Puppy Love | 7

Puppy Love

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It had reached a critical point in the compact apartment of Do Kyungsoo and his well, living companion. Jongin was in a dire need of grooming which was something the reeking male himself had zero interest in. Kyungsoo wore a mask along with a deep frown. He had tried offering candy, long walks, even stretching as far as allowing him to sleep a few nights yet nothing seemed to make Jongin agree that it was more than time for him to wash.

 

Jongin-ah.” Kyungsoo whined through the fabrics of the mask but with no reaction for the younger continuously decided to ignore him. Jongin liked the feeling and smell of dirt and felt utterly comfortable sitting there on the floor in his dirty clothes. 

 

”FINE! But you are not allowed to be near me if you don’t wash, are we clear!?” Kyungsoo roared, finally managing to catch the pup's attention. His mouth opened in horror as he hastily got up on his feet.

 

”Not fair Soo!” Jongin exclaimed and once his sour morning breath reached Kyungsoo the older quickly backed away.

 

”Well it’s up to you! You decide! I can’t live like this!” 

 

Jongin looked as if he was about to cry but this time around Kyungsoo couldn’t bother to care. It was do or die. With a long sigh the younger’s shoulders dropped along with his head. With a mumbled "okay" Kyungsoo barely dared to believe it was true. 

 

Overjoyed he lead Jongin into the small bathroom where he began explaining what to do and in what order. Jongin watched with glossy eyes and nodded defeatedly whenever Kyungsoo’s delighted eyesmile shone upon him.

 

”Don’t look so sad! Life will be wonderful afterwards, okay? Good luck, I’ll be outside!”

 

And like that the older walked out, slamming the door shut behind him leaving Jongin standing there on the tiled floor. Of course the pup hadn’t payed attention to anything Kyungsoo had said and was now invaded by deep cluelessness. What was he supposed to do?

 

Hesitantly he placed himself underneath the shower nozzle and blinked helplessly at the handles leveling with his hips. Kyungsoo had pointed towards those if he remembered correctly. With a small inhale he decided to twist one of them which resulted in the first cold shower in Jongin’s life. Shrieking at the top of his lungs he desperately tried to escape the icy water splashing down but with little success due to him slipping and falling over.

 

Kyungsoo leaped into the bathroom to find a still dressed but now drenched Jongin crawling on the floor with the water running harshly. He quickly turned it off before checking Jongin who practically threw himself in Kyungsoo’s arms sobbing. 

 

It took a while to calm the terrified pup down but after some candy and back pats Kyungsoo (much against his will) understood that he would have to help Jongin. Without further or due he took one of the deepest breaths of his life before kindly forcing Jongin back into the bathroom.

 

Jongin was whining soundly but stopped abruptly when Kyungsoo began undressing him. Puzzled he blinked at the blushing owner who was desperately trying to think happy thoughts as he pulled the t-shirt over the pup’s head before throwing it to the floor.

 

”Soo?” Jongin’s still hoarse voice asked making Kyungsoo involuntary meet his questioning eyes.

 

”What?” Kyungsoo sighed pulling the dirty and wet sweatpants off; leaving the younger in nothing but his basically see-through underwear. Kyungsoo’s eyes were stubbornly staring at the floor. 

 

”Why — ” Kyungsoo grabbed the soaked boxer-briefs and tugged them down in one sweep. ” — ?”

 

”You shower that’s why.” Kyungsoo explained before pushing Jongin in under the nozzle. While the younger stood there not daring to move Kyungsoo removed his mask, socks, shirt and pants; leaving him himself in nothing but his underwear and a t-shirt. He figured he would be equally wet as Jongin.

 

The younger’s eyes were wide as he stared at the now fairly undress older. Kyungsoo kept his gaze away from Jongin (especially his junk) and removed the nozzle to make sure the temperature was lukewarm before slowly spraying the pup with the water.

 

Jongin hissed and grabbed Kyungsoo for cover but the older was stubborn and soon enough Jongin was enjoying the soothing water warming him. He frowned when it stopped and was just about to complain when Kyungsoo picked up a bottle and let some white cream cover his open palm. Jongin watched him with great interest and was shocked when the shorter suddenly grabbed his arm and began soothing the white cream all over.

 

”What this?” Jongin asked while scrunching his nose at the strong scent. It smelled a bit like Kyungsoo.

 

”It’s shampoo. It makes you clean.” Kyungsoo explained while working up the teen’s firm arm. Bubbles appear and Jongin’s eyes widened yet again. It took a lot of effort to cover Jongin’s body and the older kept a clear distance from a certain place. He couldn’t help it but to blush as his hands for the first time swept across Jongin’s torso and stomach. He was awfully beautiful built the older learned yet again in despair.

 

Soon enough he stood upright with an exhausted huff after having scrubbed Jongin’s feet. He figured he couldn’t really leave out that area, after all Jongin could and probably would get an infection. He grabbed the younger’s hand and squeezing some shampoo in his opened palm.

 

”Okay Jongin, now you take this hand and do like this.” Kyungsoo explained and with hand motions swept across his own groin as reference. Jongin frowned and blinked skeptically but when Kyungsoo remained still Jongin did just that and swept across Kyungsoo’s groin with his shampoo covered hand.

 

The older let out a very loud yelp and in an attempt to distance himself from the now towering youth and his questionable hand he too slipped and landed hard on the floor. Horrified Jongin sat down to check the now somewhat suicidal Kyungsoo.

 

”Soo okay?” He asked worriedly as Kyungsoo took a large breath before standing up. He was fuming for many reasons and one of them was well, unspeakable.

 

”No. Soo is NOT okay! NEVER DO THAT AGAIN ARE WE CLEAR!?”

 

Unsure of what was going on Jongin straightened himself and nodded shamefully. Kyungsoo pinched his nose bridge as hard as he could before taking yet another long inhale. Everything was already going to absolute hell, he might as well go all in at this point.

 

”Okay. Just — stand still and say nothing.” Kyungsoo sighed exhaustedly before getting some shampoo in his own hand. He stared into the tiles to the right of Jongin and tried to think of math as his hand went to the area he had tried to avoid the most.

 

Jongin shuddered and from the low of his throat a small restrained hum broke loose. Kyungsoo squeezed his eyes shut and tried to be as quick and effective as possible and after a maximum of 4 seconds be quickly backed of and let go of the breath he unconsciously had been holding. Jongin did the same, his ribcage raised and sunk as his heavy lidded gaze met Kyungsoo’s slightly horrified one.

 

The older kept silent as he reached for the nozzle and began showering Jongin. His face was blood red and the feeling of the younger seemed to be clinging to his fingertips. He wasn’t too unfamiliar to any part of Jongin but touching him was something completely new. Jongin seemed to carry the same kind of shock because his expression was puzzled and his eyes far away. Kyungsoo washed him quickly and then reached for a towel to cover the younger. 

 

Kyungsoo dried him with struggle due to the fact that Jongin knew very little of how to help him reach. The older guided him as he stretched for the nape of his neck, forcing them closer. The proximity shielded their gazes from each other and with Kyungsoo’s breath dancing across his neck Jongin felt a funny sensation radiate through this body. Upon parting Jongin had blushed as well, confusing the older who had carried on downwards. 

 

Soon enough Kyungsoo learned why. Having his hand covered by a towel Kyungsoo decided that drying Jongin shouldn’t be that much of a hassle. But as he swept across the lower regions he noticed a slight change. With a somewhat skewed expression he looked up at the blushing Jongin who was now frowning hard due to a certain discomfort. 

 

Kyungsoo then carried on in a faster pace due to a certain worry and soon enough kicked Jongin out of the bathroom since he himself too needed to wash off because of Jongin who had smeared schampoo all over. He ordered the puppy to get dressed and wait for him to finish. Upon feeling the water gush down on him Kyungsoo couldn’t help but to wonder how life had turned out this way. Flashing images of Jongin’s wet body kept appearing in his head against his will. He damned everything.