The End or a New Beginning??

To Catch A Demon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been about two months since that night. Taehyung and I have never had a better relationship and were a very healthy couple if you know what I mean.

Everything was going perfect. Almost too perfect to be exact.

I knew it was only a matter of time before hit the fan and my life as I knew it would be rattled yet again.

There was no eye of the storm. There was no stillness, no calmness, no warning. Nothing could have prepared me for the chaos of trouble that had descended on the mansion. Screams, breaking glass, violent fights, it was all to much and I was severely frightened.

The appearance of Jungkook and Yoongi had startled me as I was reading in the library at the time of the attack. There was no time for explanations, no time for idle chit chat, they had rushed me out just as quickly as they appeared, my book long forgotten on the floor as I dropped it.

"Where's Taehyung?" My frantic question fell on deaf ears, both boys racing through the hidden passageways of the mansion with me being dragged along. 

"Worry about yourself. You're not safe right now. Sulli and her father are here...it's the time we've all been dreading." Sulli...the name left a bitter taste on my mouth. This all started with the appearance of Sulli. 

My quaint life reading about the adventures of Cammie Morgan in my parents home seemed like ages ago and I'd traded that in for a hell-ish nightmare that just kept on giving. Just when I thought I'd finally gotten used to the idea of being here, I'd have to be relocated, again.

I felt my tattoo itching and the black ink started to crack. I was immediately alarmed. Ever since TaeHyung and I had...strengthened the bond, our abilities have only gotten stronger. The tattoo shouldn't be cracking.

Something wasn't right.

'Taehyung? Tae? Can you hear me? Are you okay?' I tried get into his mind, find him amongst the chaos. I was unfortunately met with silence. He had been attending one of the numerous meetings that the council had been having over the last few weeks so it couldn't be that he was all alone, right?

He had to be okay. I wouldn't allow myself to think otherwise. Their army and soldiers would have protected him, right?

I didn't have much time to dwell on such things. My safety was of the utmost importance. I was literally in the monsters cave for lack of better words.

Taehyung's POV

I looked at my tattoo as it started to crack and itch. That couldn't be good.

I knew that I'd have to face this all someday. The prophecy wouldn't lie and I had known for a while about my fate. How could I not, right? I'm the reincarnation of Lucifer's first born son, after all.  

I'm not even entirely sure what's going to happen or what I'm supposed to be doing, just that I'm supposed to parish in this fight because of my love for Sulli at the hands of her father. But, I don't love Sulli and like HELL am I going to die for her. Also, I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter