There's Nothing Like The Wrath Of A Secret Girlfriend

To Catch A Demon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There's something to be said for luck, it's better then being good, when half of being good is being lucky, anyway."

This quote is great. It's from one of my favorite rock songs. But I don't think it's necessarily true. Because NOTHING and I mean NOTHING about this situation is good or lucky. 

There's something to be said about life, it . No really, I myself can't even understand how I'm being so calm about all of this. Because, how the HELL do you just FORGET about a fiance even if it was just arranged. Like, oh hey and by the way TaeHyung, I have a fiance in London and his name is George. I just forgot about him. Whoops!"

Like can you even believe this ? Only this would happen to me. The girl who believes in the most logical reasoning possible. Literally my mind is boggled.

And I can't believe I have to just let this wench try and put the moves on TaeHyung when even I've only just gotten the chance to put the moves on him. I can feel my tattoo itching, which according to TaeHyung means I'm jealous. I'm not jealous, just pissed off...okay maybe a little jealous, but can you blame me? That girl is a stone cold fox!


So here we are, I'm sitting in the back of the library with TaeHyung whose nervously tapping his leg up and down while trying to explain this little predicament to me. Because, aish I just don't even know if I should slap the out of him or slap the out of her. Maybe I should just do both. How would you handle it? 

"I swear Seul she means nothing to me. She never really did. I was going to send Jungkook to tell her everything was over but I got so distracted by your beauty that I forgot about everything else but you." Uh huh. Am I supposed to be pacified with just a few ty lines? Even if it is sweet, I'm too upset to appreciate the sentiments at the moment. "So what are we going to do huh? As far the world knows, we aren't even dating. Am I supposed to let her step all over me? I just really can't believe you right now. I...need some time to think. I'll see you after school." I slowly pushed my chair back, grabbed my backpack, and shuffled out of the library. 

Of course, I won't break up with TaeHyung, even if I wanted to I couldn't, but that doesn't mean I won't let him suffer for a little bit. I won't let him off the hook so easily. 

"Seul...it's not what you think." I see Jungkook following me from behind down the hallway. I didn't acknowledge him. I don't want to hear it right now. I just need to process all of this. Plus, there's still nearly a full day of school, I also have to keep my focus in classes. Damn, I know ChangMi is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter