Your voice is my favourite voice

I Hear Your Voice 2
"I'm telling you, let's just do it at the park!"said Soojung, in an irritated voice. "And I'm telling you, we better do it at a subway station!"exclaimed Taehyung. Soojung sighed and gave in because Taehyung's mind read 'We can get an A if we do it at the subway station'. Their Geography class topic was fieldwork and each pair should go to a place and observe the place and make a poster. Taehyung said,"You go to the subway station, do everything and just put 'Kim Taehyung'on the poster. Voila! We'll get an A!". Soojung replied,"This is PAIR WORK MR KIM." Taehyung groaned and said,"Fine, fine. Let's go to Mokdong Subway Station on Saturday at 9 am. We'll meet at Han River." Soojung agreed and they parted ways. Little did Soojung knew there was a surprise for her. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Soojung went inside her house. Something was not right. Something was wrong. Soojung could sense it. Soojung went inside her living room and found her father, lying on the floor in a pool of blood. Soojung rushed to her father's side and cried out,"Appa! Appa! Don't die! Please! Appa!". Her father slowly opened his eyes and said weakly,"Soojung ah, be safe. Don't hate Min Joongook. Please. Promise me, Soojung ah. Be with someone that could protect you. Saranghae." Her father closed his eyes and no matter how hard Soojung budge and shook him, he did not wake up. Soojung called 119 and her father was sent to the nearest hospital. She waited for hours during her father's surgery. After what it seemed like hours, the doctor went out of the operating room and said in a melachonly tone,"I'm sorry. He didn't make it." Soojung tried to control her tears and nodded. After the doctor had left, sheran out of the hospital to Han River and cried her heart out. Min Joongook. That name was familiar. In fact, too familiar to Soojung. The murderer of her parents. *Flashback* "I declare Min Joongook to be-"said the judge. Young Soojung burst into the courtroom and interrupted the judge,"Mr Judge, he's guilty! He killed the boy's father! I'm saw with my own eyes! I swear! I have the proof!". Soojung showed the judge the picture she took when the boy's father was murdered and Min Joongook was sent to prison. From that day, she earned her ability to read other people's mind and Min Joongook's mind read 'You'll see, just wait.' The boy approached her and said,"Kamsahamnida. I'll protect you forever. I'm Kim Taehyung, please remember my voice." *End of flashback* Soojung went over to the swingset she used to ride with her father and cried. "Is this the consequence I got for exposing Min Joongook? Why doea it have to be appa? Why is it not me?"Soojung said in her head. A vanilla ice cream appeared in front of Soojung and a voice said,"I don't know what ice cream is your favourite but your voice is my favourite voice."