Puppy Love | 3

Puppy Love

 

 

 

 

”Jongin for gods sakes HOW many times do I have to tell you!? PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!”

 

Kyungsoo stubbornly covered his eyes as he spoke and tried his hardest to disperse the image of Jongin’s perfect clinging to his retina. Jongin was taking a nap on the couch and as feared had ripped off all of his clothes which were now scattered all across the room.

 

The boy merely moved even though Kyungsoo’s demanding voice was alarmingly loud. He pulled his legs closer to his body while Kyungsoo’s hands fumbled for the pieces of clothing on the floor that he had fixed for Jongin. They were all oversized t-shirts and sweaters he had gotten from relatives never remembering his petite size. He had lent the younger his own underwear along with the sweatpants Chanyeol had found and lets just say that they were not appreciated one bit.

 

Kyungsoo tossed the large sweater upon the lower half of Jongin’s lean body and finally removed his hand from covering his eyes. Jongin stirred slightly but remained in his position.

 

”Be a good boy and put on the sweater Jongin.”

 

Kyungsoo tried to not sound too harsh but in reality he was getting beyond exhausted due to the sudden change of lifestyle. Once Chanyeol had left he had gotten the canine-boy some food while trying to establish some rules on how they were going to live. Jongin happily agreed to all of them yet instantly broke them without as much as blinking. The rules were quite simple (at least according to Kyungsoo) and consisted of; No unnatural skinship. No going outside alone. Always wear clothes. Eat with manners. All in all: no dog behavior. Period. 

 

Right after eating Jongin had gotten so energetic he had dashed through the apartment only to then slip out the door with a terrified Kyungsoo in tow. It was a chicken race where Jongin thought they were playing tag while Kyungsoo was completely and utterly mortified of the thought of someone seeing them. He had caught Jongin and locked them inside the apartment as he proceeded to scold the boy to pieces. Of course the younger’s eyes had then gotten too glossy for Kyungsoo’s heart to manage and he was soon left alone to nap. 

 

”Don’t make me do it myself!”

 

Kyungsoo huffed as he nudged Jongin’s sleeping body with his knee. The blunt ness of the younger was something he still couldn’t stop himself from feeling flustered about. He drifted for a couple of moments before impatiently grabbing the sweater while yanking Jongin into sitting position. The younger groaned weakly and squinted his face in displeasure but Kyungsoo (who was stubbornness himself) would never give in without a fight. With his eyes fixated at Jongin’s forehead, far away from his groin, he began dressing the sleepy male. Jongin’s groans got increasingly louder but before he had truly managed to react to what Kyungsoo was doing the large sweater was already neatly pulled over his head and his arms tucked in in each sleeve.

 

”Soo~”

 

The male complained with a frown but Kyungsoo shushed him and reached down for the cotton boxer-briefs. Jongin tried to squirm away at the very sight of the soft clothing but Kyungsoo was determent to finish what he had started. 

 

”We’ve talked about this and you promised me you’d wear clothes! Don’t make me upset with you!”

 

Jongin’s face squinted into a pained frown that turned Kyungsoo’s insides into mush. Chaos, yes.

 

”Put them on.”

 

Jongin who was (lucky for Kyungsoo) now appropriately covered by the large knitted sweater vigorously shook his head with a pleading pout. Kyungsoo sighed and lowered his head for a some fleeting moments as he gathered strength for what he was about to do, after all he was more stubborn than most.

 

He jumped the sleepy male and positioned himself upon his stomach facing downwards. Jongin complained loudly as he was pushed down into the couch to be dressed against his will once more. Kyungsoo rather unceremoniously threaded the boxer-briefs over his kicking feet while pulling them upwards. He tried to avoid the obvious staring and manage to pull them all the way up before tainting his mind too badly. Jongin howled in misery as he tried to squirm himself free from Kyungsoo’s weight upon him.

 

”NO NO NO NO!”

 

Kyungsoo got off him but instantly grabbed his wrists to stop him from reaching down and making all his efforts a waste.

 

”Jongin stop it!”

 

”DON’T WANNA! SOO, DON’T WANNA!”

 

Jongin was on the verge of tears and Kyungsoo could feel guilt twisting within him. It wasn’t his fault that he wasn’t used to the idea of clothes. The experience of the transition must have been even harder for him than Kyungsoo. The older sighed.

 

”Jongin, please be a good boy and wear this, okay? I’ll give you a treat if you do!”

 

With a still trembling lower lip Jongin’s eyes shimmered with expectation.

 

”R-Really?”

 

Kyungsoo nodded with big movements.

 

”Yes, I’ll give you a super yummy treat!”

 

Kyungsoo slowly let go of Jongin’s wrists as the younger clumsily sat up. He shifted and folded his legs underneath him as he neared the older with large eyes. He his lips slightly and Kyungsoo could practically see the wagging tail behind him. 

 

”Super yummy?”

 

Kyungsoo cleared his throat as he tried to think of something delicious enough to ban Jongin from ever be in front of him ever again. His weak heart couldn’t manage living under such conditions.

 

”Yeah, so be a good boy and wear clothes from now on, okay?”

 

Jongin nodded with a determent look on his face. Kyungsoo let out a sigh of relief but oh, if he only knew what this little promise of his would lead to.