Even In The Darkness, You Are The Light That Guide Me

I Hear Your Voice 2

It's been 3 days since Soojung was in a coma. Everyday, Taehyung would buy some food or bring his homework and talk to Soojung. Before he went home, he would say,"Your voice will exist forever in my heart." But on the fourth day, a miracle happened. When Taehyung stepped into the room, he saw Soojung playing her phone, giggling.  She did not notice Taehyung who was smiling like a fool. She looked up and said,"Pabo, come here. You will not believe this!"exclaimed Soojung. Taehyung was ecstatic when she called him 'pabo' since it means that she did not forget about him. He went to the bedside and was curious what was Soojung seeing. Turns out, she took a selca with Taehyung and his weird look. She was about to post it in Instagram when Taehyung realised what she was going to do and panicked,"Yah! Hajima! Jebal! My pride!" "Too late, sleepyhead,"grinned Soojung evily. He saw that she posted the selca with the caption "The Princess and the Frog :) #taehyung #imokay #taefrog #princessjung" "Next time it's your turn,"said Taehyung mischeviously.
----------------------------
After 3 days, Soojung was discharged from the hospital. She went to school the next day and people swarmed her with questions. Taehyung acted as her bodyguard. "Wanna grab some bubble tea after school? Let's meet at the school gate,"suggested Taehyung. Soojung agreed and as they walk, she was catching up with the latest news and gossip when the couple spotted Jinri and Jungkook, fingers interlocked. They approached them and asked,"Since when did you guys do skinship?" "Since 'once upon a time'"replied Jungkook. Taehyung scoffed and said,"Yesterday, dumbo," "Wanna celebrate with us?"asked Soojung. "Nah, we're going to Cheongdamdong to celebrate it,"answered Jinri. "Jinri ah , if he buys you branded stuff, fyi, they are replicas,"informed Taehyung. Jungkoo's cheek turned chilli red and stammered,"J-j-jinri ya, k-k-kaja!". He dragged Jinri out of embarrassment. The bell then rang and Taehyung said,"See you after school! I need to go to the field to practise for the upcoming match!"
Soojung said her goodbyes and rushed to class.
----------------------------
"Now where is he?"said Soojung to no one. As she turned her head around to see the corner if Taehyung is there, he surprised her and he avenged himself by taking a selca. "Your expression is priceless, you know,"joked Taehyung. Soojung then realised what he did and exclaimed,"Yah! Don't you dare!" To Soojung's horror, the selca with her shocked face was posted on Instagram with the caption "an expression worth a thousand words #monkey #myjungie #celebrationday" "Fine, fine. We're equal now, 1:1."
----------------------------
The couple was quiet as they stroll down Han River after they had grab some bubble tea. They were busy taking in the moment when both of them are holding hands freely. "Taehyung ah, gomapda(thank you). Even in the dark, you are the light to me. I never thought I would say this in a mollion years, but sa. Rang. Hae. Just pretend you didn't hear the last sen-" Taehyung swept in and shut her up by sealing their lips together. At first, Soojung was flustered because that was her first kiss but in the end, she accepted it. They stopped to breathe and Soojung pointed out,"You stole my first kiss," "I will always steal your kisses and hear your voice forever,"said Taehyung, smiling. 
----------------------------
Finally! I'm done! Thank you so much guys for the views and subscribers and upvotes! You guys are the bomb! Saranghae! And btw, Taehyung is a soccer player in this fanfic. Sorry for not being able to write it in the story!