The Prince Of My Heart (1/3)

Kyuhyun Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Pic don't belong to me. Credit to: Xiao♥)

 

 

Requested by: Momoi15

 

Genre: Fluffy, Romance, Action, Historical, Angst, Threeshot

Description of the story:

Set in the Middle Ages, Kyuhyun is the young prince of the Royal Family. He feels that he is not ready to take the throne yet. However, his father, the King, was killed by his envious brother who wants to take the crown. Although Kyuhyun is not ready, he cares for the people and Moon Hee, the servant girl in the palace (and love interest). He is determine to fight against his evil uncle to take back the throne. 

Main characters:

Moon Hee (OC): A shy, servant girl. She loves reading more than anything. She is caught reading in the royal library by Prince Kyuhyun. Helps the prince reclaims the throne.

Kyuhyun: A prince and heir to the throne. He believes he's not ready to become the next king. But when his father was killed, he has no choice but to fight against his evil uncle to protect the throne. He is also in love with Moon Hee.

Changmin: Kyuhyun's cousin and best friend. He helps Kyuhyun to claim back the throne from his evil father. 

 

~*~

Moon Hee, a shy but loyal servant girl, decided to head straight to the royal library to read some books after her duties. She loves to read more than anything in the world. But as she know that she is forbidden to read because of her position, she has to do it in secret. At the same time, a prince named Kyuhyun was returning back to the palace from horse riding. The servant complaint why he has disappear again. "I enjoy the outdoors. It's better than being cooped up in a lonely palace," Kyuhyun replied to the servant.

"Your Highness, you know the outside world is dangerous. Your parents will be so worried sick about you," said the servant. Kyuhyun groans, as he is sick of his servant being a worrier for him. "I'll be fine, okay? I'm old enough to be in the outside world," he said. "I'm just concern about you. Everyone is, as you're the heir to the throne," said the servant. Hearing the word "heir" makes Kyuhyun feel depressed. Even though he is the heir, he feels that he is not ready to take the throne. He wants to enjoy his freedom while he can. "I'm going to explore the palace for awhile," he told the servant.

Kyuhyun decide to visit the library. Moon Hee heard a noise. She quickly hide herself, in case it's one of the royal families. As Kyuhyun was walking around, he saw her hiding. "Excuse me?" he called. Moon Hee turned around and gasped. "Y-Your H-Highness!" She bowed down before the prince. "I-I-I didn't mean to enter the library to read! Please forgive my disloyality!" she begged. 

Kyuhyun blushed when he saw her beauty. He smile and lift up her chin so that she can face him. "You must be one of the servant girls working in the palace, aren't you?" he asked. Moon Hee nodded. "Moon Hee at your service, Your Highness," she said in a polite tone. "Moon Hee? A pretty name for a girl like you," said Kyuhyun. "I'm sorry that I broke the rules of the palace. Please punish me," said Moon Hee, trembling. But Kyuhyun did not want to punish a pretty servant like her. "I won't. I shall spear you," he said. Moon Hee felt relieved. "Thank you, Your Highness," she said with a bow.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter