Your voice is something that I will always remember

I Hear Your Voice 2
Jung Soojung walked through the hallways of Munhwa High School. It was her first day at school and she felt uncomfortable in this new surrounding. As she walked by, she met with people's eyes and their minds read: 'She's s pretty!' 'I should ask her out'! 'That girl better don't mess with my oppa...'. The third thought lingered on Soojung's head but she decided to ignore it and went to the secretary's office. "Annyeong haseyo, I'm a new transferee. Can I have my schedule please? My name is Jung Soojung". The secretary searched thtough her files and found Soojung's schedule and said, "Your class is 304C and your locker is number 305 on the third floor. Go to the stairs and when you have arrived at the third floor, turn right and you'll find 304C." Soojung thanked the secretary and rushed to her class as she don't want to be late. Being late on your first day will give your teachers a bad impression and Soojung clearly wanted to avoid that. 'First impressions are very important' is her life quote, after all. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- All the gaze turned to Soojung as she entered 304C. The students' minds were 'Pretty!' 'Fix your hair!' 'Look good everyday!'. That was normal to Soojung but the thought that crept her out the most was 'I have seen her somewhere, I think. Her face seems so familiar.' Soojung introduced herself and their teacher, Mrs Kim, told her to sit next to Kim Taehyung, the owner of the creepy thought(according to Soojung). That earned both of them death glares from almost eveybody in the class. "O-kay... What exactly did I do that I deserve those kind of glares?" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Soojung's eyelids were heavy. She wanted to close her eyes and go to dreamland like how Taehyung did but that would be a bad impression for their History Class. She tried her best to stay awake and finally, the bell rang. Soojung checked her schedule and next class was Geography Class. "World's best class ever!"said Choi Jinri(Sulli), the first friend Soojung made in this school. She glanced at Taehyung and he was still in dreamland so she shook his hand woke him up, "What?"he asked, half-awoke and annoyed. "History Class is over. You can wake up now, sleepyhead." Taehyung opened his eyes and replied,"Don't call me sleepyhead! Hey, you know, you somehow feel familiar to me." Soojung was speechless. She can't believe what he said. She did not say anything but fortunately, the awkward silence was broken by Mrs Lee, their Geography teacher. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Jung Soojung and Kim Taehyung, you will be partners."said Mrs Lee. Taehyung couldn't believe his ears. Jung Soojung. His partner. For 3 weeks. 'Sheesh,'he thought'I wished it was Jungkook'. Even though he wanted to roll his eyes like how he did to other girls, considering that he was the school's bad boy, his eyes couldn't roll in front of Soojung. Something about her made him felt attracted. That "something" was her voice. The voice he could not forget. Even ater 2 years. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Finally! First chapter is out! Hope you like it! Oh and btw, I made the characters the same age (consider them that they are in the 94-line.)