoo ordered Jongin to ”drop everything”. With a joyful smile Jongin began tugging himself free from the clothes suffocating him but was abruptly stopped by an flustered Kyungsoo when he began pulling at his boxer briefs.

 

”NONONO! You have to wear those Jongin!”

 

Sighing Jongin let the soft fabric stay and spent the rest of the half hour being dressed like a doll by his owner who's lips were tugging more and more upwards for each clothing he tried on. 

 

”You could totally model Jongin, oh my god.” He tried his best to hide his slightly awestruck and slightly horrified smile but of course the pup noticed.

 

”Soo?”

 

”Mm?” He looked up to meet the younger’s gaze but immediately regretted it. 

 

Dark brown orbs met his; messy hair and bitten lips from changing into too many dreadful clothes. He somehow looked different now dressed in Kyungsoo’s favorite type of fashion (the one he was too short and narrow shouldered to bare) and not just some random pieces of fabric covering him up. It was bad news. 

 

”Soo like it?”

 

Blushing Kyungsoo looked away and turned to the next outfit consisting of a grey t-shirt and skinny jeans. ”Y-Yeah of course. I like clothes. I’ve already told you that. N-Now, let’s not talk, okay!”

 

He removed the younger’s shirt and ed his pants and pulled them off in a whim but the skinny jeans where an whole other story. First of all, Jongin HATED them, which he soundly exclaimed over and over again. Second, they were tight.

 

With pearls of cold sweat clinging to his forehead Kyungsoo damned the zipper for not working properly. He had begun to feel self-conscious standing there basically fondling Jongin’s crotch.

 

”You try!” He ordered, too flustered to look the pup in the eye. Jongin frowned but brought his hands to the zipper. Kyungsoo stared, since when had Jongin had such big manly hands? Veins, broad palms and long fingers. The owner swallowed clumsily.

 

”Can’t!” Jongin exclaimed. ”Hate this!”

 

”Okay okay!” Kyungsoo gave in with a frustrated sigh. ”Let’s skip these.”

 

Jongin looked relieved but also surprised when he felt the elder tug at his pants and also involuntarily tug at another clothing as well.

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes were wide as saucers and his hands fumbled as he pulled Jongin’s underwear back up. Like the idiot he prove to be he threw a glance up at Jongin who was blinking at him calmly. A smirk slowly appeared.

 

”Soo. I have to wear those.”

 

”I KNOW THAT!” He sneered and blushed recklessly. His blush only got worse when he heard a knocking on the door.

 

”Excuse me but we have received complains about someone occupying this changing room all afternoon. Is everything okay?”

 

And like that the twenty-something chick opened the door only to spot a tall shirtless male with abs from the gods (she noted) and a very, very red and flustered male yanking at the god-like male’s underwear. fell open.

 

”I-It’s not what it looks like I s-swear!” Kyungsoo began only to be interrupted.

 

OH MY — O-Only one customer per changing room.” She said, looking both shocked and intrigued. Her shift just turned into a pleasant surprise. She tried to not stare at Jongin’s junk, she really did.

 

Okay, not really.

 

”I-I — W-We um — ” Kyungsoo looked as if he was about to faint. The girl stared at Jongin’s very low boxer briefs and he could only dream of what it probably looked like in her eyes. ”I-It’s — ”

 

Sensing danger Jongin pulled Kyungsoo into his arms, pressing the older’s flaming cheek against his tanned chest while displaying his famous puppy eyes. After all, it was one of his talents.

 

”Please?” He pleaded in a low voice and the chick instantly began blushing and in a moan-like sigh gave in. 

 

”But do not make too much sounds boys.” She gave Kyungsoo a look of envy before closing the door, leaving the older to collapse on the floor.

 

What was life anyway?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They left shortly thereafter for the obvious reasons and as soon as they stepped into Kyungsoo’s apartment the older threw himself on the couch. Tears of embarrassment and hopelessness clung to his cheeks and Jongin silently followed him inside with a mortified expression. He sat down next to his owner and hesitantly placed a warm hand on his shoulder.

 

”Soo?” He tried only to be swatted away. Jongin didn’t budge but refrained from touching the other male, afraid of making his horrid mood even worse. 

 

Kyungsoo was sobbing; but for for reasons he wasn’t sure of anymore. He missed his dog. He mourned the little furry animal who was never coming back to him. All of the antics that had taken place was just the icing on the already unstable cake; weighing it down further, making the wobbling even worse. 

 

Kyungsoo wasn’t someone who cried. Kyungsoo wasn’t someone who freaked out; yet he was laying there oozing unwanted emotions. How long had it been since he cried? It must have been ages because suddenly he missed his mother terribly. She would always hold him; soothe him until the storm had passed.

 

With crocodile tears still rolling down his cheeks at top speed he looked up from his crouching and onto Jongin who’s gentle frown and mild gaze met his. He sniffled and Jongin blinked; desperate to figure out the situation. Kyungsoo had never acted this way before and the pup felt utterly lost. What was he supposed to do?

 

Lucky for the tanned teen Kyungsoo was the one to take the next step. He crawled onto the younger’s lap; straddling him while pressing his wet face against the pup’s warm neck. He inhaled shakily as more tears appeared. Warmth. How awfully good it felt.

 

Jongin was puzzled but felt an overpowering sense of wanting to protect his small owner. He encircled the older’s waist and drew him closer; soothing his broad hands across his trembling back.

 

Kyungsoo squeezed closer and let all of the venom seep out his body. He felt raw and fragile but instead of dismissing the vulnerability he welcomed it for the first time since his youthful days. Again, Kyungsoo mourned his puppy; missed him recklessly. It had been so much easier back then and now life was nothing less than a train-wreck. 

 

He parted to gaze at what he had become; of what was left of him.

 

With tears still pearling at his lash line he soothed his fingers over the younger’s features. Forehead, eyelashes, nose, lips and chin. There was something so gentle about Jongin’s expression; like a warm breeze on a cold day; a fond childhood memory. How could a stranger be this familiar?

 

”Are you really Jongin?” Kyungsoo’s voice was thick and low. A mere week had passes since he uttered the words for the first time but somehow the question still managed to linger.

 

Jongin smiled faintly before nodding slow. He cupped Kyungsoo's face and let his thumb smooth over his tearstained cheeks.

 

”Yes. I'm still your Jongin.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

// thank you for subscribing and voting and commenting omg