Confusion

Inner wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

YIFAN POV

I'm confused. I don't know what to do now. Was it a wrong move to talk to Ara on the first day of school?Was it even wrong to mate with her at our first meeting?

I looked back at the figure who's image was getting smaller at the distance, Ara's mother.

She's finally left after explaining to me the risks and everything. But I don't know what to do. My wolf senses is practically screaming at me to stay by Ara's side. However my sensible human side beg to differ. I ruffled my hair in frustration as I thought of paying Ara a short visit but my human side kept on disagreeing, not allowing me to change into my wolf form. I was mentally fighting against myself now.

I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes for a moment, images of Ara played non-stop like a movie in my mind from the first day we met. 

Thats when I made my decision. I was going to see Ara only for a short moment.

I transformed into my wolf form, dark red maroon fur took over the fair,pale skin as my clothes shredded apart due to my huge wolf size.

I ran through the wolfs quickly, feeling the cool autumn breeze brushing against my fur at the speed I was travelling. I need to get there before Ms Irene reaches home.

Not long after, I reached Ara's modern luxurious home. I sniffed the area for Ms Irene's scent. Thankfully, she was not back yet as her scent isn't very strong. Powers cannot defeat my senses.

I made my way around the house searching for Ara's strong scent to locate her room. Thats when I notice an angelic figure leaning at the window, gazing at the evening red sky. 

I smiled at the sight of Ara, my heart fluttered at the sight of her. I gave a sm

Please log in to read the full chapter