Cho Sajangnim (3/3)

Kyuhyun Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Pic don't belong to me)

 

 

Monica continued to work hard as the interpreter. Her salary began to increase as she started saving them. She used them to buy new clothes and groceries and necessary things to filled up Siwon's dorm. She also used half of her salary to send them back to her family in the States. Her family was happy to receive such money. Like Monica, they use the money to buy the things they need for the house. For the first time, they had a proper meal. 

Kyuhyun never had such an interpreter. As he listen to her interpret in another language, he was beginning to like her. When Monica is doing her work on her desk, he peeps out to look at her. 

The next day, Monica came to work as usual. The other employees smile and greeted her. "Good morning, Ms Monica," greeted Zhou Mi. "How are you doing?" "I'm fine, I guess," said Monica. She came across Kyuhyun, who was passing by her desk. "Good morning," she greeted. Kyuhyun stopped and turned around to greet his employee. "Oh, good morning. I hope you're doing fine."

"Yes, I am, sir."

"Good. I'll leave you to your work then."

Monica spread a grin and went to do her work. Kyuhyun smiles and walks to his office. He could see Ryeowook and Zhou Mi grinning. "We saw that!" they said. Kyuhyun felt confused. "What? What did you see?" But his two secretaries kept on grinning. "I can see it in your eyes. You like her," said Zhou Mi. "I like who?" asked Kyuhyun. "Ms Monica, of course," replied Ryeowook. Kyuhyun look at Monica. "Well, she is a good interpreter," he told them. 

"Oh, come on! Don't be so modest!"

"We saw you looking at her everyday. That means you like her."

"Hey! Just because I look at her doesn't mean I will like her immediately."

"You never know what may change you." 

Kyuhyun just groans and orders them to resume their own work. Zhou Mi and Ryeowook snickers. "I can tell that he likes her for real," Ryeowook said to Zhou Mi. "Yep! Sooner or later, Kyuhyun and Monica will fell in love." 

Later, Ryeowook brought a cup of coffee to Kyuhyun's office. "Here's your cup of coffee for the day," he announced. Kyuhyun thanked him. Ryeowook was about to go but he was reminded about something. "Sir?"

"What?"

"About Monica, since you look at her everyday, why don't you ask her out?"

"I have too many things to go out with a woman."

Ryeowook shrugged and left the office. Kyuhyun sips on his coffee and thought about taking Monica out for dinner. "Maybe my secretaries are right. Maybe I do like Monica," he thought. During lunch time, Monica was about to go out when Kyuhyun stopped her. "Yes, sir? Is there anything I can help?" she asked. "No. Not at the moment. I was wondering if you're free tonight,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter