In Love With A Gambler

Kyuhyun Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: KpopLoverLella

 

Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Oneshot

Description of the story:

(Based on SJ's new MV, Mamacita. But I will improvise it to a romance story.)

Main characters:

Kyuhyun: A good gambler, caring and nice to Jaesoo and has feelings for her.

Jaesoo (OC): A cute 22 years old girl, likes adventure and likes to watch and be with Kyuhyun.

Eunhyuk: Jaesoo's older brother, a bullfighter, always there for his sister. 

Heechul: A bartender and good friends with Jaesoo.

The rest of SJ members (not all but only a few I will mentioned)

 

~*~

In an old Western town, all the people were going about their daily lives. Not too far away, a girl named Jaesoo was on her way to town to see her brother, Eunhyuk, riding a horse. She loves to ride in the wild and she loves any kind of adventure. The one thing she loves the most is traveling to town to see Eunhyuk.

When Jaesoo reaches town, she pull the bridle and her horse stops. "It's pretty crowded today," she said. She got off from the saddle, place her horse in front of a bar and enters inside. Heechul was serving beers to the customers. The citizens were drinking and gambling. Jaesoo took off her hat and sat down on the stool.

"Hello, Jaesoo," greeted Heechul. "Nice to see you again. What can I get you?"

"Just a glass of beer will do," said Jaesoo. Heechul pour the beer out from the churn and pass it to Jaesoo. She drank it wholeheartedly. "So, Jaesoo, what brings you here in town?" asked Heechul as he was cleaning the glasses with a towel.

"As usual. I came to see my oppa, Eunhyuk," replied Jaesoo, drinking her beer. "Where is he anyways?"

"He's out in the pen, fighting a bull," replied Heechul. 

"Anything interesting happened in town today?" asked Jaesoo.

"Nothing much. Except there is a thief who just escaped from his cell. Sheriff Siwon is out hunting for him," replied Heechul. Then, Siwon came into the bar, feeling frustrated. "That Leeteuk got away again!" he cried in anger as he slump on the stool.

"Chill, bro. It's not your fault that he escaped," said Heechul.

"I have no idea how he managed to break out of his prison cell," said Siwon.

Jaesoo just drink her beer and said nothing. Suddenly, Eunhyuk enters the bar. He has just finished fighting a bull. He looks exhausted. "Oppa!" called Jaesoo. Eunhyuk smile when he saw his sister. He approach her and gave a hug. "Jaesoo ah! Glad to see you," he said. "What are you doing here?" 

"What does it look like? I came to see you!" replied Jaesoo excitedly. "I see you're exhausted after that bullfight." 

"Ne. The one I fought earlier is very fierce. I almost got killed," said Eunhyuk.

"Omo! I'm glad you're okay. Just be careful when you're fighting a bull,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter