Laughter and warmth of a dinner

I Hear Your Voice 2
Min Joongook. He followed them. He knew their faces. At least he didn't know where they will be heading. And Soojung didn't know where they were going so she asked Taehyung, "Where are we going?" Taehyung replied,"We can stop by at my house. It is 2 stations away." They didn't realize they haven't release the accidental hug, so people we're staring at them. Upon seeing this, both of them broke the hug and Soojung said,"YOUR HOUSE?!" Taehyung shrugged and asked,"Where do u want to go then? Your house is not safe since Min Joongook knows where it is and you can't sleep on the streets so the only place you can go is my house and fyi, i'm not a and i'll don't do anything bad to you. You can sleep in the guest room." No matter how odd it felt, Soojung felt relieved that she could stay at Taehyung's house. After they had alighted from the subway, Taehyung led Soojung to his house. Suddenly, droplets started to fall from the sky. Soojung has no jacket or umbrella to cover her from the rain. She decided to use her hands to cover herself. All of a sudden, there were no raindroos falling on her hair. She looked up and saw Taehyung covering both of them using his jacket. She met with his eyes and his mind read 'Thank goodness she's covered from the rain.' Her heart was bouncing like crazy. A small smile formed by her lips. Taehyung saw it and he smiled. He was glad Soojung could smile after everything she went through. ----------------------------- "Seriously?"Soojung asked, frowning. "Yah, if you want to stay at my house then follow the rules." It's not that Soojung didn't want to follow his rules. It's just that Taehyung asked her to wear his t-shirt and boxers since she's completely drenched by the rain. She went into the bathroom and took a short shower and changed. When she came out, she was shocked to see Taehyung cooking. Seeing Soojung gaping at him, Taehyung asked,"Yah, what the heck is wrong with you?". Soojung replied in amazement,"I never expect a guy like you to... cook," Taehyung chuckled and said,"If I don't cook, how would I live? I'm not the guy who eats ramyeon everyday." They sat down and ate. Soojung complimented Taehyung that he cooked well. Taehyung replied that she should compliment his father and asked,"Hey, I know this might be a sensitive topic to you, but can I ask you this?" Soojung nodded and he asked,"When will be your father's funeral?". Soojung stopped eating and thought,"He's got a point. And I haven't choose where my dad will be buried." She then replied,"I suppose my dad will be buried with my mom. That would be the best choice." Taehyung nodded and said,"Well, since tomorrow is Saturday, do you wanna go around the city? We can also do our Geography project." Soojung replied,"Sure. I thought you're not going to do it, sleepyhead," Taehyung pouted and said,"Yah!" Their dinner was filled with laughter and warmth that both Soojung and Taehyung never felt.