Escape

Inner wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

3 Person POV.

Yifan sighed. He actually killed his own family member.“What am I? I am a monster. I killed someone at the age of 13. Wow,"he said aloud to himself. “No. You are a wolf. Half wolf. Half human. And I would like to thank you for killing that wretched man. Guess it was a good thing to turn you. Well thank you boy." That same voice said.

“I was used?! I am a wolf?! Oh well what's the point of geting angry?” Yifan told himself. He took one more look at his father.

A tear escaped his eye.

Memories of him and his parents when he was young. They were so happy.

Were. That was all the past.

The past. Just thinking about it made him want to cry. But he didn't deserve a happy family. He killed his own father, who didn't leave him, just to get revenge for a mother who left him at the age of 9.

Hatred.

That was all he would have. He would find the woman that made him kill, who turned him. But for now he would just stay alone, to protect innocent people from...

The beast inside him.

He washed his hands that were covered in blood and packed the stuff he need into his suit case. He looked at the llamma plushie.

It was a gift from his parents on the last day they were together. The Day before his mum left. He took it and put it into his suitcase. He looked around and saw a family portrait on the wall. His dad used to cry when he was drunk and he saw that picture.

“He really misses h

Please log in to read the full chapter