I Love Oppa (1/2)

Kyuhyun Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: ElfyPuhl

 

Genre: Romance, Angst, Twoshot

Description of the story:

Kyuhyun has been a saviour and friend to Nahee since they were young. They were also neighbors. When they grew up, Nahee fell in love with Kyuhyun. However, Kyuhyun is in love with his college classmate, Seungyeon. What will happen to Nahee?

Main characters:

Cho Kyuhyun: 24 years old. A friend, neighbor and saviour to Nahee since toddlers. Doesn't realize that Nahee loves him.

Jung Nahee (OC): 18 years old. Her only oppa since she has no siblings. In love with Kyuhyun. 

Han Seungyeon: Kyuhyun's college classmate, good friend of Nahee's and Kyuhyun's love interest.

 

 

 ~*~

~Nahee's POV~

I remember the last time when I was 4 years old, I was bullied by some boys who were older than me. They make fun of me and call me names. That was the first time I saw Kyuhyun, my next door neighbor and my saviour. He saved me from those horrid bullies. He asked me, "Are you alright?" and I replied "Yes, I'm fine. Thank you." At that time, I never knew his name, neither did I knew he was my neighbor. So, I introduce myself to him and he did the same. We also realized that we were neighbors. 

Since that incident, we became friends. We like to come to each others' house to play. Because I'm the only child in the family, I feel very lonely. I was happy with Kyuhyun around. Whenever people bullied me, Kyuhyun is always there by my side. I really trust him a lot as if he's my real brother. 

Now that I have grown up, I started to fall in love with Kyuhyun. Everytime we leave the house, Kyuhyun and I would smile and exchange greetings. It's time that I confess my feelings for him.

As I was preparing my gift for Kyuhyun, my good friend, Seungyeon enters my house. "Hi there, Nahee," she greeted me.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter