Run!

I Hear Your Voice 2
Soojung looked up and saw Taehyung, holding two vanilla ice creams. She took one and started it. Taehyung sat on the other swing and asked,"I've never expect a girl like you to cry. Did a guy broke your heart or something really sad happened?" Soojung glared at him and said coldly,"It's none of your business, sleepyhead." Since the first day of school, even though Taehyung was not her friend, Soojung liked to call him 'sleepyhead', considering that he liked to sleep during class hours. "I told you not to call me 'sleepyhead'! We're partners and seriously, you need to tell me. Maybe I have pieces of very good advice for you."he said. Soojung sighed and looked at his eyes. His mind read 'I just want to help you, Soojung, because you look really helpless.' "You want to know my problem? I don't think you can help me! No one can help me! You don't even know me! We onlh met since 2 days ago'! You don't know like how my parents know me! Why did Min Joongook have to kill my dad instead of me?!"Soojung yelled at Taehyung. She stood up and walked away. Taehyung tried to stop her but he couldn't. He finally shouted,"You and I are the same! We are victims of Min Joongook! My parents died because of him! And I know you! We met 2 years ago! You're Jung Soojung, the brave girl who exposed Min Joongook! The girl I promised to protect forever! The girl whom I asked to remember my voice!". Soojung froze. She then turned around. ----------------------------- Soojung and Taehyung walked along the Han River. They chatted about how and why Min Joongook killed their parents. Unbeknowst to them, there was a person following them. Too closely, I should say. The person held a knife. He almost stabbed Soojung when Taehyung sensed what was happening and yelled,"Soojung! Run!". He grabbed Soojung's hand and they ran towards the nearest subway station. Taehyung knew they would lose him in the station since it was crowded. He fumbled with his wallet for some money for the tickets. As fast as lightning, they ran to the platform and the man was still behind them. "Soojung!"Taehyung yelled and he pulled Soojung into the subway once it had arrived. He pulled her into an accidental hug, to be specific. The doors closed in time before the man could step inside. Then Soojung saw the man's face. She gasped.