Present

Inner wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

 Yi Fan/Kris POV

Howls echoed through the dark enchanted forest as Kris swiftly made his way through the forest to the cliff. He was currently exploring the forest near his home in his new hometown,Seoul. 

His ears perked up as he heard the light and weak breathing of his new victim at a distance. smells good. A girl at 17 eh? Maybe I should go easy on her heh.

His nose continued to trace the scent of the girl while his ears continued to hear her breathing. 

The breathing grew louder at some distance and he slowed his pace. Carefully walking closer,making sure not to make a sound, He hid under the bush to eye on his victim for a while. 

His eyes widened as he saw the looks of the girl. He had never seen such an angelic-like figure wandering in the forest before. Most of the time it was just animals like deers, if not, those evil hunters that will try and kill him for his fur but definitely failed since Kris was a very powerful and skillful wolf that knew how to protect himself during any dangerous situation but clearly acts rashly whenever he is blinded by anger.

He's heart pounded quickly as he continued eyeing her actions. She seemed lost and tired. Her eyes were a little puffy as if she had cried. She panted heavily as sweat dripped down from her forehead.

She must have been through alot He thought to himself as she sat down under the huge oak tree near the bush. 

Suddenly he felt his hormones going crazy.  I need to kill or hurt now if not i'll die.

That's when Yifan lost control of Kris and he came out, growling

Please log in to read the full chapter