Devil Playing Cupid (1/2)

Kyuhyun Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Pic don't belong to me)

 

Requested by: amusingmurdermachine

 

Genre: Comedy, Romance, Twoshot

Description of the story:

It's been two months since Kyuhyun and Haerin broke up but he can't get over it. He was also bitter and disappointed with his ex who didn't believe him when someone set the whole incident up to make it look like he's cheating on her. Then, an opportunity to get her back came. Kyuhyun found out that his hoobae, Chanyeol has a crush on Haerin's stepsister, Krystal. He decide to play cupid to help the couple be together, and at the same time, get his ex-girlfriend back to him. However, Haerin has other things to be concern about. And that is dealing with Yoochun, who has a crush on her.

Main Characters:

Kyuhyun: Haerin's ex-boyfriend. After he found out that Chanyeol has a crush on Krystal, he plays cupid to help them be together and at the same time, annoy his ex. 

Chanyeol: one of Kyuhyun's hoobae. He has a crush on Krystal but is shy to confess his feelings for her.

Yoochun: A popular guy in school who has a crush on Haerin. But later, he revealed his dark secrets. 

Krystal: Haerin's stepsister and a simple pretty and innocent chic. She can make any guys go wild. 

Haerin (OC): Ex-girlfriend of Kyuhyun. Even though Yoochun likes her, she doesn't have feelings for him. She is caring towards her stepsister, Krystal.  

 

~*~

Kyuhyun was disappointed after a bad night. After being in a relationship with Haerin for so long, their love ends fast. It was all a simple misunderstanding. It happened when Kyuhyun was waiting for Haerin to come. Then, along came a hot chic who approached him in a seducive way. Kyuhyun doesn't even know who she is but she just wrapped her arms around him. Kyuhyun tries to break up with the girl but it was too late. Haerin saw the whole thing. Heartbroken, she ran away with tears in her eyes. Kyuhyun tried to explain the misunderstanding but Haerin didn't believe him. She closed the door in front of him, claiming that she never want to see him again. 

Two months have passed since the break up. Both the ex-couple forget about each other and moved on with their own lives. They tried their best not to show themselves to each other if they are in a same place. Chanyeol, one of Kyuhyun's hoobae and best friend, was hanging out with him at the mall after practice. "I'm glad you decided to move on after that nasty break up," he told his sunbae. "Yep. But I still have the feeling that someone is telling me to go back to her," said Kyuhyun. Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "Come on, hyung! How can you possibly go back to your ex? I bet she has a new boyfriend by now," he said. Even though they have broke up, Kyuhyun still has feelings for Haerin. He hopes that he will get her back someday. 

Meanwhile, Haerin was shopping in the same mall with her stepsister, Krystal. Then, along came Yoochun, the most popular guy among all the girls. "Well, well. Look who is here," said Krystal. Haerin cross her arms. Yoochun twist around and lean towards her. "Hello there, doll," he greeted. "Hello, Yoochun," Haerin send her greetings. "And don't call me doll!" she grumbles quietly. Yoochun carassed her chin. "You look absolutely gorgeous today. I'm glad that you're able to overcome your past after that horrible break up."

"Of course I am able to overcome it," said Haerin, trying to move away from him. "I remember you were down many days. And that's not good. But now, you're back to normal," said Yoochun, who was running after her. "Yes, I'm back to normal. Now if you excuse us," said Haerin, who was dragging Krystal away. But Yoochun stopped her. "Now that you're back to single, what do you say me and you go out for a date together?" he suggested. Haerin and Krystal looked at each other before looking at him. "I'll think about it. Now, good bye."

Chanyeol and Kyuhyun were sitting down on the bench, their ice cream cones when they saw Yoochun talking to two girls. "Check that out. Mr Hot Guy is flirting with more girls," said Kyuhyun. Of course, he doesn't know that it is Haerin and Krystal. Chanyeol chuckled in respond. When Haerin and Krystal passed by, the sight of Krystal caught Chanyeol's eyes. She has a pretty body figure, gorgeous eyes and elegant beauty looks. Kyuhyun just sighs as he spot his ex. "Hyung! Did you see that pretty chic passed by us? She's smokin' hot!" exclai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter