Mine

Inner wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

N Pov.

Leo drags me up the stairs even though i resisted with all my strength. Although i already had expected that since Leo has quite alot of muscles and abs..... I thought to myself dreamily." Wait what?! I am supposed to be angry with him.No fanboying over him!"I strictly told myself and pushed at happy thoughts about Leo out of his mind.

If it was some other small matter i won't mind but today after we happily announced to Yifan about our engagement when i threatened to not marry him if he jabbed me again he didn't listen and he even IGNORED me! Like what! Maybe he doesn't love me anymore..... I instantly frowned at that thought. Maybe he doesn't want to marry me but he didn't say because he doesn't want extra drama.Yeah, that must be it he probably doesn't love me anymore,I knew it was to good to be true when he said he was gay and wanted to date me let alone marrying me was probably just me dreaming of the impossible.

Maybe I should....yeah I should call of the engagement and save him the trouble of marrying and standing my diva attitude. At this thought I was overwhelmed with saddness and all energy left me and i stopped fighting back allowing Leo to drag me to the room. I had made up my mind,"I will tell Leo to call off the wedding since that is what he wants. At least he will be happy with the girl he will marry in the future,"I muttered under my breath but it was soft enough for only me to hear.I hung my head low as i followed Leo to the room a tears escape my eye.

 

Leo Pov.

I better talk to N soon before he comes up with conclusions that aren't real at all. That is N always coming up with conclusions that aren't true when i make him mad most of the time its not that bad but today i think its pretty serious.Suddenly the force coming from N's hand disappeared. Oh no i was too late he probably thinks that i am angry at him or i don't like him anymore. I hope it's not that serious, I hate losing the people I love especially N and with our wedding in 3 weeks I don't want anything to affect it or our relationship. I drag N into the room, his head hung low and it looked like he was crying.It hurt me to see him cry. i locked the door behind us and pull him towards the balcony.

N looked at me his eyes slightly red from crying."N........"I said as i reached out to wipe away the tears but before i could touch his face he hit my hand away."n what is wrong?"I ask him. 

"What's wrong? You obviously don't care about me, about our engagement! I am probably a bother to you,I knew it was to good to be true when you confessed when you proposed. It was probably just my wishful thinking. Maybe I will fall in love with another man you know. At least you will be happy with the girl you will probably marry. I don't know why i love you so much! Let's cancel our engagement it means nothing to you anyway,"N said as he choked back tears that were threatening to fall an

Please log in to read the full chapter