Blood Moon.

Inner wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

3 person Pov.

Darkness took over. Yi fan walked around his room anxiously. He looked at the sky.

The blood moon.

His palms were sweaty and he prayed silently that his dad would let him out of the room. He knew that his dad didn't want to hurt him when he gets very drunk. But he needed to get away. He didn't even know why the rule was set such that he had to hurt someone during a blood moon.

The moon got redder and redder. His eyes turned a light red,then darker and darker until it was the shade of blood.

Fangs grew and the smell of blood immediately caused him to loose his senses. He pounded on the door hard. "Stop it Yi fan!"his drunk father shouted.

"Control yourself.You can't kill your dad.He didn't leave you like mum did! He is the only one left in your family!" Yi fan thought to himself.

He tried to restrain himself but then he heard a female's voice it sounded so familiar.

"Kill that worthless man my boy. He is nothing to you. He doesn't care for you. He is the reason your mum left Your mum, rememer your mum, the only person that loved you? Yes,he is the cause. Kill him." "He caused her to leave!?" Yifan thought.

His eyes turned redder and he smashed the door apart before running the the living room.

There were screams and then silence took over. And all Yifan saw was.....

Blood.

 

A/N:

Hey everyone!!!! *waves* This story has two writers! Yay! And i hope yo

Please log in to read the full chapter