I'll Be There For You Forever

I Hear Your Voice 2

"Where is she?!"grumbled Taehyung in frustation. The new couple had promised each other to meet at the school gates after school to grab bubble tea to celebrate their first day. However, Soojung did not show up. He waited for half an hour, thinking she had an extra class to attend. Time passed, but she did not show up. He decided to search the whole school. Still, Soojung is nowhere to be found. Finally, he called her number. "Yah! Odiji?(where are you?)"asked Taehyung. "Hi Kim Taehyung. It's been a while, hasn't it? I definitely miss your voice. And you might also miss Soojung's voice. Wanna hear it before her voice will be gone?"said someone on the other line. Taehyung could not move an inch. He could recognise that voice in an instant. It's Min Joongook. "Y-y-yah! Y-y-you're a r-r-real pabo i-i-if you come and find me!"shouted Soojung on the other line. Taehyung could sense that she was near tears because she stuttered. "BASTARD! TELL ME WHERE SHE IS! NOW!"screamed Taehyung in anger. "Chill. Go to the old warehouse in Deongido. I would love to have another company."replied Joongook. Taehyung wasted no time. He hailed a cab immediately and asked the driver to take him to Deongido.
-----------------------------
Blood streamed down Soojung's face. She was hit by Joongook using a hammer. She could not do anything to dodge the hit since she was tied. "Don't let Taehyung get involved! Please!"begged Soojung. "Taehyung ah, if I can't see you again, I just want you to know, saranghae. Find another girl. Grab some bubble tea. Take care of her. Like how you took care of me."said Soojung in her head. She was trying her best to remain conscious. "You know, if you had not exposed me, you would not be in this position now."said Joongook. Soojung glared at him and said,"I'd rather be in this position now than seeing you go away freely, killing other people." He laughed and sneered,"So that means you want another hit?". He didn't wait for her answer and hit her. This time, Soojung closed her eyes. Consciousness gave up on her. Joongook chuckled and went out of the warehouse. He locked the doors and went to the rooftop. He had another business to attend. Another person to be exact.
----------------------------
'119 what's your emergency?"asked the operator. Earlier, before he hailed the cab, Taehyung dialed 119. "M-m-my girlf-f-friend. S-s-she's k-kidnapped!"said Taehyung in panic. "Okay sir. Can you please tell me her name so I can look up for her and call the police?"enquired the operator. "J-j-jung Sooj-jung."replied Taehyung. Every syllable hurt him. It made him think that he was going to lose her. The operator thanked him and hung up. When he had reached the warehouse, he shouted,"MIN JOONGOOK NABWA(GET OUT)! LET'S FINISH THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL! SHOW ME WHERE SOOJUNG IS!" Out of a blue, Taehyung's phone rang. He checked the caller's ID and it's Soojung's. He breathed a sigh of relief and answered the call. "Jungie, just hold on. I will come and rescue you!"he said. "You better come up to te rooftop to rescue "Jungie","Min Joongook said. Taehyung clenched his fist. He raced his way to the rooftop and faced Joongook. "Tell me where she is, NOW! If you don't, there are policemen who are welcomed to you to prison."threatened Taehyung. Joongook brushed the threat off like it was some kind of a joke and said,"She's dead. What you're going to do?" Taehyung could not believe it. He thought,"Was I a step too late, Jungie? But come to think of it, why would Joongook tell me she's dead? Wouldn't any criminal hide the fact that they murdered someone? He must be hiding something. Jungie is defintely alive then." Taehyung then challenged Joongook,"She's not dead. What kind of criminal would tell other people that they killed someone? You are saying this so that you can finish off Soojung and disappear into thin air and made me believe that she's dead so that I won't be an obstacle for you, am i right?" Then a punch with the smell of Joongook was thrown into Taehyung's face.
----------------------------
At this point, the policemen were forced to go to the rooftop to stop Joongook from doing any more assault. Taehyung injured his forehead due to Joongook's punch but it didn't matter. What mattered was Soojung. When Taehyung looked at the policemen down below, Joongook used his chance to stab him. Luckily, a policemen caught him and had no choice but to shoot him to stop him. Finally, after the battle, Joongook was arrested and gave the keys to open the warehouse to Taehyung. "She's dead. You'll see."said Joongook to Taehyung. Taehyung dashed downstairs to the warehouse. He hurriedly open the door and saw Soojung, tied and gagged. She covered with blood. The ambulance came right away after Taehyung called them. At SungPyeong Hospital, Taehyung was given some medicine and ointment to heal his wound on his forehead but Soojung was rushed to surgery. She was hit so badly that she was in a state of coma, as told by the head surgeon. As soon as he heard that, Taehyung ran to Soojung's room and sat beside her. Seeing Soojung lying there, lifelessly, unknowingly, tears fell from Taehyung's eyes. "Jungie! Wake up! I'm so sorry that I was not able to save you! Just please wake up! I'll be there for you forever!"cried Taehyung. He sobbed through the bitter night.