First Day

Inner wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yifan/Kris pov

The sound of the rooster calling and the birds chirping awoken me up from my sleep.

i sloppily got out of bed as I went to get ready for school

i didn't get a good sleep last night since I spent the whole night thinking about her. Instead of sleeping, I actually researched on mated wolves and humans. And the fact that it was possible caused me to think about her constantly.

i combed my hair to form a quiff. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. Grabbing my bag i walked out ready to go to school.

Once i entered the school , swarms of girls started fangirling over me. "So much for not getting people's attention." I thought to myself. Since I was a "kind-soul" I decided to give them a little 'fan-service' as I flashed them my signature smile,making the girls melt. I managed to squeeze through the large crowd at the main hall and entered the class room immediately which i was greeted by the so-called 'kingkas of the school.' as I hear.

"Hey wassup. I am Suho the leader and this is Luhan, Xiumin, Chen, Kyungsoo, Kai, Sehun, Baekyeon , Chanyeol, Tao and Lay," Suho said giving me a bro fist.
Geez so many people in one gang.How does he even keep track of their names? Because I can't. Well I simply couldn't leave him hanging "Sup. See you guys later at lunch i suppose," I replied. "Yep," Lay said as all of them except Chanyeol and Baekhyun, left to go to their own classrooms.

I shrugged at the weird meeting but soon looked around for an empty seat, seeing the only seat available i walked to the seat and asked the girl seated there," Is this seat taken?" She looked up at me and i immediately recognised her.

It was that girl from 12 years ago.

Ara's POV. 

"Is this seat taken?" Someone asked me. I looked up only to see a boy i have never seem before. Suddenly the mark on my neck started burning. I knew that mark meant that i had mated with a wolf. I researched on that last night. Well mated with a certain wolf.  I felt magic energy flowing from the boy, the same enrgy that flowed from that wolf. That glowing red eyes... I was snapped out of my thought when that boy asked me that same question again. I shook my head and he took a se

Please log in to read the full chapter