Sweet Memories

I Hear Your Voice 2

Soojung woke up and she went out of the guestroom. She saw Taehyung making fried eggs and against all odds, she find herself smiling at him. Taehyung turned around and saw Soojung smiling like a fool and he smiled back. 'Maybe, just maybe, this wouldn't be a bad day at all.'both of them thought.
"Should we go to your house?"Taehyung asked. Soojung was puzzled and replied,"Why?" Taehyung shrugged and said,"I thought you're going to live here now so we should get your stuff, unless you wanna wear t-shirts and boxers," Soojung's heart was crazily bouncing. She had not expected Taehyung to be so considerate. She expected him to kick her out of his house. True, he's got a point. If Soojung lived in her house, Min Joongook will not hesitate to kill her, so Taehyung's house is the best choice. She said,"Okay. But I have to go to my house in t-shirts and boxers?""Just change the boxers into your school skirt. That would be better,"Taehyung suggested. After Soojung had changed, they went to Soojung's house and it smelled so bad because her father's blood had not been cleaned up so Taehyung cleaned it up and while Soojung packed up. A while ago, Soojung had warned Taehyung not to go into her room. Taehyung just chuckled and thought,"I have no interest in your personal stuff," Unfortunately, Soojung read his mind and chuckled.
-----------------------------
"2 tickets please,"said Taehyung to the person selling the Seoul sightseeing tour. "He might be a considerate guy but when it comes to money, he's not,"said Soojung in her head. A while ago, Soojung asked Taehyung who will pay for the tickets and he replied that he will pay fof his own ticket and Soojung will pay for her own. They aboard the double decker bus and grab 2 seats at the back on the top part, the seats which people usually refer to as the "couple seats", because couples like to sit at the back row. An old couple saw them and they said,"What a cute couple!" Taehyung's and Soojung's eyes were about to pop out and Taehyung tried to explain to them that they are not a couple but they insisted that there was no way that they were not a couple. Soojung just sighed and sat down. They went around the city for about an hour and Taehyung brought her to Mokdo market. He went to the fish section and saw an ahjumma and greeted,"Annyeong halmeoni!" The ahjumma greeted him back and asked,"Taehyung ah, is she your girlfriend?" Soojung replied while shaking her head,"A-a-aniyo omoni, I'm his partner for Geography class and we have this project we have to do so we decided to do it here." The ahjumma then said,"Oh really? Because Taehyung never brought a girl to the market before and you're the first so it means he has a special place for you in his heart." Soojung listened in amazement and Taehyung blushed. "So I'm special to him? Heck, there's no way it will happen. He's a playboy and I don't like him. But why are there butterflies in my stomach?"thought Soojung. The ahjumma told her stories about Taehyung's childhood and the three of them had fun. Time flew really fast and they did not realize twilight had arrived. Taehyung and Soojung bid the ahjumma good bye and they went to the beach. They walked along the sea and since Taehyung has been really kind to Soojung, she could not keep her special ability a secret from him. Soojung took a deep and said, while looking at the sky,"Taehyung, do you remember the day I exposed Min Joongook in the court? You told me that you would protect me forever and I'm really grateful for that. But, I-I have not been very honest to you. Since the day I exposed Min Joongook, I-I have the ability to read other people's mind. Besides my father and you, nobody knew about my special ability since I don't want people to think that I am a monster and I'll end up being friendless," Soojung closed her eyes. She expected Taehyung to snap at her saying that she's lying. Instead, he replied,"I know. That's why you're the one and only Jung Soojung I know in this whole world. The voice that belongs to the special Jung Soojung,"