What are you doing?

Inner wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Irene POV.

"What are you doing dear?" I asked. That daughter of mine and that wolf boy, I just have an uneasy feeling about them. I heard a loud thud in Ara's library and rushed into the library to see Ara standing there awkwardly. "Is there something wrong dear?" I asked. "Umm nothing," She replied. But it was obvious she was lying. "Don't lie to me dear," i said. "umm" She stuttered. Before she could reply me, she fainted. "Ara!"

I immediately rushed her to the room. She was sweating profusely,face as white as paper. I quickly placed a wet towel over her forehead after measuring her inhuman temperature. Why is she suddenly like this? Is she going through the heat? But the full moon isn;t until... Wait... Aish different mated wolves different time of the heat Aish.

After meaking sure her temperature had gone down a little, I went to my own personal spell library which I exclude everyone even Ara from entering. I skimmed through the titles of the spell books I had.

"Vampires" "50 shades of witches" "Heated Wolves"

There.

I flipped each page carefully, finding the exact symptons of what my daughter is going through.

The cure for a human going through the heat season shall have to stay with its mate till the heat cools off.

I slammed the book shut and placed it back where it belong.

I can't let this happen. Anyone but him.

I returned to the room, noticing that Ara was awake, sitting up

Please log in to read the full chapter