[x] krayhan: A Road to the Stars

angst bunnies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

complete!

Aphelion

繁星路 --> Fanxing Lu --> Starry Road

Yixing wishes on stars for happiness and love. Yifan dreams of stars, faraway worlds and fantasies. Luhan stares at stars and sees darkness and hopelessness. 

They are roommates, friends, brothers, struggling to findtheway and losing themselves in the process.

 

 

Yixing, Yifan and Luhan.

Their names have a ring to it, a subtle rhyme and people call them the Golden Trio, but they're not golden. They are a slab of obsidian glass. On good days, they reflect the sun, blinding the world. Sometimes they absorb the stars and they turn into a black hole, an awning abyss. Other times they are rusty metal, clinking against each other as they trudge forward, dragging the shackles through life.

Yixing's the dreamer, the hopeless romantic, head in the clouds, soul burning in hell. He lives in tomorrow, fantasizing about sleep during class. Time is fluid, circular and sometimes a squiggly line, like when Yifan is caught driving drunk and walks for the unimpressed police.

Yifan listens to Yixing's wishes and yearns for freedom and escape. But he's lost inside himself, drowning in coffee and choking on eraser shavings and crumpled balls of essays and theses.

Luhan follows his friends but he doesn't know what the hell he's doing, so he's the writer of the group- the poet leaving messy scraw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter