Protector

I Hear Your Voice 2

"B-b-but, how d-d-did y-you k-k-know?"stuttered Soojung. Amidst all of this confusion, Taehyung chuckled and replied,"I don't have any superpowers but from the way you stare at Min Joongook, I can sense immediately that you are reading his mind. And on the first day you came to school, you're eyes widen when you met with my eye. So basically, you can read minds. And you should thank me for not exposing you," Soojung looked shocked and said,"I guess you are really sharp and good at anylysing stuff," They decided to go home and rest.
-----------------------------
Monday came too fast for both of them. They walked to school together and Soojung said,"You know, it's weird that we're walking to school together now." Taehyung nodded. When Soojung stepped into the hallway, Dasom, Bora, Hyorin and Soyu, the school queenkas, cornered her and Dasom yelled,"What do you think you're doing with my oppa?!" Soojung was confused and and she read Dasom's mind "She's flirting with Taehyung oppa! I'll not let her off the hook!" "So Dasom thought I was flirting with Taehyung. Gosh, what a drama queen!"said Soojung in her head. People's eyes were laid upon them and Soojung bravely said,"Excuse me, miss Queenka, I don't know who is your so-called oppa but I have not business and by the way, I have a class to attend so get out of the way," Dasom then immediately pushed her towards the lockers and she was about to slap her with her infamous slap when her hand stopped in midair. It's not because Dasom changed her mind. It's not because time stopped. It's because someone stopped her. And that 'someone' is Taehyung.
-----------------------------
"O-o-oppa!"stammered Dasom. Taehyung gave her a death glare and asked,"Yah, what do you think you're doing?!"Uh, I, uh, I was s-s-saying hi t-to Soojung! Hi Soojung!"said Dasom in her sticky-sweet voice and waved to Soojung lke they were bffs. But Taehyung was not going to buy it. He pushed Hyorin and Soyu away and put his arm around Soojung's shoulder. Soojung's heart was beating fast and she met with Taehyung' eyes and his mind read "Act like we're a couple!" Taehyung casually said,"Don't mess with her. She's my girlfriend," Soojung replied,"Y-y-yeah". Soojung quickly dragged Taehyung to the school's garden and yelled,"Yah! Michyeoseo iji (are you crazy)!" "What's the matter, Jungie?"asked Taehyung in a sticky-sweet voice. A feather could knock out Soojung at this moment. Nobody called her "Jungie" except for Jinri because she's her best friend. "Mwo?! When the heck did I tell you to call me Jungie?!"Soojung said, exasparated. Taehyung replied,"Since a while ago. You agreed to be my girlfriend. When I said to Dasom that you are my girlfriend, you said "Yeah". So, you are my girlfriend!" Soojung said,"Wait, so the 'girlfriend' thingy is a confession and I just said yes without knowing it was a confession. Funny Taehyung, funny," Taehyung grinned and asked,"So... Can I call you Jungie now?" Soojung grinned and nodded.
-----------------------------
Soojung and Taehyung were on top of the world. They interlocked their hands as they walked along the hallways and people started whispering. As they walked, they saw Jinri and Jungkook talking and Jinri was blushing, so was Jungkook. They stopped talking when they caught the couple staring at them and Jinri asked,"You're a couple, right?" Taehyung proudly replied,"Of course! Duh! I have the best girlfriend in the whole world," Jungkook looked shocked and said,"Woah. You were never this happy when you're dating other girls! And you're never happy, by the way. You're not playing with her, right?" Taehyung shook his head. School went by fast because Soojung could not think of anything else because she could not believe she was Taehyung's  girlfriend now. The thought of having bubble tea with her boyfriend made her smile the whole day. But that smile was completely erasen, because on the way out of school, as Soojung skipped happily waiting for Taehyung, he appeared. He took Soojung with him. He is Min Joongook. Soojung tried to escape but she could not. She could only hope. "Please, save me, my protector...."