New Friend

Inner wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

I groaned as I stretched my stiff and injured hand from the blow earlier.

Suddenly, the door swung open with my close friend, Leo and N as they entered my room.

"You're awake" Leo spoke softly. I nodded, as I held back the stinging pain in my hand. "That will hurt for a while" N spoke, as he refered to the cuts. "It was quite deep and was almost infected. Lucky by the time Leo and I found you it was still fresh and I managed to treat it in time."

I nodded and mumbled a soft 'Thank you' 

"What happened by the way? Knowing you, it must be about the girl if not Ouch!" N's words was cut off by Leo's jab at his arm for being too direct and insensitive about the current situation they were facing with Yifan. Yes Leo and N was Yi Fan's closest friends ever since they were young. They just didn't leave in the same district which is why they rarely visit because of the distance. But just because they didnt live together doesn't mean they don't know what is going on with each other. They knew about Ara but strangely, they don't know much. Yet.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Anyway what are you guys doing here in Seoul? I thought you next visit was in 2 months time."I questioned. Noticing the two being a little more touchy and sort of "Loving" with each other.

"Well firstly, we have good news to tell you so we decided to visit." N started, as he glared at Leo, making sure the younger lad will not send him another jab."Secondly, we felt that your scent became a little different as soon as we stepped into Seoul hence making us rush over since we stepped onto the bus terminal." He continued. "Lastly, we heard what happened between you and her from Irene" He ended off solemnly. 

The atmosphere became a little tense after N's string of words. 

"Irene...Irene told you what happened?" I clenched my fists in anger but to only wince in pain from my injury.

"She tried to bribe us to separate you two. But we definitely didn't take the offer. Since we know how much you are in love with that girl." Leo spoke this time around, as he felt that his words was more mature than the elder.

"Aish Forget it." I spoke as I ruffled my hair in frustration with my uninjured h

Please log in to read the full chapter