Cho Sajangnim (1/3)

Kyuhyun Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Pic don't belong to me)

 

 

Requested by: Momoi15

 

Genre: Fluffy, Romance, Action, Angst, Threeshot

Description of the story:

It was Monica's dream to work for a company as an language interpreter. When she moved to Korea, she is hired in one of the biggest company in Seoul, run by Cho Kyuhyun. However, hiring Monica was a mistake made by Ryeowook, Kyuhyun's secretary, as Kyuhyun doesn't allow any girls to work in his company. But in the end, something changed between Monica and Kyuhyun. 

Main Characters:

Monica (OC): A shy but clever 22 years old girl. She speaks many languages and dreams to work as an interpreter. 

Kyuhyun: The CEO of Cho company. He dislikes having female employees due to his past. But he ends up liking Monica.

Siwon: Kyuhyun's best friend. Monica first met Siwon when he was in the States.

Changmin: Another one of Kyuhyun's best friend.

Zhou Mi and Ryeowook: Kyuhyun's secretaries.

 

~*~

Somewhere in the States, Monica is in big trouble. Her father could not find another job after being fired from a factory. Her family became very poor and can't afford to send her to college. So far, Monica's father managed to get a job by selling newspapers. But that didn't help him earn enough money to feed the family. 

One night, Monica and her family were sharing their last bits of noodle soup. "This is terrible," said father. "We're low on food and we're not making enough money with newspaper selling. If we don't find a proper job, we'll starved and die." Monica hung her head while digging into her soup. "What can we do? No one wants to accept you," said mother. 

Father held Monica's hands. "My dear Monica. Our family is in trouble. You have to go and find a job which have big salaries. It can be anything, even your dream job. Just as long as it can help us earn enough money." Not wanting to let her family die of starvation, Monica accepts the offer and search for a job.

Monica's dream job was to become an interpreter, since she can speak many languages. The next day, she went to a travel agency for a job on interpreters. But unfortunately, the agency have no more room for her. She tried many travel agency in town but they don't need new interpreters at the moment. "You can try getting a job at a cafe. They are looking for waitresses," said the manager. And so, Monica took the job at a nearby cafe. It wasn't the job that she wanted but at least it'll help her earn some money.

However, the cafe she is working at doesn't have many customers. Their business is low. Monica could only earn a few pennies. One day, something big happened to her. A Korean man came into the cafe to order some coffee and cake. Monica helped bring out his orders. Since there are no customers in the cafe, she sat down to drink a cup of coffee. "Not many customers in your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter