ot12 lay centric??

angst bunnies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

rich family, has little sister, dad is showing off a fancy gun and his shooting skills (wait why?) when there is pounding and shouts at the door.

ushered into a dark room and bullets shoved into hand, mom goes back out and more angry shouting/cries/etc. hides under bed, can't seem to breathe, feels the bullets in hand. don't know what to do, puts them carefully into satchel.

footsteps sound outside door, stops breathing. 

breathing is too loud.

"kill them all!"

moonlight streams in from giant window, gets an idea, creeps over. sees a giant crowd outside, surrounding family, sharp gasp, heartbeat thuds, ducks back.

"where is the boy"

they all run back into the house.

takes a deep breath, opens the window, jumps, runs.

 

 

Lay woke up with a start. He in shallow, desperate breaths and his pounding heart thudded in his ears. It was as if he had been running with all his might and it still felt as if someone was chasing after him. He swallowed heavily and took a deep breath before fumbling for his clock. What time is it? he wondered. It was dark in the room, but he felt like he had been sleeping for a long time.

But his hand swiped at thin air and knocked against a piece of furniture. Lay froze, feeling a sense of unease wash over him once again. Or rather, it had never left, but came on stronger now. He forced himself to sit up and

What the ?

He was not in his room. This was not his room.

It was dark, had no windows and he couldn't see much, but this most definitely was not his room.

"What the ?" he said out loud. 

His voice was familiar but strange -- it bounced off the walls and came back to him in the wrong way, too empty and distorted. But it sounded just as he felt: confused.

Finding the willpower and courage from somewhere, he pulled himself up from the bed and fumbled around. He hit himself against what was probably a desk, before he found a lightswitch. Flipping it on, the room was instantly illuminated by a sickly flourescent glow, but the single bulb from the middle of the low ceiling was enough for Lay. He surveyed the strange room cautiously, but there wasn't much to see. And there weren't many places for monsters, killers or whatever Lay was afraid of to hide in, despite the eerie shadows cast by the lightbulb.

A bed and a night table.

Four walls and a door.

That's it.

Wanting to get out of the room and hoping it was really just a dream inside of a dream, Lay approached the door. 

And it swung open just as he reached for the doorknob. 

 

"Holy ing !" he yelped, jumping back and preparing to protect himself with his . . .  . . . with his fists. 

The intruder jumped to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter