The Prince Of My Heart (3/3)

Kyuhyun Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Pic don't belong to me. Credit to: Xiao♥)

 

"What? Your uncle killed your father?" the Queen gasped when Kyuhyun told her the news. "Yes! The wine he brought has poison in it. Father drank it instead of uncle," said Kyuhyun. "I can't believe it!" said the Queen, fanning herself. "He kill father because he wants the throne," said Kyuhyun. The Queen held her son's hand. "Then, you have to stop him! You are the rightful king of this country." Kyuhyun held his mother's hands firmly. "I know. That's why tomorrow I'm gonna defeat him once and for all."

At dawn, Moon Hee helped Kyuhyun get suit up for the battle. "Are you sure you want to do this? Your uncle may be strong than you," said Moon Hee, feeling worried. Kyuhyun took his sword. "I have to do this, for the people and you. And don't worry. I'm a strong swordshipman," he said. "Let me come with you. I'm an excellent fighter," said Moon Hee. But Kyuhyun firmly declined. "No. It's too dangerous. I can't bear to see you get hurt in the battle. I need you here, safe in the palace," he told her. "But I want to help you. I don't want to see you kill," begged Moon Hee.

"Moon Hee! Do as I order you to!" Kyuhyun said in a serious tone. Moon Hee just kept quiet. Kyuhyun held her cheeks. "I'll be alright. Don't worry to much about me." And he kissed her forehead, which makes her blush. "I'm going now. Take care of my mother." Moon Hee just waved good bye. "Good luck, Your Highness," she whispered.

Kyuhyun rode his horse all the way to the woods where his uncle is. Changmin was already there. "Are you ready to meet your doom?" asked the King's brother. "It is you who will be doomed!" said Changmin. And together, the relatives drew their swords, getting ready for the final showdown. Kyuhyun fought with all his might. But his uncle was too strong. He can easily knock down the entire army. His nephew was just his weakling. Changmin came to help, but he too was not strong enough to fight his father. "It's no use. He's too strong!" he said, feeling exhausted.

Kyuhyun wipe out the blood from his mouth. "We'll just have to keep on trying!" he said. "You know, I don't feel like killing my own nephew and son. Why don't you give up everything, including your throne, and make me king?" suggested the King's brother. "For my father, never!!" shouted Kyuhyun. "You'll only destroy this kingdom!"

"Then you shall die!!" his uncle screamed. And he ran over and slash Kyuhyun's arm. "Oww!!" he cried in pain. "Kyuhyun!!" shouted Changmin. Blood came oozing down from his arm. He was too weak to fight. "Nooo!!" Changmin charged at his father but he easily knock him away. The King's brother chuckled evilly. "Now, prepare to meet your death!" He held up his sword, ready to kill Kyuhyun once and for all. "Long live......PRINCE KYUHYUN!!!!!"  

Suddenly, before Kyuhyun could get kill to death, a sword came to the rescue. It was Moon Hee, all dressed up in her armor suit. "Moon Hee?" said Kyuhyun. "I thought I order you to stay in the palace." 

"I know. But your mother ask me to help you. I just follow her orders," said Moon Hee. "I remember you. You're that plain servant girl who served in the palace," said the King's brother. "I'm not just a plain servant girl. I'm also an excellent fighter. I'm here to stop you once and for all," announced Moon Hee. The King's brother just laughed out loud. "I may be a girl but I won't let you kill our beloved future king." 

"Alright, fine. Then, I shall have to fight you." And together, the rivals get ready for a battle. "Woah! I'm impressed. Moon Hee can fight," said Changmin who is c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter