How Can He Like Me?

Kyuhyun Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: KpopLoverLella

 

Genre: Romance, Oneshot

Description of the story: 

Fei Yen has been Super Junior M's stylist whenever they are in Taiwan for a concert and has a romantic feelings for Kyuhyun. At the same time, Kyuhyun has develop feelings for her. But they didn't tell each other about their feelings for one another. Until one day, during SJM's long stay in Taiwan, Kyuhyun shows his love towards her.

Main characters:

Kyuhyun: A member from Super Junior M. Has feelings for Fei Yen but didn't have time to tell her yet.

Fei Yen (OC): Super Junior M's stylist from Taiwan. Also has feelings for Kyuhyun but she knew that he can only see her as a stylist. 

The rest of Super Junior M members

 

 

~*~

Fei Yen was happy because Super Junior M is coming to Taiwan for their long stay. She was also their stylist. Whenever SJM comes to Taiwan for album promotion, fan meetings or concerts, she will always be there to do their make ups and hair. In fact, she has been their stylist since debut and she became a fan of them. But the one thing that makes her happier is Kyuhyun. 

Since debut, she has a crush on him. Soon, the crush has turn into a romantic feeling. But of course, as a stylist, she knew she couldn't have any relationship with him and Kyuhyun can only see her as just a staff.

Soon, SJM is on their way to Taiwan. The members were chatting excitedly on the plane. As for Kyuhyun, he too was happy. Not because of the long stay and travelling around Taiwan but he gets to see Fei Yen again. Ever since she started working as their stylist, he has a crush on her too. However, it is more than a crush. He has develop his feelings for her. But he didn't managed to tell her that and he knew that he can only see her as a stylist.

Kyuhyun was thinking about Fei Yen when the plane landed on the terminal, meaning that it arrives in Taiwan. Inside the airport, fans were screaming and cheering for the members, welcoming them to Taiwan. "It's good to see our Taiwanese ELFs again," said Donghae. 

"Yeah. I missed them," said Henry as he wave to them. 

"I'm looking forward to this long stay," said Sungmin. "We get to travel to many places in Taiwan and try new food." 

"I can't wait to try them again. Especially bubble milk tea and the food from the night market," said Ryeowook. 

The next day, SJM has a filming for a show called "SJM Lead The Way". Fei Yen has to be at the location where the members are and help them put on their make ups and fix their hairs. "Ni hao," Kyuhyun called as Fei Yen is combing his hair.

"Hello, oppa. It's good to see you again," said Fei Yen, smiling at him.

"Me too. How have you been?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Good," replied Fei Yen. "I've been practicing on my Korean." 

"And I've been practicing on my Mandarin too," said Kyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter